YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE .....Tester

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Here are the pics again.... Another thing I suck at Photography.......ha
Could not wait and took clones today.... Lets see how I do with cloning again....ha...ha

Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

Wondered how to flush my girls without making a mess....well here it is.

I used a 35 Gallon plastic garbage pail and was going to cut the brand new lid to slide the Hempy bucket in then I looked over and saw a styro cooler and said ....hey now cut the hole turned it upside down and now there is no mess, no water on the floor and I just need to take the pail out side and empty the water into my compost pile.....El Cheapo has RETURNED

ZONER

ZONER

Now all my Ole Lady could say was it smelled "SWEET" thanks Babe.......lol
While flushing the plants my favorite girl smelled like dare I say it...... A stinky garbage pail with a heavy Garlic Onion stank it was quite potent. None of them gave out much of a smell until I started carried them over to flush them. The other two were sweet and earthy. Man I'm loving my Garlic Pail Girl.....lol. She's the one I'm cloning......ha

MrG

MrG

@ZONER I was thinking the same thing MOTA chimed in with, the one that has the leaves going dark purple would be the wifi/cb coming through. @black_label_botanicals on IG posted a pic of the herijuana og and you can see the dark purple leaves showing on her aswell;) I love the sound of the garlic onion garbage pail, sounds intriguing!

ZONER

ZONER

Well the trics are almost 90% cloudy and the tips of the sugar leaves are turning yellow so it looks like "Maybe another Week" till the three of them are chopped. So at that time I will post pics of them.

So far so good on my clones they are just starting to pop roots. With the lessons learned with the Lucas Strength I will be moving up to 3 Gallon Hempy Buckets, topping the new girls and maybe a little pruning and LST.

Well time for an Ice cold glass of homemade Apple Pie Whiskey and a puff of Blue Buddah ( sad it's my last big nug ) have a safe evening, Zone says Peace.....

Last edited:
ZONER

ZONER

Well the trics are almost 90% cloudy and the tips of the sugar leaves are turning yellow so it looks like "Maybe another Week" till the three of them are chopped. So at that time I will post pics of them.

So far so good on my clones they are just starting to pop roots. With the lessons learned with the Lucas Strength I will be moving up to 3 Gallon Hempy Buckets, topping the new girls and maybe a little pruning and LST.

Well time for an Ice cold glass of homemade Apple Pie Whiskey and a puff of Blue Buddah ( sad it's my last big nug ) have a safe evening, Zone says Peace.....
Well here are some Nug Teaser photos of the YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE GIRLS .... Dance for me pool girls.

These were some of the Nugs from the branch ends .

Zoner says.....PAPOW....

ZONER

ZONER

While I wait to finish the first episode of YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE , here is the start of chapter 2.

Here are pics of clones I took from my Mother A plant 11 Days ago, simple cloner I purchased...... add water...PH'd it to 6.0 cut some clones with a sterilized straight razor at a 45 degree angle, no rooting gel powder no scrapping the side of the cutting. Just one 45 degree cut period.
Oh I did put in a small aquarium heater set at 70-72 degrees due to the fact the area is not heated .

Also anyone have an opinion of using styro bean bag pellets instead of perlite in the bottom of my Hempy Buckets?

STYRO PELLETS NEXT

ZONER

ZONER

There you are.....hey DP I am going to need your addy soon. I will mail out the report form, along with the three tomato samples.......lol

hiiipower

hiiipower

True that, seems to be a common theme when running their varieties.
None the less, nice run. Great genetics are useless in the hands of a useless grower. You obviously are not that

ZONER

ZONER

Can not wait for the next run, after I cure these and get a professional smoke report done. Now where is that dude I promised......to be a testers tester.....ha

Well my three plants gave up 3 Zips each ..... (with a half ass trim)
Now this was in 2 gallon Hempys
Veg'd them to about 24 inches, untopped , the stretch was about 12inches
Flowered for a little over 9 weeks
Fed a Lucas diet with a little Cal/Mag every now and then.

I currently have two that I ran up to 56 inches in veg and one is now in flower and is now in the 4 th week and around 84 inches tall ( stretch finished) second one is a week in flowering and around 60 inches tall and just showing little budskis. Curious what these untopped ladies produce.

My clones will be put into their 3 gallon Hempy buckets next week, and under 2 four foot 4 bulb T5's to veg till they are around 24 inches then I will be putting up 2 new GAVITA 600/750's with a controller plus other "stuff"
These will be topped and shown a little more love with a pinch here and there.

Great day everyone .... And I forgot to mention I am producing some (Pollen Chucker's) F2's beans...I have a Little girl in a 16oz. Hempy Cup...spitting beans right now.

ZONER

ZONER

OUCH the two girls that I kept and cloned the best one !!!! Well the one I chose not to clone HERMIED that bitch. 4 1/2 weeks in and looking good, BANG .... left her alone for 2 days and I see yellow pollen on a leaf. FM and I just put the mother I cloned in there 1 1/2 weeks ago.....

So do I just take them both down and clean up the area, my clones are in a different room so no worries there.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Look it over real good and if you see any balls then chop it. If it was just one spot then spray it with water to kill the pollen and keep an eye on it. One rogue sac won't ruin the garden but will give you a couple dozen seeds. Also trim any lowers that dont get light.

ZONER

ZONER

My 2nd run clones were in 16 oz. Hempy cups and I topped them 4 days ago. They are now 23 days in and I have started to put them into 3 gallon Hempy buckets these are at around 15 inches. I will place 5 more in 3 Gallon Hempy buckets and the last 2 into 2 Gallon Hempy buckets, just to see the difference in size. I believe my biggest mistake last time was letting them Veg for too long.

My last Girl is around 7 feet tall (she was also left too tall in Veg) and will start her 6th week next Monday so I want to have the clones put into flower as I remove that one. I will also take down my 1000 watt digital and put up the 2 GAVITA 600/750's with the controller at that time.

As always my photography is substandard.

Zoner says nighty night.... ;)

Top Bottom