Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neueregel

Neueregel

Yea man I have been reading his tips religiously. He appears to be of Tron-like Wizard skill and he puts things in super easy to understand lessons. Pictures plus clear explanations equals poof let's get after it. There really is very little about SCROG that he doesn't cover. And all the shit is free to boot. No brainer to make sure we soak all of it up 💪

This is good stuff. just what i needed. thanks for letting me know. i checked out one of his video's. he was talking about tying off the center stem to keep it straight etc... good stuff.

Neueregel

Neueregel

Yea man I have been reading his tips religiously. He appears to be of Tron-like Wizard skill and he puts things in super easy to understand lessons. Pictures plus clear explanations equals poof let's get after it. There really is very little about SCROG that he doesn't cover. And all the shit is free to boot. No brainer to make sure we soak all of it up 💪

Hey @PerfecTrader now i am confused. according to this video the northern scrogger says not to top?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey @PerfecTrader now i am confused. according to this video the northern scrogger says not to top?

ahh yes and great point. You talking about 4:30 minutes in? Have talked at length with my RL lurker friend @MuskyHunter2020 about this recently. You also don't stunt/slow down/stress the plant at all when you don't top, which would save whatever that time is/was. But not everyone wants 1 foot tall plants. And it requires a shit ton more work and your time to achieve this level of LST on steroids. It is very hard to argue with such proven results as he has though. I really think there are just many different ways to achieve really successful SCROG grows. I actually don't want exactly what he has. I want what he has but starting at 2ft+ high.

Neueregel

Neueregel

ahh yes and great point. You talking about 4:30 minutes in? Have talked at length with my RL lurker friend @MuskyHunter2020 about this recently. You also don't stunt/slow down/stress the plant at all when you don't top, which would save whatever that time is/was. But not everyone wants 1 foot tall plants. And it requires a shit ton more work and your time to achieve this level of LST on steroids. It is very hard to argue with such proven results as he has though. I really think there are just many different ways to achieve really successful SCROG grows. I actually don't want exactly what he has. I want what he has but starting at 2ft+ high.
yeah i see what you mean.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@Shaded_One This guy? or BuildASoil guy? check out from 4:30 to 5:30 in on Norther Scrogger video. He says it is his opinion but I just think it is an interesting theory. He says topping is more for if you are planning to vertically grow but if you are planning on total horizontal growth from the get go, that you do not need to top.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

@Shaded_One This guy? or BuildASoil guy? check out from 4:30 to 5:30 in on Norther Scrogger video. He says it is his opinion but I just think it is an interesting theory. He says topping is more for if you are planning to vertically grow but if you are planning on total horizontal growth from the get go, that you do not need to top.

No from the article that was posted up above

I like to start my training as soon as possible. I like my scrogs short and I like a shorter veg time!!

Once my plants hit the 4th or 5th node, I top… Then I wait and let the plants heal. Once they are happy again, I’ll search for a branch that is bigger and stronger than the rest, and I will top that. That’s it… Each plant only topped twice!!! The reason why people always say, “I top my plants at the 4th or 5th node,”

Zombierider

Zombierider

You ever here of the Northern Scrogger? Read his scrog tips and you will be so ready next grow. Now you are in puff puff flower power mode and just want them ladies to keep swelling. Every time I see your sprinters I get scared 😂😣 cause I think 2 of my girls are going to stretch and 2 will act damn near handicapped. It has been just a couple days and it is obvious already. The tent is going to look funny because they are adjacent eachother. The GRC x BBC front left and Mimosa x Orange Punch back right, are gonna grow at least a foot or 2 taller than the Blueberry front right and Sherbert back left. Nope, not doin this again. Perpetual grow should allow for me to run 1 strain of regular beans, whether it be 1, 2 or 3, monster crop them all, and mini pheno hunt them and clone the best one. Do this 3 grows in a row, and "technically" with some luck I could have 3 real solid mothers that I just always have in the tent thats in veg. Whalla lol in theory
Sup man

The way I underrstand it is that topping will alter the hormonal pattern of growth and send more growth hormones to the lower growth, letting it bush out more. At lesst thats what i think. I think this only applies when the plants are young and impressionable, but when the plant is a teenager in late veg, topping is not really gonna have the same hormonal effect. Im starting to notice some plants like topping more than others. If one plant is growing lanky, i will top it to keep it level with its shorter counterpart.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hell yeah those are some nice looking scrog canopies. Definitely my goal ro produce tables of dense nugs. @PerfecTrader do you prefer less/larger colas to more smaller ones?

Zombierider

Zombierider

You ever here of the Northern Scrogger? Read his scrog tips and you will be so ready next grow. Now you are in puff puff flower power mode and just want them ladies to keep swelling. Every time I see your sprinters I get scared 😂😣 cause I think 2 of my girls are going to stretch and 2 will act damn near handicapped. It has been just a couple days and it is obvious already. The tent is going to look funny because they are adjacent eachother. The GRC x BBC front left and Mimosa x Orange Punch back right, are gonna grow at least a foot or 2 taller than the Blueberry front right and Sherbert back left. Nope, not doin this again. Perpetual grow should allow for me to run 1 strain of regular beans, whether it be 1, 2 or 3, monster crop them all, and mini pheno hunt them and clone the best one. Do this 3 grows in a row, and "technically" with some luck I could have 3 real solid mothers that I just always have in the tent thats in veg. Whalla lol in theory
Bro looking like its gonna be the next russian invasion in that tent lmfao, hell yeah. I like your mother idea, my only issue with that for me is i want variety and having the same couple of strains over and over might get old. Btw i got some banana krumble. After reading its banana, cinnamon and fuel terpene profile, i NEED TO VAPE IT IN MY VOLCANO. Gonna def run banana krumble next run, just gotta find a good companion for her that flowers similarly.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hell yeah those are some nice looking scrog canopies. Definitely my goal ro produce tables of dense nugs. @PerfecTrader do you prefer less/larger colas to more smaller ones?
Yo brotha. Whelp not much to go off of but my whole harvest was popcorn. Made it harder to dry slowly and was much more tedious to trim. I've never had larger buds but I am sure I'd much rather have them somewhere in the middle. Much bigger than I had but if were too big I'd worry about mold. I honestly didn't have a single bud larger than a lighter out of 13 zips 😣

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yo brotha. Whelp not much to go off of but my whole harvest was popcorn. Made it harder to dry slowly and was much more tedious to trim. I've never had larger buds but I am sure I'd much rather have them somewhere in the middle. Much bigger than I had but if were too big I'd worry about mold. I honestly didn't have a single bud larger than a lighter out of 13 zips 😣
Sup brotha man. I agree a sweet spot would be medium sized colas not oversized due to mold risks. I had a few decent sized colas, which im still amazed at. Your gonna have hella colas this grow guaranteed, no more popcorn nugs. And if I had to guess you will be getting almost 2 lbs outta this one too.

im gonna let my super lemon haze grow taller and scrog close to Flipping to flower like you and cannagranny. Gonna see which method I like better vs Scroggins in early veg.

Hoping my fire afghan cookies and white widow emulate my cheese cookies.

Screenshot 20220830 215248 Photos
Screenshot 20220830 215647 Photos
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Bro looking like its gonna be the next russian invasion in that tent lmfao, hell yeah. I like your mother idea, my only issue with that for me is i want variety and having the same couple of strains over and over might get old. Btw i got some banana krumble. After reading its banana, cinnamon and fuel terpene profile, i NEED TO VAPE IT IN MY VOLCANO. Gonna def run banana krumble next run, just gotta find a good companion for her that flowers similarly.

hah invasion. Tell ya what, that Mimosa x Orange Punch is an invader. I had to reroute her branches due to fouls associated with "encroachment" 😂 Bit of a bully I tell ya and she will be no ATF like CG had in her 5x5 but she is definitely the plant that will harvest the most of my 4.

Yeah I hear ya on gettin burnt out on strains. If my plan works out, I will have 4-6 different strain girls in veg from clone, while introducing 1-3 new strains every 2-3 months

oOO gratz on the Banana Krumble. I can't wait to grow it a few harvests from now. I will run it with the Bubba Kush. I have a feeling they are both fairly short growers/squatters but we will see. I bet if we let the trichs go 50/50 amber with those ladies oof it will be some narcoleptic nuggets 😁

Sup brotha man. I agree a sweet spot would be medium sized colas not oversized due to mold risks. I had a few decent sized colas, which im still amazed at. Your gonna have hella colas this grow guaranteed, no more popcorn nugs. And if I had to guess you will be getting almost 2 lbs outta this one too.

im gonna let my super lemon haze grow taller and scrog close to Flipping to flower like you and cannagranny. Gonna see which method I like better vs Scroggins in early veg.

Hoping my fire afghan cookies and white widow emulate my cheese cookies.

