Zeitgeist Movement in Colorado

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hey guys, this pertains to all of us in one way or another, and since most mmj folks already are somewhat aligned to anti-authority views, thanks to years of oppression, we can maybe see eye-to-eye on some of these ideas.

They are doing or have done meetings in Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, and Boulder. Check out the CO website here:

and if you don't know about Zeitgeist, check out the trailer for the 3rd installment right here:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYLLFpNn4lM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/

T

thedogsbollox

Dr. Zakir Naik on PeaceTV

[YOUTUBE]-kkp04b5-TI[/YOUTUBE]

Z

zDisturbedz

Dr. Zakir Naik on PeaceTV
[YOUTUBE]-kkp04b5-TI[/YOUTUBE]

OK, I don't normally get into these types of debates on forums but I have to address this. Poor taste IMO to share that drivel, crazy rantings of a misinformed troll that can find laughter concerning this topic. I speak for all the people that died on that day, as I lost several friends and relatives because of some sick twisted lunatics trying to make a statement. Normally I watch the entire clip before casting my judgment but I could not get past the first 4 minutes.

Military planes and not commercial jet liners? Wow didn't know my buddy was able to book a flight on a military aircraft from a travel agent. Multiple bomb explosions caused the towers to fall and not jet fuel? Guess my uncle who was only about 2 blocks away and watching it all unfold could not hear the strategically placed charges to drop the buildings.

Make no question I challenge the feds on a lot of their babble, but lets think about this. Clinton got busted for having unsavory relations with an intern and could not keep that secret. Bush couldn't secure his own military record but all the sudden he could create, execute, and keep secret a master plan to go to Iraq? CIA operatives names and addresses got leaked to news media? Our government can not keep secrets on the smallest of levels let alone something like this. There are always smoking guns and whistle blowers and most times they exist and profit by using their information for their own self serving needs. Now you expect me to believe that no one with any credible inside information has come forth with proof?

First Churchill and his crazed rantings calling my dead loved ones "nazis" and now this clown. :sick0004: Anyone that believes this non sense needs to put down their :RastaBong: and try and come back into reality for more than 2 hours.

T

thedogsbollox

9/11 is a inside job!!

[YOUTUBE]EMC6vbMIJ-g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-M_XLQvNP_U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]U9DQ4EpgYzY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]IO1ps1mzU8o[/YOUTUBE]

WeAreChangeColorado and Denver chapter of the Zeitgeist movement band together
http://wearechangecolorado.org/

:boogie: In Truth, Love, and Freedom,

“Warren Buffett should be hung for acts of financial terrorism” :tongue0011:

T

thedogsbollox

‘Failed Pipeline Negotiations’ With The Taliban Right Before 9/11

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Not another bullshit thread:anim_30::anim_30:

come on guys post sumthing positive for the forum about cannabis instead of this crap, all threads like this do is start arguments like you get on icmag.

peace

T

thedogsbollox

sorry man but it's no BS

sumthing positive for the forum about cannabis: I'm DUTCH
and ICMAG is Monsanto
Love and Freedom

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not another bullshit thread:anim_30::anim_30:

come on guys post sumthing positive for the forum about cannabis instead of this crap, all threads like this do is start arguments like you get on icmag.

peace

Here, jah, let me put bells on that.

Bells%20cover1.JPG

T

thedogsbollox

hahahaha,

ALSO NO BS, i won them and many more BS cups

:icon_animal26:

R

RMCG

Eek! Don't they have flat screens/LCD over in the Netherlands? Hahaha

Congrats on the cups.

W

WurmD

zDisturbedz, I don't know about that clown,
but I too don't believe in the official story, it doesn't answer these questions:
"Where was NORAD on this day?"
"Where is the airplane at the pentagon?"
"Why is the hole in the pentagon smaller than the airplane?"
"Why did the towers fall at free-fall speed?"
"Why did building 7 collapse?"

http://vimeo.com/11490521

B

BoCo Buds

zDisturbedz, I don't know about that clown,
but I too don't believe in the official story, it doesn't answer these questions:
"Where was NORAD on this day?"
"Where is the airplane at the pentagon?"
"Why is the hole in the pentagon smaller than the airplane?"
"Why did the towers fall at free-fall speed?"
"Why did building 7 collapse?"

http://vimeo.com/11490521

And the concerns over emergency management services going through identical terrorist scenarios at the exact same time, in the exact same areas...?

And foreign intelligence services pulling their diplomatic reps as a preventive measure, along with actually assigning video surveillance just for the events...?

And all of the other inconsistencies & problems with anything that happened during and afterward...?

Zeitgeist moves beyond just the 9-11 attacks. At least try to answer the questions they raise... then make your own conclusions, the best we are able. Things just don't make sense.

J-fly

J-fly

cool

AOC

Agents of Choas

Anarchists on Cannabis

Always on Chronich

Agents of Cannabis

Air off Cornices

Attack only Corporations

Annihilate on Command

Aliens own Control