Zigg Zaggs,Trips,Randy's,Raw's,Elements...etc

• Thread starter paperplane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperplane

Just wondering what rolling papers do you guys like the best. I just picked up some papers called Trip. I havent tried them yet but they are clear made from cellulose. Looks like plastic. Anyways just wondering what everyone is using since there is a plethora of different type's of rolling papers.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Enjoy The Clear Papers

I like smoking with a clear paper when I burn a doobie, I swear they impart no taste to the J all you taste is the weed. Those trips are a little tricky to roll with especially if you like hog legs, or have really sticky weed, but I think you'll love them

mal

jagle

jagle

silver rizzla the king size are my standard papers, use raw when i have em, i like em, but find the gum just a big annoying losing its stickyness

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Like the Raws. Number two is the roor papers from the German bong co. Then the dlx and we miss the old school no glue Clubs that are no longer around (new version now is not the same)

Those clear papers are like plastic and I am not a big fan. But some people love them.

THCV

THCV

Pure Hemp ftw. Their unbleached line is even better than the normal but hard to find. It's nice to support other hemp farmers with your paper purchase--i always buy hemp papers for that reason, but i also prefer the taste.

blazer

blazer

Ultra thin ZIG ZAGS,also have used clears liked them used to burn slow and smooth no runners either just never stuck to using them they seem to come apart when your about 2/3 done!

L

lightit

smoking blacks are for me the perfect all around paper. for small personals i like the no-glue clubs and dlx's. i also never roll a joint without a tip/crutch, and for that my favorite is raw.

mack 10

mack 10

used to love deluxe smoking paper's, black or gold. now blue slim's, raw or elements also make nice skin's.Plain blunts when i can find them.

hellaouts

hellaouts

I wish I can help but I have and likely will always use Orange Zig Zag. I cant recall one time in the almost 20 years I've been role'n doobs the glue coming unstuck. One time I forgot that i rolled a randy's wired, stuck it in my smokes, I went to bight the tip off to light it forgetting bout the wire and chipped my tooth. True story.

vaporedout

vaporedout

damn i wasnt expecting to see so many raws but yup raw is the one for me, ohhh and i like bambu' also, theyre only like a buck a pack

Bambu1
Top Bottom