ZeroTol - anyone with personal experience?

• Thread starter JMC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JMC

JMC

The thread title pretty much says it all. I'm looking for anyone with personal experience using/having used this as a preventative measure against botrytis (grey mold), specifically, outdoors. I've read all the materials about it, and it sounds like a great product, but while it's foodsafe, because it breaks done into oxygen and water very quickly, I'm concerned it might actually damage foliage, but more importantly the trichromes themselves, so I'm hoping someone has used it, with a control group - i.e. in the sense of an experiment (some plants treated, some plants untreated), whether that simply be a comparison to a previous crop of the same plant, or during the same grow - so that they can definitively say that it doesn't cause damage either to foliage or resin. Also, I'd like to know whether or not this actually is an effective preventative measure...though I think that should be a given. I'd like to get some to begin treating during the latter half of flowering outside, since mold is a definite issue where I'm growing, come September, but if it doesn't work on botrytis, I'm not really interested in it. I don't really care if it gets rid of powdery mildew, or that fluffy white stuff that looks kinda like cotton that I forget the name of (someone refresh me, willya?), because those are really not much of an issue, for me. It's the bud rot that's the problem, and that's botrytis. And please...personal experience only.

Thanks in advance for any info.

below frigid

below frigid

A few years back we had big rains coming early October, we got 6 inches in three days. I used a product called actinovate before and after the rains. Seem to work pretty well. At least botrytis was not an issue.

Top Bottom