Zimmerman

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
....Maybe laugh and blow smoke from his blunt at them while saying dayyyum son, they be fucked all like that upside down on the highway and sheet yo! And he would be tweeting about it - "LOL niggaz just saw a car accident these crackas be fucked, word to your momz."

Really...jeeezz

Cort

Cort

Really...jeeezz
Well, poor innocent angel TM was the only one to utter a racial slur that evening, according to testimony.
And his facebook did mention his love of blunts and lean. With TM's history of burg tools and having items that may not belong to him, Id put money on TM stopping at the scene of a roll over and jacking the guys watch.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud

By Dog Gone on 07/25/2013 in Zimmerman with 207 Comments

Read Time: 4 - 6 minutes

inShare
  • More Sharing ServicesShare on printShare on email
zimmermanhappyhero-1024x306.jpg

Accident scene on left, Zimmerman photo on right
This was a suspicious story from the beginning.​
We have seen news reports of protesters doing thousands of dollars of damage to be wrong. The claims of separate attacks by protesters over the Zimmerman verdict turned out to be false. Now added to the list of false news reports appears to be the story of George Zimmerman heroically rescuing a family of four from a burning SUV.
The initial report was that George Zimmerman was ‘just coincidentally’ driving by after a car accident occurred, that he leaped out of his vehicle to come to the rescue of the family of four trapped inside as the vehicle caught fire, pulling them to safety. That was followed by the claim that the family he rescued had planned a press event to thank George Zimmerman, but that they canceled due to threats from Trayvon Martin supporters.
It appears they may have canceled the event because they did not want to be part of the fraud of making Zimmerman out to be a hero, when that story was not precisely true.
What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.
Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.
There were plenty of people driving by who witnessed the accident, and stopped to help the family out of the vehicle, BEFORE Zimmerman showed up, according to the 911 calls, but no ‘thank you’ press conference mentioning anyone else by name specifically was scheduled by the family, and no mention of anyone other than Zimmerman was made by the sheriff.
Zimmerman showed up AFTER he was called by a SCSO member according to a report at News Ball.com, Zimmerman then got out of his car with a fire extinguisher, and apparently left without doing anything especially heroic. You can hear the course of events here in the 911 calls; many people who were there as the accident happened stopped to get people out, and the fire and smoke problem from the calls, appeared some time after they were out of the car. As you can hear from the calls, people were out before there was a smoke or fire problem; Zimmerman did not appear to risk his life to pull anyone out of a burning car, as was claimed. :
http://youtu.be/qD35RgOoy34

So, we have the claim that George Zimmerman just happened to be at the accident several days after his verdict called into question. We have established a relationship between George Zimmerman and the responding officer.
We have the actual extraction of the people in the accident by multiple citizens coming to the rescue who witnessed the accident, according to the 911 calls, we have the report in 911 calls that everyone was OUT of the vehicle for some time before there was any question of smoke or fire, and we have the sheriff and the victim ONLY mentioning George Zimmerman – by name. But there is no mention by anyone, especially the Sheriff’s office, of the other ‘good samaritans’ who appear to have done the actual hard part of helping people out of the car lying on its side.
We have no independent verification that Zimmerman was even there, much less that he did anything heroic. No photos, no cell phone video, no police video, no other people who were present as indicated by the 911 calls that support that Zimmerman was there, or did what was claimed – that he pulled people from a flaming car wreck.
That seems distinctly odd, on top of the suspicious timing of this heroic Zimmerman rescue. Enough strange and implausible quirks make this SUV accident rescue appear fake.
THIS new challenge to Zimmerman’s integrity in addition to the misrepresentation of funds donated when bail was set, as well as the conflicting statements made to police and in court, is why protesters both distrust BOTH George Zimmerman and the local Florida LEOs, and are protesting the validity of the trial verdict. It is also part of why there is opposition to the SYG laws that make it easier for someone to get away with homicide.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Honestly I don't give one fuck about this case.....in fact I don't even know the details nor do I care to know. The same goes for that "royal" fucking baby bullshit.
Neither does the Media... ;) 1week later, and they're searching for the "New" shit sandwich to "Feed" everybody...

Cort

Cort

Right on SoCal....and if more folks would ignore their bullshit they'd go away..and maybe they'd start talking about the real shit that matters.
No, they would not.

If people knew the shit that matters would eventually end the news as we know it because the charlatans would be out of office and out of business. The drooling masses are kept watching Dancing with the Stars and Biggest Looser for a reason.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thats a great quote Ken. Mucho gracias!

Thank You Kolah !
Thats why its important to talk about these things....Some folks see it as "bitching" about a problem..
and Say, its our own fault.

Well, I think the solution is awareness!

So I like to bitch about the injustices and wrongs!
That's my way of shining the light on EM! ;)

K

kolah

Agreed Ken, that's why I am pro-active on discussion forums. If 1 in 100 people "get it" that's pretty good to me.

It wasn't long along ago that I was a hoodwinked fool mesmerized by outside influences that were incorrect.

fractal

fractal

Thank You Kolah !
Thats why its important to talk about these things....Some folks see it as "bitching" about a problem..
and Say, its our own fault.

Well, I think the solution is awareness!

So I like to bitch about the injustices and wrongs!
That's my way of shining the light on EM! ;)

Now this thread is getting to the meat of the issue. I was just seeing if people were still talking about it. So glad I have not heard those names in 3 days now.

Thankfully only one person on my facebook page talked about it, a black guy I have known since we were 5 years old. I said how this is all about dividing Americans while our freedoms are raped behind the scenes, and the media is trying to ignite conflict. He's like "well no it's relevant because when we were kids at school some other kids called me a nagger." i was like OK, see ya. TPTB got a solid month of distraction out of this, wonder what they will cook up next. Coincidentally nobody is talking about Snowden or PRISM anymore. As Saint Skittles might say, "I think we be fucked yo."

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Agreed Ken, that's why I am pro-active on discussion forums. If 1 in 100 people "get it" that's pretty good to me.

It wasn't long along ago that I was a hoodwinked fool mesmerized by outside influences that were incorrect.
gandhi was ona the real last fellow brother(officer) of the inter-galactic republic, sad that there's so few left..............The real question surrounding the zimmerman case is why is race hatred and hate in general being preachd in the media, what is the zimmerman case being played again and again keeping people from realizing other big events, when you don't want people talking about a major issue, you must give them a minor issue to talk about instead, if you fuel it with race, nd hate then people with fragile minds will have something to be riled up about for weeks, there are much bigger issues at hand then; was a black kid shot by a white latino, in the time the zimmerman case has been running more then 2.5 million children under the age of 14 have died from issues which are easily fixed, food malaria etc. and yet sheep in america are bringin home 100k+ paychecks.......where does all the money(kinetic energy) go?

Latest posts

Top Bottom