Zombie’s Spider Farmer SE 3000 Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Hello y’all! I finally have some free time to setup my grow tent for my second run, one Super Lemon Haze, and one Cloudwalker, both from Greenhouse Seed Company. I’ve always wanted to grow Greenhouse Seed Company genetics ever since my time living in Amsterdam. I used to go to the Greenhouse Seed Company’s coffee shop all the time, smoking fat joints and eating Belgian style waffles and ice cream. It was like a dream come true. Well, I will channel that Dutch coffee shop vibe in this grow, and hopefully grow some weed on par with the ganja I had in Holland many years ago.

This grow is going to be run as follows:
1X Spider Farmer SE 3000 LED light, 2022 model
1x 4x4 tent
100% coco coir
General Hydroponics Flora Series 6 part + Armor Si
1 gallon Flora flex pots
Flora flex bubbler/automatic fertigation
Inkbird environmental controllers
Lots and lots of fans. I have to get more fans, running two tents at once requires a hell of a lot of wind power.

Well, we are off to the races! So start your engines and pack your bowls, it’s fricken time to grow some ganja!

Thanks to @SpiderFarmerLED for designing a quality feeling/looking led light! Let’s see what kind of flowers it will produce for me! Only time will tell, time and lots of weed because there is one thing I’m sure we can all agree on: it takes weed to grow weed. 🌿 💨

I’ll be posting pretty regularly on this journal, as well as my other journal, Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness. This time I’m gonna show you all how I SCROG, LST, feed, flush, etc from seedling to harvest. It’s my second grow, but I’ve learned a lot and I’ll share it with y’all.

Follow along if ya want fam: @PerfecTrader @CannaGranny @Neueregel @SpiderFarmerLED @Aquaman
(The audio in the video is unfortunately only on thcfarmer, on YouTube it will have copyright safe music. 😭)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello y’all! I finally have some free time to setup my grow tent for my second run, one Super Lemon Haze, and one Cloudwalker, both from Greenhouse Seed Company. I’ve always wanted to grow Greenhouse Seed Company genetics ever since my time living in Amsterdam. I used to go to the Greenhouse Seed Company’s coffee shop all the time, smoking fat joints and eating Belgian style waffles and ice cream. It was like a dream come true. Well, I will channel that Dutch coffee shop vibe in this grow, and hopefully grow some weed on par with the ganja I had in Holland many years ago.

This grow is going to be run as follows:
1X Spider Farmer SE 3000 LED light, 2022 model
1x 4x4 tent
100% coco coir
General Hydroponics Flora Series 6 part + Armor Si
1 gallon Flora flex pots
Flora flex bubbler/automatic fertigation
Inkbird environmental controllers
Lots and lots of fans. I have to get more fans, running two tents at once requires a hell of a lot of wind power.

Well, we are off to the races! So start your engines and pack your bowls, it’s fricken time to grow some ganja!

Thanks to @SpiderFarmerLED for designing a quality feeling/looking led light! Let’s see what kind of flowers it will produce for me! Only time will tell, time and lots of weed because there is one thing I’m sure we can all agree on: it takes weed to grow weed. 🌿 💨

I’ll be posting pretty regularly on this journal, as well as my other journal, Zombie’s Ganja Garden of Happiness. This time I’m gonna show you all how I SCROG, LST, feed, flush, etc from seedling to harvest. It’s my second grow, but I’ve learned a lot and I’ll share it with y’all.

Follow along if ya want fam: @PerfecTrader @CannaGranny @Neueregel @SpiderFarmerLED @Aquaman
(The audio in the video is unfortunately only on thcfarmer, on YouTube it will have copyright safe music. 😭)
View attachment 1268675
Im in

Zombierider

Zombierider

Oh ya mon

6AF6C07A 3CC2 4994 96CA D2BD80106BB0

E585F135 C31C 4A69 B9D2 8EED18A4B6E7
AA6B05AC FBE6 4339 8BC1 6550B3ADCA61
28E0F529 2CA6 42B5 B59E DB32D1300C6C

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I’m in too! Be lurking round when ya least expect me 😉 I’m enjoying some nice blond coffee a well cured Jack Herer splif and the night sounds of the deep woods on my south porch. Life is good good in the woods hood. Hoping this week between the girls and work to get a few hrs on the range, have a competition coming up on Saturday. Hoping for some good steady winds to addle my competition 😝 straight out the gate.
I will be checking in for your updates and am looking forward to @PerfecTrader s too!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Far out, I’m glad your coming along for the ride! I’ll be sure to ask plenty of questions, especially when I drop that RH in flower lower than last time, can’t wait for the oodles of trichs!
And you sure know how to relax like a pro, blonde coffee and Jack herer sounds fricken perfect! I love me some coffee with herb, however at night I can’t drink coffee or I won’t sleep a wink. Good luck at your shooting competition! #bullseyesonly

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I'm in till the wheels fall off homie 💪

127% your fault that I even know about Greenhouse Seeds Co. and can't wait to rock them in a month or so when get my 2nd tent runnin as well.

Gettin fired the f up brotha. Had to dig deep in my treasure box but thought I might find the right vibe.

Here's to this grow bro

Zombierider

Zombierider

I'm in till the wheels fall off homie 💪

127% your fault that I even know about Greenhouse Seeds Co. and can't wait to rock them in a month or so when get my 2nd tent runnin as well.

Gettin fired the f up brotha. Had to dig deep in my treasure box but thought I might find the right vibe.

Here's to this grow bro

Thanks for the backup bro! Perfect tunes for the thread, positive vibes on some good old school beats, 👍

Yeah dude I can’t wait for you to try out them greenhouse seeds too, I remember you got some killer strains from them. I smoked some super lemon haze when I was still buying weed and damn, talk about sativa, high energy strain. Can’t wait to grow my own 🍋

Neueregel

Neueregel

Thanks for the backup bro! Perfect tunes for the thread, positive vibes on some good old school beats, 👍

Yeah dude I can’t wait for you to try out them greenhouse seeds too, I remember you got some killer strains from them. I smoked some super lemon haze when I was still buying weed and damn, talk about sativa, high energy strain. Can’t wait to grow my own 🍋
awesome. my buddy sent me some of super lemon haze seeds. he says it's the best he's ever had. lol. what made you get a SF SE3000? thought you had HLG light?

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

No doubt my man. Thought we were rollin in flower last grow sheesh. This is going to get out of hand quick in the best of ways. I LOVE super lemon haze and back a couple years out here when I first got my med card and herb wasn't rec yet, I used to go to a disp in fountain hills and their super lemon haze I haven't forgotten. I don't think it will be long before I have a Haze of some sort in one of these tents. The Greenhouse Strains I went with were Bubba Kush and the Banana Krumble. Can't like but a week doesn't go by that I don't stare at a few more of their strains 😅 That Dark Phoenix ->HERE is sexy as hell but I get turned off by how often they say "fox-tail" buds. I feel like maybe it is a warning 🙄 but one thing is for sure, the bean rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper 👽

Zombierider

Zombierider

awesome. my buddy sent me some of super lemon haze seeds. he says it's the best he's ever had. lol. what made you get a SF SE3000? thought you had HLG light?
What's up bro, definitely plant those super lemon haze seeds! I can let you know how she grows as my girls are already growing, and fast! So far Cloudwalker is by far the faster genetic, it's supposed to have a psychedelic high to it, and it's mixed with Land race Colombian genetics called “punta roja” . Greenhouse did a film on it, check it out:

I've been wanting to grow a Haze since forever though. My favorite strain in Holland was Super Silver haze. It was so sticky (weed in Holland tends to be more moist cuz people tend to mix it with tobacco) and that haze flavor is so distinct. However, this super lemon haze is supposed be faster than super silver haze, as super silver haze takes a while to flower I hear.

I got the light cuz I have a legit growing problem and no kids :D. The plants are my children now lmfao

Neueregel

Neueregel

What's up bro, definitely plant those super lemon haze seeds! I can let you know how she grows as my girls are already growing, and fast! So far Cloudwalker is by far the faster genetic, it's supposed to have a psychedelic high to it, and it's mixed with Land race Colombian genetics called “punta roja” . Greenhouse did a film on it, check it out:

I've been wanting to grow a Haze since forever though. My favorite strain in Holland was Super Silver haze. It was so sticky (weed in Holland tends to be more moist cuz people tend to mix it with tobacco) and that haze flavor is so distinct. However, this super lemon haze is supposed be faster than super silver haze, as super silver haze takes a while to flower I hear.

I got the light cuz I have a legit growing problem and no kids :D. The plants are my children now lmfao
ok, yeah i'm having issues too with lights. was looking at that model too. lol

Zombierider

Zombierider

ok, yeah i'm having issues too with lights. was looking at that model too. lol
What issues are you having with your lights man? Only been running it one day but it seems like a solidly built light so far!

Neueregel

Neueregel

What issues are you having with your lights man? Only been running it one day but it seems like a solidly built light so far!
well when i started this i was only thinking of doing 1 plant, and when one seedling took forever to sprout i used another seed, then i had 2 plants. i bought the hlg 65 and the hlg 100rspec on a recommendation from someone and had to use both lights but they are not of same power so one plant is smaller then the other. i needed 1 light to cover my whole 32 x 32 tent.

Neueregel

Neueregel

that is really good video. very interesting.

Zombierider

Zombierider

well when i started this i was only thinking of doing 1 plant, and when one seedling took forever to sprout i used another seed, then i had 2 plants. i bought the hlg 65 and the hlg 100rspec on a recommendation from someone and had to use both lights but they are not of same power so one plant is smaller then the other. i needed 1 light to cover my whole 32 x 32 tent.
You can use multiple smaller lights and get the same amount of light as one big light so don't worry you can still use your lights. Even more, with multiple lights you can get a better light spread than one single light cuz the lights cross over each other. So, to properly light that 32x32 tent with your current lights, you could just get a 200 watt light, and run that with your HLG 100 rspec.

If you wanna get a nice single light to keep things simple, then the SE 3000, like most 300 watt lights, is designed for a 32x32 tent so you cant really go wrong with any of the known brands out there. Good luck!

Neueregel

Neueregel

You can use multiple smaller lights and get the same amount of light as one big light so don't worry you can still use your lights. Even more, with multiple lights you can get a better light spread than one single light cuz the lights cross over each other. So, to properly light that 32x32 tent with your current lights, you could just get a 200 watt light, and run that with your HLG 100 rspec.

If you wanna get a nice single light to keep things simple, then the SE 3000, like most 300 watt lights, is designed for a 32x32 tent so you cant really go wrong with any of the known brands out there. Good luck!
thanks Zombie.

Top Bottom