Zindica - Which seed bank does this strain come from or is it a lost strain?

• Thread starter DrFeelGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrFeelGood

Is Zindica a lost strain??? I have seen people say that it came from UNK, Bluemountain seeds, and Nirvana seeds. There are three varieties that I have seen- Purple, Pink, and Orange. I have seen pics of it on the net on several locations and this is the frostiest dank I have ever laid eyes upon:help:. If anyone can give me any info that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dr FG

Zindica   which seed bank does this strain come from or is it a lost strain
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

I did a little research and there is a guy on the Michigan Medical Marijuana forums that claims he is the breeder.

Check it out:

D

DrFeelGood

I did a little research and there is a guy on the Michigan Medical Marijuana forums that claims he is the breeder.

Check it out:

Thanks for the info, I just tried to join their site but they are in the process of trying to relocate their site and they are not allowing new members to join at this moment. I will look into it again later.:fighting0085:

D

DrFeelGood

Zindica comes from Bluemountin seeds a fatal 4 way cross of (NL's x G-13 x AK-47 x Jamacian Kingsbreed).

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=1036

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=67528

Thanks, I found this info as well but when I search for Bluemountin seeds I get results for Blue Mountain seeds in Oregon and they do not claim to have anything to do with medical marijuana at all when I talk to them on the phone. Maybe it is actually something different called Bluemountin and I just can't find it? :sign0055:

D

Dr.Know

I have seen pics of it on the net on several locations and this is the frostiest dank I have ever laid eyes upon.

You are correct that bud is covered in frost but its called ice (frozen water). Please tell me you knew that already lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom