Yuba County

• Thread starter Paul Nepal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paul Nepal

Does anybody have experience in Yuba County? I know in Butte County 99 and under is pretty safe, but wanted to know the enviroment in Yuba

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What do you think the difference would be as far as plant counts? No experience in Yuba, these northern and rural parts of the state all seem to be pretty fucking redneck to me.

N

NorCalD9

I havent heard anything bad about Yuba but not to sure, i know Redding is not grow friendly

Peace
D9

lollipopman

lollipopman

Red bluff sucks total ass, found the perfect house then found out there's a no grow ordinance there. WTF

F

FatFreddysKat

Over 99 and your getting a knock, under 99 and sheriff's dont want to bother with you unless you give other reason.Keep it simple and please just be fucking respectful of the area, most of us live here, not just buy shit and grow to the gills, other than that, it is no different that any other place...stick out like a sore thumb and you'll end up with a sore ass!!!!
And here in Yuba county it is the neighbors,methhead tweakers, & rippers you need to worry about , not the sheriffs.

F

FatFreddysKat

Also I'll take the rednecks over gangbangers, wannabe thugs, and fucked up concrete jungle anyday....and at least all us "fucking rednecks" know how to shoot our targets, not like the dumbasses in the city who kill innocent folks , fucking idiots cant even shoot a gun in the right direction ...gotta love the city!!!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Also I'll take the rednecks over gangbangers, wannabe thugs, and fucked up concrete jungle anyday....and at least all us "fucking rednecks" know how to shoot our targets, not like the dumbasses in the city who kill innocent folks , fucking idiots cant even shoot a gun in the right direction ...gotta love the city!!!!!

Best laugh I had all day! (and true also!)

Venom818

Venom818

I feel dumber after reading this

F

FatFreddysKat

"I feel dumber after reading this"
Cool , admitting your dumb is the 1st thing in your recovery to having any clue!!!
Must be a city dweller with no knowledge of a gun, oh and of course your probably from SoCal SoDumb!!!Anything south of Fresno sucks shit, plain and simple...send the hate mail folks!!!!!

J

JonDoe

I`m totaly jokEing.hahaahlol

hey freedy we use 3.5-14x50scopes in .223 & 7.62x39 in my hood with cans(suppresors).if u get past that its C.Q.B with .45's & blades.
Or we use lexas law (computer program that D.O.J uses to find people.)& if u have a car,house,smud,pg&ecomcast or anything elese with your name on it.they just pay u a visit!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hey I live in Norcal but love the mexican food in Socal much better.Most the mexican food in Norcal tastes like Taco Bell ! Nothing wrong with our southern state in my mind. Except to many people down there and way to many on the freeways! Hell took me forever to get two miles on the LA freeway last time I was there! I could have walked faster than that!

Venom818

Venom818

"I feel dumber after reading this"
Cool , admitting your dumb is the 1st thing in your recovery to having any clue!!!
Must be a city dweller with no knowledge of a gun, oh and of course your probably from SoCal SoDumb!!!Anything south of Fresno sucks shit, plain and simple...send the hate mail folks!!!!!

yet i bet my herb is better than anything your inbred ass can grow conprende.I am from so.cal where the best herb is grown if you want to sample to real herb bring your country ass down here i think all that outdoor garbage is getting to your head boy.

F

FatFreddysKat

Must be hard living your life with your head up your ass Venom818, for one California North or South has it share of good herb, now your assumption that Socal grows the best herb is a fucking joke, dude weed is grown all around the world if you havent noticed, and yes NorCal has shined for many a moon, and SoCal, and Colorado now, but it isnt the only damn place weed is superior or has the most superior growers, hell most top growers in this industry you'll never know, either will I or anyone else, except whom they choose and they arent likely to show themselves too much in a public eye, so take a hike dufus, your only mediocre at best...oh yeah , yes your bud is better than mine so what you want a medal or you looking for a reach around, head to Hollywood Blvd perv, .........everyones herb is better then mine, I suck at growing, but at least I can admit it instead of hiding and saying Im better, shows your ignorance, typical SoCal !!!!

Venom818

Venom818

Must be hard living your life with your head up your ass Venom818, for one California North or South has it share of good herb, now your assumption that Socal grows the best herb is a fucking joke, dude weed is grown all around the world if you havent noticed, and yes NorCal has shined for many a moon, and SoCal, and Colorado now, but it isnt the only damn place weed is superior or has the most superior growers, hell most top growers in this industry you'll never know, either will I or anyone else, except whom they choose and they arent likely to show themselves too much in a public eye, so take a hike dufus, your only mediocre at best...oh yeah , yes your bud is better than mine so what you want a medal or you looking for a reach around, head to Hollywood Blvd perv, .........everyones herb is better then mine, I suck at growing, but at least I can admit it instead of hiding and saying Im better, shows your ignorance, typical SoCal !!!!

as long as u recognized zeb its all good with me now go tend to your bunk ass strains of outdoor garbage,You even think like an inbred :giggle

Latest posts

Top Bottom