Yeah should be interesting with 4 strains this grow but I don't think I will be getting no 2 elbows hah not even 1. I would flip the f out if pulled 4oz/per but I am seeing quick how much it is strain specific. No matter what I can't make the Sherbert produce much more than she already has planned. I can imagine she will maybe make like 2-3z dry. On the other hand if all 4 plants were the Mimosa, for sure I would be lookin at a 16z+. She is the only clone I really care about. I have no idea and maybe the other seeds of it are better but I just really like everything about how she has grown in veg and 1st week of flower.

I'm interested to hear which scrog technique works better for you. I would think that the earlier you scrog in veg, the more horizontal growth you could achieve and in turn a larger harvest sooner. Disadvantage definitely for those like me that have been hand watering though because of how short you would/could make them. On the other hand I see benefit in NOT scroggin early, and allowing for vertical growth uninhibited and then before flip you lower and squiiish the screen down on em.

Grrr not happy at my lackadaisical perpetual grow bean droppin plans. Frikkin highball ass changing my mind and now I'm a week into flower in tent 1 and although Dark Phoenix beans from Greenhouse will arrive this friday, it looks like Purple Dragon Balls from Ontario won't be here till NEXT friday. Sounds stupid but I keep sweatin that extra week on top of that I already should be well under way. Ehh I shast take another toke and see if answer becomes more clear 😆😶‍🌫️

20220830 172114
20220830 172136

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
so its been a while since i posted, ive been swamped at work. I run a masonry company so we have been swamped with work, which is good, but makes it really hard to get home in time to shoot the plants before night night. Anywhoo, here they are, just vegging out under that se3000 light and loving it. The cloudwalker has some really impressive structure, its super easy to low stress train her! The super lemon haze is alot stockier of a plant, but equally as vigorous as the cloudwalker. Boy oh boy I cant wait to vaporize these future buds in my volcano. The cloudwalker has an amazing fruity, sharp terp profile and the super lemon haze is all haze and skunk with a bit of citrus now coming through.
This is week 4 from seed. I plan of flipping them at week 7...hopefully! They are on their late vegetative nutrient recipe and are on cruise mode until flip. Watering them around 3x a day at this point. Peace out fam!
Great job~ bro 😍

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hello All! I have been away doing my traditional end-of-season bike races so havent been able to update. Anyway, here are the super lemon haze and cloudwalker baby girls, and they arent babies anymore! My lovely gf has been caring for my plants while Ive been away, so I havent been able to train the plants like I want, but soon I'll put them under a bamboo scrog. I love bamboo scrog nets, they make it really easy to just flip the entire scrog canopy for drying. Worked like a charm last time, so I will repeat for this grow.

The girls are 6 weeks from seed, and i plan on flipping them to flower in 2 or 3 weeks from now. It all depends on how full they fill my scrog net. They are on the late veg general hydroponics feeding schedule, getting around 850ppm's and 6.2 ph. Might be lowering ppm's to +-800, them increasing again in flowering.

6F65374D 869F 49C6 999A 81F727F9BEF2
C6F1BDC9 EB4A 4B9C A8A5 AF043FEA162F
Zombierider

Zombierider

hah invasion. Tell ya what, that Mimosa x Orange Punch is an invader. I had to reroute her branches due to fouls associated with "encroachment" 😂 Bit of a bully I tell ya and she will be no ATF like CG had in her 5x5 but she is definitely the plant that will harvest the most of my 4.

Yeah I hear ya on gettin burnt out on strains. If my plan works out, I will have 4-6 different strain girls in veg from clone, while introducing 1-3 new strains every 2-3 months

oOO gratz on the Banana Krumble. I can't wait to grow it a few harvests from now. I will run it with the Bubba Kush. I have a feeling they are both fairly short growers/squatters but we will see. I bet if we let the trichs go 50/50 amber with those ladies oof it will be some narcoleptic nuggets 😁

Yeah should be interesting with 4 strains this grow but I don't think I will be getting no 2 elbows hah not even 1. I would flip the f out if pulled 4oz/per but I am seeing quick how much it is strain specific. No matter what I can't make the Sherbert produce much more than she already has planned. I can imagine she will maybe make like 2-3z dry. On the other hand if all 4 plants were the Mimosa, for sure I would be lookin at a 16z+. She is the only clone I really care about. I have no idea and maybe the other seeds of it are better but I just really like everything about how she has grown in veg and 1st week of flower.

I'm interested to hear which scrog technique works better for you. I would think that the earlier you scrog in veg, the more horizontal growth you could achieve and in turn a larger harvest sooner. Disadvantage definitely for those like me that have been hand watering though because of how short you would/could make them. On the other hand I see benefit in NOT scroggin early, and allowing for vertical growth uninhibited and then before flip you lower and squiiish the screen down on em.

Grrr not happy at my lackadaisical perpetual grow bean droppin plans. Frikkin highball ass changing my mind and now I'm a week into flower in tent 1 and although Dark Phoenix beans from Greenhouse will arrive this friday, it looks like Purple Dragon Balls from Ontario won't be here till NEXT friday. Sounds stupid but I keep sweatin that extra week on top of that I already should be well under way. Ehh I shast take another toke and see if answer becomes more clear 😆😶‍🌫️
Whats up homie, Looks like youve been busy cloning, hell yeah !

Whats up bro! Ive been afak as a mofo. Looks like youve been busy! Nice work with the clones, i bet they are some big plants now! Did your seeds come in? A week is alot of growth in veg but they will even out plenty in flower me thinks. Maybe just put the pot a bit higher for the youngins.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hello All! I have been away doing my traditional end-of-season bike races so havent been able to update. Anyway, here are the super lemon haze and cloudwalker baby girls, and they arent babies anymore! My lovely gf has been caring for my plants while Ive been away, so I havent been able to train the plants like I want, but soon I'll put them under a bamboo scrog. I love bamboo scrog nets, they make it really easy to just flip the entire scrog canopy for drying. Worked like a charm last time, so I will repeat for this grow.

The girls are 6 weeks from seed, and i plan on flipping them to flower in 2 or 3 weeks from now. It all depends on how full they fill my scrog net. They are on the late veg general hydroponics feeding schedule, getting around 850ppm's and 6.2 ph. Might be lowering ppm's to +-800, them increasing again in flowering.
You Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin it, AGAIN! Welcome back growmie and hope you and good times and no injuries. Your GF is for sure a keeper and knocked it out of the park while you were gone. They look Veracious and Ferocious and ready for war. Not a even a single burnt fingernail damn.
Yeah took some clones but they were already in flower a week or so cause I slept on the rapid rooters a bit. Always tried to wait till last minute with some shit. I actually took just 2 cuttings of 3 plants, screw the Blue Sunset Sherbert. No need to clone something I know will grow a foot high. I actually only care about the Mimosa x Orange Punch. I reaaally like how they are growing. Everything about them is a breeze so far. They have been stretching like 1.25+" per day for 2 weeks now. I really hope she stops though cause I will have to make some moves with the light or just get it closer than I planned sooner than planned. Yeah I got those beans from greenhouse(dark phoenix) but I am actually running the 7East genetics 1st. Come follow along, it will be 3 grows back to back to back HERE and is going to get pretty wolvy berzerk style 🗯️

Zombierider

Zombierider

Sup homie, sorry I missed out this comment. Yeah dude I'm so happy how they are looking, honestly looking forward to these strains a lot. Super lemon Haze is gonna be such a good workout bud lol.
Yes my gf is for sure a keeper! She studied biology and smokes weed too, now i taught her how to grow in coco so we're like team Ganja now lol.
And yeah dude i hear if you take clones in flower they have trouble getting back to vegging. Learning experience.
And yeah dude don't waste your time with genetics that you don't like how they grow, we only live a short while on this earth and weed takes a long time to grow. Grow whatever you like!
And i will follow along bro, just send me the link! I have trouble finding everyone's content on here, so if you think I'm ignoring a comment or something it's cuz i missed it, cuz i always support my freinds' endeavours.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sup homie, sorry I missed out this comment. Yeah dude I'm so happy how they are looking, honestly looking forward to these strains a lot. Super lemon Haze is gonna be such a good workout bud lol.
Yes my gf is for sure a keeper! She studied biology and smokes weed too, now i taught her how to grow in coco so we're like team Ganja now lol.
And yeah dude i hear if you take clones in flower they have trouble getting back to vegging. Learning experience.
And yeah dude don't waste your time with genetics that you don't like how they grow, we only live a short while on this earth and weed takes a long time to grow. Grow whatever you like!
And i will follow along bro, just send me the link! I have trouble finding everyone's content on here, so if you think I'm ignoring a comment or something it's cuz i missed it, cuz i always support my freinds' endeavours.
hah no sweat brotha and happy friday to ya. Link to grow I'm fkin up before even starts 😂 is -> HERE

Today be like

Dothraki

Dothraki

Always wondered why you shouldn’t take them in flower. Haven’t cloned yet but if my Sour Power is female I most definitely should clone it. It was bagseed from some of the best smoke I’ve ever had. Super strong pungent diesel grapefruit and taste like it too. Energizing great high for daytime, very potent but not debilitating type high. So if it turns out anything like the bagseed, which was closest to AJ’s cut of Sour Diesel I’ve had in years, then I’ll be mad if I DON’T clone it lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom