Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Another day, uh. Just wanted to drop by.and send you all my best wishes and hope you have the day I was praying you all would have last.night.

Peace, love and respect from me and the fam.

Not a Puffy type fam but the classic kind. With daddy being a criminal sadly, but shit might change right.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Plants are looking a little under the weather but one og them is still shining
IMG 4240
IMG 4241

TreeBee

TreeBee

Anyone know a legit source for ladybugs in the states? I got scammed on eBay. Fucker printed a shipping label, never shipped it. Now he’s no longer a seller. Had to open up a dispute.
Just something to consider

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I don't add a Boveda until I'm ready for storage. Maybe a couple weeks into cure. Some people claim they rob terps but I don't agree.
I stopped using them after I noticed that more than one strain would take on the exact same smell in the jar. The smell was comparable to graphite pencil shavings. Not sure exactly what it was or what was causing it but I haven’t noticed that smell in anything else since I discontinued using them.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I will admit not having an idea about what terpenes were until fake weed came around and smelled like fabric softener.

Sorry. But I still am not bothered about it at all personally. The least of my worries. "It tastes good too" is awesome. But if the weed is GOOD, I don't care.

I will go sit with the dogs.
Sounds like my partner. He doesn't care what it taste like as long as it works. Looks at me weird when I start picking notes out and saying I don't want no cat piss terp 🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom