Zorro

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

very lemony tasting, no ceiling on high, bushy sativa mostly.9-11weeks. 5-oz dry from 5gallon bucket.
seed were so stable that all female from seed looked and tasted the same, with the main difference being finish time. Would like to see someone do some breeding with this one to bring flower time down a little

D

Donk Frog

some pics of zorro

two of them in veg the same two in flower

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice plant structure. Did you top it or did all of them branch like that? Where is this strain from?

D

Donk Frog

no topping

did not touch a thing, of 7 females they all grew that way. I got the seeds online in 2006 but can not remember where...sorry;(

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
No problem DF, just interested as always. Really nice plants, nice work!

M

mr. revolution

i remember these seeds also but it escapes me right now.if i remember later i will try and get some info cause she does now have me wantin to know what she is also hererisssh.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Looking good:) Ive just popped 4 zorro and i couldnt find any info on them but we are lucky to have Subcool on our forum so i pm'd him and this was his reply:)

Zorro
Cuddlefish Hash Plant x (Grimm male)
TGA has taken the potent resinous yeilder, the Cuddlefish Hash Plant and intertwined her with the Grimm male from legendary breeder's "The Brothers Grimm". They have created a heavy yeilding, fruity, resinous marvel. Test plants were
flowered at a friend's grow, known for harsh conditions, 90degree+ temps,spidermites, in 3gal containers and really not much love at all.
No herm's,no mold,no budrot, just a solid yeild of grapey smelling dense frosty buds that not only can strike you with Z's...
but perhaps a few $'s as well :>

1) Phenotypes - Potent chunky dense cinderella structured buds/very mixed fruity smells when flowering
2) Height- Medium stretch in flower-plants flowered at 1.5ft finished at 3ft
3) Yield- Test plants pulled 2.75 and 3 oz's in 3gal soil pots,fed organically in extremely harsh conditions
4) Indoor/Outdoor/Greenhouse-test done indoors/na/na
5) Best way to grow- Test plants were super cropped once in last week of veg. /Topped early and flowered in bushes in large pots would be best
6) Harvest Window-8-9 weeks
7) Sativa/Indica 20/80
8) Hybrid- Cuddlefish Hashplant x Grimm 123 Male
9) High type- Very stoney relaxing,creeps on you. Very nice heady buzz with a nice strong body buzz/nice mix
10) Smells- Cured buds smell of concord grape juice with a sweet skunk almost mint undertone

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks JH. Sub is on his shit fosho.

M

mr. revolution

hey hererisssh i just noticed that you said hi in another thread. wasnt iggin you i just didnt see it. everythings cool though. whats up wit you?

D

Donk Frog

weird how mine tasted like lemon while others tasted like grape..........is that common????

Beetlepumpr

Beetlepumpr

Geezee Wiz. I have 60% of Subby's products and wish i had that one now. i haven't seen Zorro around for a long time. Maybe it will show up here. 5 ounces, ouch.

M

mysophilia

Nice to see this one up... This used to be my work strain for a bit.. Always did me proud with weight.. Nice report and pics ..

D

Donk Frog

I Would like to aquire her again...does anyone have a line on Zorro seeds?

D

DongerMan

Hey donk, it's Nman. Answer your fucking emails bro! lol seriously!

Top Bottom