Your Opinion > Largest Yielding Elite Cuts

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quitters

Quitters

Was wondering what members thought are the largest yielding from the elite cuts being passed ?

Taking veg time and harvest time into acount of course..

A few that ive heard yield big:

Chemdog #4
casey jones
golden goat
deadwood
blockhead
mcfly
ecsd

Peace :cool0044:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
also soil or hydro, nutes or organic etc etc depend on so many factors actualy...I will let the big heads that grown them all answer ur question, my guess will be casey and ecsd...

Quitters

Quitters

Thanks TheCoolestMan

so 1 vote each for casey and ecsd

no votes molten lead or lava lol..

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

I thought Chemdog D was a heavier yielder than the Chemdog #4...

Chemdog #4 was supposed to be the closest to the original bag?

Anyone?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Casey, the ecsd, then id say that Chemdog #4 and mcfly would have it out. Run your ecsd to 14 weeks, not the 12 you always here, you wont be sad about it!

D

DazedNconfussed

I cant give you my opinion about the others, but with Chemdog #4 I got 1.25lbs on a first grow under 1000w HPS with a 3 week veg. I grew in stand alone DWC 6 oaksterdam clones.

S

Swerve

ur talking about elites right. only 2 on that list are considered elites the Chemdog #4 and ecsd.

and both yield great i would add Chemdog D to that list. the rest are found via seeds well maybe not golden goat

M

MASSES 420KING

Chemdog D is a good yielder so isnt the blueberry super skunk as well as ecsd vermonster cindy99 all have heavy yeilds of some fine ass tokeables

S

STUPPA

The G is a damn good yielder , you need to have plenty of height in your growroom tho cos it can stretch like a bastard .

The Joker

The Joker

Chemdog D, Pre 2000 DJ Short Blueberry( Sat pheno/ The PG cut). Those two have blown me away as far as having the holy trinity. Smells good, tastes great, yields great. Many of the elites only have two ( no yield). I think easy to clone would be another factor, take out the Blueberry if that's important.

GDP if you top her and train her can yield pretty good.

I've seen Abusive get some big buds out of the OG Abusive cut, but not sure how he pulls it off as I got small buds, but lots of them.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i sure hope the Chemdog D yields good as i just got ahold of her. her she is about 20 days in.

DSC 0031
DSC 0032
DSC 0035
DSC 0037
N

notoriouslurker

A good start my friend.....all looks well.
soil or dro? also.... What nutes you using?

Dynamite

Dynamite

Was wondering what members thought are the largest yielding from the elite cuts being passed ?

Taking veg time and harvest time into acount of course..

A few that ive heard yield big:

Chemdog #4
casey jones
golden goat
deadwood
blockhead
mcfly
ecsd

Peace :cool0044:

ur talking about elites right. only 2 on that list are considered elites the Chemdog #4 and ecsd.

and both yield great i would add Chemdog D to that list. the rest are found via seeds well maybe not golden goat

McFly seeds ? thought it was general knowledge that cuts bread from da swamp..I don't think I ever heard people call it an elite ,true..not even the breeder ,just a phat ass yeilder of some fine ass dank ..

Chemdog D for sure !

Where does anyone see a REAL ECSD grow ? not the IBL,but the real deal ? I haven't

Golden Goat ,isn't that just a name the outdoor cali growers give their rotten bud to beable to sell it ? ..lol

Dynamite

Dynamite

Chemdog D

look around and you'll see grow after grow with monster nubz of Chemdog D ..but it's flowering time is upwards of 70days if you want it to live up to it's name,8 weeks I wouldn't rate it over average bud..10weeks and OH MY!

ChemD
M

MASSES 420KING

i sure hope the Chemdog D yields good as i just got ahold of her. her she is about 20 days in.

depending how you grow her [Chemdog D] she can yeild up to 4 zips indoors skies the limit outdoors may all the best vibes and karma find there way to you and your garden

Top Bottom