Youtube star’s marijuana videos tip off Las Vegas cops ( DERP DERP DERP )

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It probably seemed like a good idea when he was stoned.

A pot-loving Youtube star led Las Vegas cops to his door after posting videos of his marijuana-growing operation online, police said.

“This is my Las Vegas garden,” user Buddynuggets78 said in one video as the camera swept across row after row of pot plants. “I have moved to Las Vegas, and this is my 12,000-watt room at the moment.”

The oversharing weed farmer loaded a dozen videos, racking up more than 1 million views — including more than a few from the Las Vegas Metro Police Department.

Narcotics officers raided the house-turned-film set on Friday, rolling up the garage door to reveal a familiar scene of marijuana plants growing under artificial lights, KLAS-TV reported.

youtube28n-1-web.jpg

youtube28n-2-web.jpg

Weekly marijuana updates from Youtube user Buddynuggets78 tipped off Las Vegas cops, who raided his home on Friday, police say.
youtube28n-3-web.jpg

More than a dozen videos posted by Youtube user Buddynuggets78 offered viewers ‘product reviews’ and tours of a marijuana-growing operation.
Buddynuggets78 is really 35-year-old Jason Pelletier, according to police. His “brazen” operation stunned even longtime cops.

“In my opinion, the most arrogant of all of them I’ve seen,” Lt. Laz Chavez told KLAS.

Pelletier, who was arrested along with wife Stephanie Pelletier, did little to cover his tracks.

He brags in his Youtube bio about winning first place in the 2012 “Kush Expo” in Los Angeles and includes links to a Facebook page with his real name.

youtube28n-4-web.jpg
8NEWSNOW.COMLas Vegas cops uncovered an indoor pot farm after watching the grower’s videos on Youtube, police say.
The videos included “product reviews” and weekly updates on the illicit garden as viewers were treated to a tour of his varied crop.

“Everything is coming along awesome,” he said in one video. “I’ve got absolutely no complaints.”

Pelletier was jailed Friday on numerous possession charges.

On a mobile device? CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...a-videos-tip-las-vegas-cops-article-1.1955033

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We got a real Forrest Gump here folks. "Stupid is as stupid does " Wow where do we get these folks from.?

Latest posts

Top Bottom