Your Top 5 Indoor Strains For Beginners

• Thread starter Madmax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RaptoR

RaptoR

Top answer I'm currently growing this with the free beans I got off MSNL in May and I'm also growing there white rhino, I started a thread in the indoor growing section, they have grew Into good plants although there germ rates are poor in my opinion.
Month of may free seeds... Still waiting for mine to arrive....

S

Smithy1

Month of may free seeds... Still waiting for mine to arrive....
Hahah I meant I bought some beans off them and they sent me some Northern Lights for free 5 I got off them, I had to email them like to see what they where all my seeds where sent in nip bags and for some reason they just had a "N" on the bag without the "NL" anyway "Dave" informed me they where northern lights ill upload some pics tomorrow lights went off for 12 they are sleeping haha

S

Smithy1

Mmmm. .cant say bud... Still waiting on my order to arrive... Maybe Safe to say they got lost... Damn shame... 40 pips gone... Or just my countries crappy 3rd world postage service...

Wow that's pritty shitty have you not emailed rhem? Surely they would know on there side of they got lost, When i ordered the Mango Autos off them they came and the beans where fairly small in comparison to other beans I got off sensi I had a funny feeling they wouldn't germ and I was right I put 3 in a paper towel along with sensi's Skunk auto and the mango's never popped nor did the other 2 off them but all 3 off the sensi auto's popped the mango's where only for outside anyway it's a shame we had a fairly good summer here in the uk, Anyway I'd say you had a lucky escape with them mangos lol

RaptoR

RaptoR

Wow that's pritty shitty have you not emailed rhem? Surely they would know on there side of they got lost, When i ordered the Mango Autos off them they came and the beans where fairly small in comparison to other beans I got off sensi I had a funny feeling they wouldn't germ and I was right I put 3 in a paper towel along with sensi's Skunk auto and the mango's never popped nor did the other 2 off them but all 3 off the sensi auto's popped the mango's where only for outside anyway it's a shame we had a fairly good summer here in the uk, Anyway I'd say you had a lucky escape with them mangos lol

Yeah , It is pretty shitty...My growspace is ready and I wanted to start off with their beanz , but I couldnt wait anymore.
Yeah I did email Dave about it. Coz I took guaranteed shipping they already re sent the order , but that was about a month ago.... When I use the tracking the last known location for both parcels was leaving the UK....
Ill give it to the end of the month and then follow up with them again.

Who knows...maybe the patience pays off and I will eventually receive my order...and if Im lucky , Ill receive both of them...But for now , I have to be happy with unknown genetics...

We are a few months away from summer and would love to be able to plant some of them for the season...

Latest posts

Top Bottom