Your picks for the hardest hitting strains out there?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

Royal Truth hands down. It's a Long Valley Kush crossed with The Truth
This was a pic taken of it to show it trimmed and untrimmed.
Royal Truth

Dye

Dye

It’s funny I chased and grew a lot of the newest and baddest thc plants for a long time.
finally realized I enjoy a lesser THC with a little CBD mixed in or just a lower THC.
I feel good Around 20 or high teens! but that’s me old and wearing out by the day.
I still have a jar of two of Durban poison when I need take a rocket launch.

ok long winded answer, I found blue dream filled up my lungs. Strong buzz

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Word. my 2nd grow back in 09 or so. Wish I knew the haze. My friend gave me some clones.
There was a green house lemon haze that flunked out nevermind that one.
Then there was a dna lemon skunk that did pretty good and smooth smoke.

Then there was this super silver haze supposedly. I dont know which company or what haze it actually was. nevilles or amnesia or cindy or super etc... He may have just been simplifying it for me. Anyway It was legit finished in august. And it was top notch. That salty haze blast to the tastebuds. I get an almost salty buttery flavor from the right haze. And a very satisfying keefy lung punch. Blue dream included.

Dye

Dye

Word. my 2nd grow back in 09 or so. Wish I knew the haze. My friend gave me some clones.

Then there was this super silver haze supposedly. I dont know which company or what haze it actually was. nevilles or amnesia or cindy or super etc... He may have just been simplifying it for me. Anyway It was legit finished in august. And it was top notch. That salty haze blast to the tastebuds. I get an almost salty buttery flavor from the right haze. And a very satisfying keefy lung punch. Blue dream included.keefy lung ha ha I call it surfers long

Then there was this super silver haze supposedly. I dont know which company or what haze it actually was. nevilles or amnesia or cindy or super etc... He may have just been simplifying it for me. Anyway It was legit finished in august. And it was top notch. That salty haze blast to the tastebuds. I get an almost salty buttery flavor from the right haze. And a very satisfying keefy lung punch. Blue dream included.
Keefy lung ha ha I call it surfers lung, when you intake too much salt water you breath in you cough.
keefy lung fits too. Good one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom