Zkittles x Stardawg from Greenpoint Seeds. Review and Grow Journal

• Thread starter NickSkyland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Zkittles x stardawg from greenpoint seeds review and grow journal

I couldn't help myself and ordered 1 more strain to somehow pack into my grow space. The flowerz are just too delicious looking, and being over half off ($20 for 10 seeds) on their Reverse Auction page, I couldn't resist.

Z-Dawg from Greenpoint Seeds:

This is my 3rd purchase from them in 2 weeks. I'm writing journals on the other 2 strains too.

Again, I chose free 5-10 day shipping. This time they shipped in 5-10 minutes. Again, it came with +1 extra seed. Again, I'm impressed with this company.

Zkittles x stardawg from greenpoint seeds review and grow journal 2

These are regular (not femized) because I want to collect some pollen and play with breeding this spring.

So, I dropped 2 in a shot glass of water and we'll see what we get.

After 12 hours, I could not see a taproot. I pulled them out of the water and planted in soil.

They showed me a taproot by 48 hours and germinated in 72 hours.

I'll try to post pics weekly. With winter coming, I should be able to pull those purples out real good.

Germination Date: October 17, 2023

Day 1:

Zkittles x stardawg from greenpoint seeds review and grow journal 3

Last edited:
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I'm running Dawg Biscuits and Holy Smoke from Greenpoint now, the fems in all 5 packs I got have an extra seed too. You can't beat the Reverse Auctions, I'm online really early A.M. and you can pick up huge deals.

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Day 15:

This strain is growing fast. Its caught up to a Runtz strain and Blue Dream strain that I planted 11 days before these.

I up-potted the fastest growing of the 2 Z's

20231101 085041

20231101 084904

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Day 23:

These 2 are growing ridiculously fast. Must be something about this strain.

Topping them today.

20231109 093023

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Day 30:

It went from cotyledon, to single blade, to triple blade, to 7 blade. Still has cotyledons.

No issues from Topping.

20231116 074655

Zkittles is 70% Indica, Stardawg is unknown high Sativa. Seeds can vary across the genetic spectrum.

The plant on left is showing Sativa. I'll call it S. The plant on right is showing Indica, I'll call it Z. Both are growing fast.

20231116 074101

electroguy

electroguy

Day 30:

It went from cotyledon, to single blade, to triple blade, to 7 blade. Still has cotyledons.

No issues from Topping.

View attachment 2074453

Zkittles is 70% Indica, Stardawg is unknown high Sativa. Seeds can vary across the genetic spectrum.

The plant on left is showing Sativa. I'll call it S. The plant on right is showing Indica, I'll call it Z. Both are growing fast.

View attachment 2074454
Grow that grass!

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Well, final review of Greenpoint Seeds:

I won't be buying any more of their seeds. I bought some from Royal Queen Seeds and some from Greenpoint. Both actually sucked. Honestly, my personal "no name" seeds grew with at least 2x more vigor, and the buds are better than any dispensary shit.

But that's not why I won't buy their seeds anymore. Bad business is why.

They closed their affiliate program a few weeks after I started promoting them, with no explanation given. A months work of work gone, with no pay.

What fucking jackals they are. In fact, I'm just a new guy, but what about people who spent a year marketing for them? Whose job it is to advertise on the internet. Whose family income depends on it. To be fired without reason or explanation with not even a weeks notice.

In short Greenpoint is a sociopath. I won't do business with people like that. It's unethical on so many levels.

Top Bottom