Z's mishmash recipe

• Thread starter Emeraldrectangl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Emeraldrectangl

I have heard many different people refer to the industry standard is about 1 gram per watt. I have consistantly pulled around a pound (give or take 1-2 oz) off of one 400 watt light bulb. I have grown for a decade and done everything from Aero to Old school. Closet to commercial. I have seen many ways to get a good yield using various products available. I have come up with my own mishmash of products that I believe to be among the best in terms of recipes. I understand YOU might not agree with my feeding regiment, but if you haven't put in a decade of R&D I cannot put any weight into what you have to say. I really DONT want anyone saying use GH or AN or anything like that. I DO want people with knowledge to give me their input. All measurements given are ml per Gal!! It is on a FEED,FEED,WATER schedule Here we go my recipe is as follows-
Clones:
Media- Delta 4 No Hole. 4 clones per block.
Clonex Rooting Gel. Straight cuts on the bottom.
Light Cycle: 18-6
I have rooted clones in my dome in 7-10 days depending on strain.
Mist the dome (NOT THE PLANTS) daily; just water
Teens:
Media: Fafard Urban A Mix in a 3.5" Starter pot.
Cutting Edge: Micro 5ml Grow 5ml Bloom 5ml
Orca: 10ml
Drip Clean: .4ml
Hygrozyme: 10ml
Calimagic: 5ml
Amifort: 2ml
Light Cycle :18-6
Full Veggies:
Media: Fafard Urban A Mix in a 8"x8" White Rose Pot
Cutting Edge: Micro 8ml Grow 15ml Bloom 5ml
Light Cycle :16-8
Transition:
Media:Fafard Urban A Mix in a 8"x8" White Rose Pot
Cutting Edge:Cutting Edge: Micro 8ml Grow 15ml Bloom 8ml
Bombadier Sugar: 3ml
Light Cycle: 14-10
I will keep my ladies in transition for about a week.
Early Flower: (Weeks 1-2)Flower Setting Stage
Cutting Edge: Micro 8ml Grow 5ml Bloom 15ml
Orca: 5ml
Open Sesame: 1/2 tsp per gal.
Light Cycle :12-12
Mid Flower: (Weeks 3-5)Flower Bulking Stage
Cutting Edge: Micro 8ml Bloom 20ml
Orca: 5ml
Big Bud:8ml
Late Flower: (Weeks 6-7)Flower Ripening Stage
Cutting Edge: Micro 8ml Bloom 20ml
Bloombastic:2ml
Final Flower: (Week 8)Flower Ripening Stage
Cutting Edge: Micro 4ml Bloom 10ml
Bloombastic:4ml
The last week of flower before the great flush I water heavily with Florakleen to flush out my media. I then dial back my base nutes to 2/3 strength and amp up the bloombastic to 4ml. If you do not flush before doing this you will notice a burn almost immediately. Some of my friends don't do this increase, but I swear by it.
Flush: (Week 9) Flower Cleansing Phase
Florakleen:10ml
Molasses: 1 TBS dissolved in 1 qt warm water
Light Cycle:12-12 for 4 days
!!LAST 3 DAYS NO LIGHT!!
My final process is something I had been taught by an old farmer who has grown more weight than most people will ever see. He showed me how much a plant can kick up its oil production if it believes it has lost its chance to reproduce. By doing so the stress response is amazing! You will have tops that "glow" under black light because of the thricome production. Basically water the hell out of them before switching the lights off for good. You will notice in three days time your containers will be completely dry, some plants might even be wilting a bit. But its definitely worth it in the long run.
There you have it. Any questions or comments please let me know. Will post pics as they are taken.

Zs mishmash recipe
Zs mishmash recipe 2
HydroRocks

HydroRocks

The media your using (Fafard) has lots of organic inputs in it already. Not sure why you are not using organics as a feeding regimen as it would be WAY cheaper and BETTER IMVHO.....but I am sure your ten years of testing has shown that to be better. I also wont mention any "better" products since you asked for people not too.

Cant really offer any advice under your current "rules" of the discussion.

But I will say that in soil or a similar setup as yours that Hygrozyme is like the WORST product you could use and also the most expensive you could use. I see several ingredients that are not really compatible or the best choice for that particular environment, but again I am sure your ten years of testing has already shown all that info.

It really is a shame though, your using one of the BEST organic soils on the market (Fafard Urban Mixes) and then dumping a bunch of synthetics/salts that will KILL any microbiology pretty much......in your ten years of testing, how many soil cultures did you take and scope to check for biology in the soil??? I am betting NONE or you would have seen that your inputs are not conducive to a healthy environment for microbiology.

With soil grows, you do not really feed the plants directly, you feed and care for the BIOLOGY in the soil that will in turn feed your plants the best food they could EVER EVER get. Mother nature always has the best food.....

Your feeding regimen is more tailored for a "soiless" environment IMVHO.....

Ya know the mj plant is one of the most adaptable plants on this earth. Just because you do not kill them dead and your able to produce buds, is a far cry from having a proper setup that is the best it could be.

Also a little friendly advice.....plant biology alone (not to mention plant nutrition) is like being a doctor, there is a lot we do know and a lot more we do NOT know......10 years would not even get you through med school......

Do not forget that after you master plant biology, you must now learn and tackle plant nutrition.....plant nutrition is a completely different and separate world my friend.....the greats have been studying plants ALL THERE LIVES and they will tell you there is MORE TO LEARN!! MUCH MORE!! And they will also tell you that over 75% of what you "think" you know now about plants is WRONG!!! TRUTH!

75% percent is a staggering percentage in my book.....and they are referring to people who went to SCHOOL to learn about plants.....imagine how much the "hobbyist" would get wrong????

Good luck!

E

Emeraldrectangl

Before you attack me bro, Fafard Urban A IS a soilless mix with NO starter nutrient charge(SAYS SO ON THE BAG!!!).:mad: Coco coir and peat. Seems like a expert would know that.....:confused: organics smell like shit and my yields were pretty much the same. To piece together a proper organic recipe is NOT cheaper, and DOES NOT produce a better product.:p And I'm sure you already know plants cannot metabolize organic ions, they have to be chelated into a mineral form(i.e. synthetic!) by your microlife which I am some how killing, even though I re apply with Orca every other feeding and use RO water.....And the hygrozyme actually helps break down the salts left behind(if there are any). Not to mention drip clean is an incomplete ionic molecule that attracts salt so the residues are minimal to begin with.:p It is the only enzyme with a QMI medical certification, so its what I use. Yes there are other enzymes out there, but they are NOT as effective. Do a test, take two small pieces of paper and put them in a Styrofoam cups, use your enzyme of choice in A, and hygrozyme in B. I have never had cannazyme,or sensizym or homemade EM-1 dissolve that paper faster than hygrozyme. That's a FACT.:) I never claimed to "know" everything about plants, I just know what I have had work for me and was trying to share some field experience. Can I see your awesome recipes with pics? And what "schools" have you attended? Frankly, it is insulting to say that I'm just keeping my plants "alive", I don't think you are as well versed as YOU think you are. Insulting someone when you don't have ALL the facts was very ignorant and I feel sorry for you, attacking someone else's style just because they don't do it your way. I hope you can get a better handle on that, it will help you later in life.

Reactions: rvd
oil

oil

So give us some more info on what you have going on. You say you get a pound off of a 400 watt light? is this dry and manicured weight? how many plants? how long veg? what strains? p.s. synthetic fertilizer does kill micro life fyi. Even if you re-inoculate every other watering, your probably not benefiting from it because it takes time for your beneficails to colonize especially mycho's. adding synthetics again kills them before they can repopulate.

E

Emeraldrectangl

8 PLANTS 4-6 VEG BLUE DREAM STRAIN 1LB DRY WEIGHT. ORCA was designed for hydroponics, glomus intraradices,mosses,andaggregatum actually can live in a super salty environments. That's why they are recommended for these types of applications.

sedate

sedate

I have heard many different people refer to the industry standard is about 1 gram per watt. I have consistantly pulled around a pound (give or take 1-2 oz) off of one 400 watt light bulb. I have grown for a decade and done everything from Aero to Old school. Closet to commercial. I have seen many ways to get a good yield using various products available. I have come up with my own mishmash of products that I believe to be among the best in terms of recipes. I understand YOU might not agree with my feeding regiment, but if you haven't put in a decade of R&D I cannot put any weight into what you have to say. I really DONT want anyone saying use GH or AN or anything like that. I DO want people with knowledge to give me their input.

