altitudefarmer

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name :AltitudeFarmer
Strain :Zilvermist (SSH x Kali Mist)
Method Smoked :clean glass bowl

APPEARANCE
100_1110.JPG

on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it an 8.5 for bag appeal.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : skunk
Associated smells of bud :Musk, sweet, slightly smoky

TASTE

Dominant flavour :skunk/haze
Associated flavours :sweet

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8
- cough factor? : yes/no somewhat-

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70head/30 body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8-9
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2-3 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime daytime
Munchies? : yes, but delayed for an hour or so
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango (x) - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar (x) - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees (x)

One of the finest sativa blends I've ever smoked, as far as flavor and initial buzz. The flavor is absolutely old school; with the skunk/haze smell that'll penetrate a cheap plastic container. Nice solid nuggets, especially in the colas.

100_1106.JPG

10" dinner plate full of Zilvermist nuggets

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

those are some nice lookin chunky ass nuggets. Good job man.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
those look great bro..looks similar to my kali mist x citral hash plant..straight fire!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Definitely an "up" buzz. Not at all paranoia or anxiety-producing, however. I'd also like to say that the effects have lasted longer than the 2 hours I originally posted. I probably would "re-boost" after a couple hours (or eating), but it's been over 4 hours now and I can still feel the Zilvermist a little. But definitely time to boost!!!!

true grit

true grit

Dude how did I miss this? Very nice bro, can't wait to puff on some of that!!

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
Nice proper smoke report (ALT.)
Thanks for testing ...
Your now a gold member of the ASG club ;)

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Congrats Alt!! Nice report too bro.. sounds tasty forsure!!
Tell me about the buzz..is it racey, melow, ect..ect..

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

THE BUZZ is nice and hazy; It's not racy, but definitely not for bedtime. It would be excellent for movie theater parking lots before the show, as it wouldn't make you fall asleep. It is also visual, as it somewhat distorts depth perception. All sense of time is lost- 5 minutes seem like an hour and an hour may seem like 5 min, depending on how much you enjoy what you're doing, lol. I find it's too potent to be a motivator, also. It grabs you and shakes your brain for about the first hour. THEN it's fairly easy to get some chores done, or what have you. I definitely do not drive while medicated on ZilverMist. Did I mention she's also the classic skunk haze flavor? :) Reminds me of my early days of smoking. Not so potent that it needs triple bagged, but crack that jar and the room is going to smell amazing. I am planning another run of this girl even as I type- I'm hoping the clones will mature a little faster than they did from seed. 11 weeks is a long time for some to wait on flowers, but in the case of the Zilvermist, the wait is rewarded quite handsomely.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Photos from the chop

These are harvest pics of ZM2; she has a strange leaf issue that could be tobacco mosaic virus. In any case, it slowed her down a little, but did not seem to affect overall yield, potency, or flavor. Other than the leaf issue (which she passed on to her clones), she seems to be just about exactly the same as ZM1. I also had a thrip attack that you can see here in her fan leaves- the thrips were really fond of my sativas and did serious damage within a couple days. One application of spinosad got rid of them, but the damage was permanent. Did NOT affect the final product, as far as anyone can tell so far, lol.

100_1132.JPG

100_1133.JPG

100_1134.JPG

100_11361.JPG

Those are egg-sized nugs- bigger than my usual golf ball sativa nuggets. Really impressed with the overall yield. Can't wait to LST a nice Zilvermist gal and see what she throws back at me; got a couple already training.

100_1137.JPG

100_1139.JPG

Not a bad haul from a 30" plant, relatively untrained. TOP-NOTCH meds, folks!

B

Bigb89

Nice Job Altitude nugs look great and gave a top notch report. Look forward to seein you train a couple and see the yield than. Congrats

Latest posts

Top Bottom