YZER KUSH X PAHOEHOE .....Tester

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZONER

ZONER

Just first I would like to thank Motarebel for giving me a shot as a tester ......Thanks MOTA...
Was going to wait for the weekend but changed my mind .. So I will be wetting some beans today.

Upon the seeds putting out tails they will be put into pre soaked rapid rooters.

Once they have reached their first set of true leaves they will be placed into mini Hempy cups.

These will finish growng in 3 1/2 gallon hempy bucket with 50% perlite on the bottom X 25% perlite mixed with 25% coco coir on top.

They will Veg under T5 's and then moved under a 400 Watt MH to finish Veg, then flowered under a 1000 Watt HPS .

Nutrients will be as organic as possible.

ZONER

ZONER

Never even heard of this one. Interested is seeing how it turns out seeing as I have no idea of what to expect!
Well Fraktaal the only thing on Mota's forum shows the make up of the

Pahoehoe. (Pahoehoe is Wifi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb (the original sativa cherry bomb, not reef's).
YzerKush( SFV OG x SensiStar)

Just looked around and seems both strain are Sativa dominate, so looks like I will be purchasing some 12 foot 2x4,s and extra panda film for my out building just to build an extra space in case they grow tall.

May have to go with 5 gallon Hempy pails .... Lol

Last edited:
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I grew yzer kush. I chopped most of the plant at 63 days. I couldn't get the last third of the plant cut with out destroying my scrog or another plant. At day 63 it was pretty good. The bud that went longer were dank as fuck and extremely punchy. I wish I would of taken the whole plant that long. It had kind of the smell of when my grandma n her sister would give each other perms. Funny how weed can take bad smells n make them good. it was a fast grower and abit of a stretcher. Good luck

ZONER

ZONER

This cross sounds tasty as fuck. Knock her outta the park brotha. MGG
O.K. MGG,
Come on put that bean right over the plate I dare ya ...

ZONER

ZONER

Just first I would like to thank Motarebel for giving me a shot as a tester ......Thanks MOTA...
Was going to wait for the weekend but changed my mind .. So I will be wetting some beans today.

Upon the seeds putting out tails they will be put into pre soaked rapid rooters.

Once they have reached their first set of true leaves they will be placed into mini Hempy cups.

These will finish growng in 3 1/2 gallon hempy bucket with 50% perlite on the bottom X 25% perlite mixed with 25% coco coir on top.

They will Veg under T5 's and then moved under a 400 Watt MH to finish Veg, then flowered under a 1000 Watt HPS .

Nutrients will be as organic as possible.
Hey Farmers just
  • A quick pic of the seedlings.
  • 6 seeds were soaked in water with a drop of superthrive for 24 hours
  • The 6 seeds were places in a paper towel and 24 hours 5 of the 6 sprouted tail ... The 6th one has cracked and shown a small tail but still has not emerged from the rapid rooter .... I checked to make sure the tap root was not twisted or caught in the shell. This is not the case just a sloooow one.
  • Did have to use 2 tooth pics and some thread to keep the one up rite it was laying down
  • Next step will be into 16 oz mini hempy cups in the next week.
  • Currently these seedlings are sitting under a 4 bulb T5 lamp

Well on to my other growing adventures, so remember same farmer time, same farmer channel for this grow. See you then Ya Farmers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom