Your thoughts on my micro grow?

• Thread starter ironside
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ironside

ironside

Yeah if it's a 2x2 then the light is good. You may need to move the light closer in flower.

As for nutrients, I feed and water daily in a hydroponic medium. I'm not familiar with any other method, you may very well be lacking nutrients. I'll let others who know more about that answer thise questions 👍

I would like to attempt a hydro at some point

ironside

ironside

Out of curiosity how many plants do you think I could grow in this setup?
It's always been just one but doesn't anyone think it's within reason for more?

BigCube

BigCube

Looking good! In a 2x2 I wouldn't do more than one. But i would scrog it to make sure it fills the tent 👍

ironside

ironside

Looking good! In a 2x2 I wouldn't do more than one. But i would scrog it to make sure it fills the tent 👍

Thank you!
Yes it is something I am looking into and thinking about doing.
I have considered next time using smaller pots and growing different autos to see how that goes. What do you think?

BigCube

BigCube

Thank you!
Yes it is something I am looking into and thinking about doing.
I have considered next time using smaller pots and growing different autos to see how that goes. What do you think?

Doable. For sure. But make sure you keep your airflow good, it's easy to over fill a 2x2 🤣

ironside

ironside

Doable. For sure. But make sure you keep your airflow good, it's easy to over fill a 2x2 🤣

Ha you're telling me!
I've ordered a scrog net btw so I'm looking forward to seeing what results I'll get from it.
You think it's ok to start at it's current size? Not too big?

BigCube

BigCube

Its going to double in size once it flowers. I cant tell you for sure, but in my experience I can always find a way 👍

ironside

ironside

Put up my new scrog net yesterday and was surprised how much she'd grown in the last 2 days!

Top Bottom