What kind of a post is this?

If we have not put in a decade of R&D you cannot put any weight in what we have to say?

Why are you even posting this then? A fucking decade. :rolleyes:

What the world do you think we need from your mess of a recipe?

Do you just want complements or something on your incredibly middling pictures? Since you don't want feedback other than "people with knowledge to give [you] their input" - I sort of read that like you want people to compliment you and tell you you are a genius.

You are not a genuis. Your grow is a highly pedestrian closet setup. And if you have really done commercial setups - I doubt it - but methinks one would not be so excited to post up a couple small photos of a closet grow if they've really gone big.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

A) those plants in those pictures look nowhere near a dry pound
B) that strain looks marginal at best
C)this is some cocky shit to be throwing without any headway of who the fuck you are
D)why you wait a decade to come out in 2013 with this bs? the green rush was years ago and any smart businessman (if it were true and not bs) would have cashed it in then, as they had. especially if youve been sitting on it for a decade, thats like owning a house you got for 60K back in the day and NOT selling it 10 years ago for 250K. thats retarded.

E

Emeraldrectangl

A) those plants in those pictures look nowhere near a dry pound
B) that strain looks marginal at best
C)this is some cocky shit to be throwing without any headway of who the fuck you are
D)why you wait a decade to come out in 2013 with this bs? the green rush was years ago and any smart businessman (if it were true and not bs) would have cashed it in then, as they had. especially if youve been sitting on it for a decade, thats like owning a house you got for 60K back in the day and NOT selling it 10 years ago for 250K. thats retarded.

DUDE seriously did someone shit in your cheerios? This was a formula that I have come up with 10 years of growing. Cocky shit huh? Kinda like calling someone you have never met retarded. Or saying pics from week 4 look like less than a pound. NO SHIT SHERLOCK THEY HAVE 5 WEEKS TO GO! KNOW IT ALL'S like YOU and Sedate were who I didn't want or need on this thread. I would have liked to have a civil discussion about any questions you may have had, but instead you already know everything so I'll be looking for your Hightimes cover.

E

Emeraldrectangl

What kind of a post is this?

If we have not put in a decade of R&D you cannot put any weight in what we have to say?

Why are you even posting this then? A fucking decade. :rolleyes:

What the world do you think we need from your mess of a recipe?

Do you just want complements or something on your incredibly middling pictures? Since you don't want feedback other than "people with knowledge to give [you] their input" - I sort of read that like you want people to compliment you and tell you you are a genius.

You are not a genuis. Your grow is a highly pedestrian closet setup. And if you have really done commercial setups - I doubt it - but methinks one would not be so excited to post up a couple small photos of a closet grow if they've really gone big.
I never claimed to be a genius. But you ARE an asshole

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

so I'll be looking for your Hightimes cover.
you see this months cover w swerve in the bathroom???

I heard he didnt even have to pay to be in it this month....

furthermore last time i checked high times was a magazine, not a world series of nug showdown. they have competitions for that. fuck a mag. thats like asking what CNN opinions on obama are, they have vested interests in parties, therefore their opinions will always be bullshit and biased. its just a good read cause its simply about herb. IMO

E

Emeraldrectangl

Im done with this site hopefully they will delete my account soon. since the moderator took your side this thread is obviously biased. YOU GUYS INSULTED ME not the other way around. I personally do not need your praise or acceptance. I will continue to do what I do the way I do it and live happily. Thanks

W

WAkuntry

The only well documented grow that I've seen on here that pulled close to a lb with 400w was Dirty white boy. And he did it with organics and t5's. Sure wish he was here too bust some chops....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
look guys.....please try to be decent with each other. im not gonna deleted the rude comments above but if you guys cant have a civil debate ill just lock or delete this thread before everyone starts acting like a small child. lots to learn. i dont expect people to agree on all things but, at least speak to each other with more respect. i hate to be a dick mod but really dislike seeing fellow farmers be rude to one another. thanks guys :) ~SMF~

jkbeing

jkbeing

^^^I'm in for more pics.

Are you going to document your next grow?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Im done with this site hopefully they will delete my account soon. since the moderator took your side this thread is obviously biased. YOU GUYS INSULTED ME not the other way around. I personally do not need your praise or acceptance. I will continue to do what I do the way I do it and live happily. Thanks

Dont let the door hit you in the ass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom