Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cpurola

cpurola

i need one of these!
I use this:
IBM Clicky Keyboard

TreeBee

TreeBee

Anyone know a legit source for ladybugs in the states? I got scammed on eBay. Fucker printed a shipping label, never shipped it. Now he’s no longer a seller. Had to open up a dispute.
Just something to consider

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

I don't add a Boveda until I'm ready for storage. Maybe a couple weeks into cure. Some people claim they rob terps but I don't agree.
I stopped using them after I noticed that more than one strain would take on the exact same smell in the jar. The smell was comparable to graphite pencil shavings. Not sure exactly what it was or what was causing it but I haven’t noticed that smell in anything else since I discontinued using them.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I will admit not having an idea about what terpenes were until fake weed came around and smelled like fabric softener.

Sorry. But I still am not bothered about it at all personally. The least of my worries. "It tastes good too" is awesome. But if the weed is GOOD, I don't care.

I will go sit with the dogs.
Sounds like my partner. He doesn't care what it taste like as long as it works. Looks at me weird when I start picking notes out and saying I don't want no cat piss terp 🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

I grabbed more of those diamonds why ma boy has em so cheap.

Im enjoying spiking doobies with this stuff WAY too much. should really be using the dab rig and some tweezers. but it breaks up into flower soooooooooo well lol. Totally flavorless too, so the doobie just tastes like the flower, which im reaaaaally diggin. It makes the doobies burn super evenly and super slow without ever going out too.

The sticker he showed me read: 99.4% thc-a 😳 💀🤌
439678575 1001483398323501 414152016864324249 n

8orvrm

Asmodeus

Asmodeus

I grabbed more of those diamonds why ma boy has em so cheap.

Im enjoying spiking doobies with this stuff WAY too much. should really be using the dab rig and some tweezers. but it breaks up into flower soooooooooo well lol. Totally flavorless too, so the doobie just tastes like the flower, which im reaaaaally diggin. It makes the doobies burn super evenly and super slow without ever going out too.

The sticker he showed me read: 99.4% thc-a 😳 💀🤌
View attachment 2164238

View attachment 2164239
Man that stuff be lookin like crack 😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Man that stuff be lookin like crack 😂
that or meth one yea. straight up lol. Honestly a dab of it by itself, being pure thc nothing else... It's pretty zingy in its own right. Putting it with some good indica flower def smooths it out nice.

Its a crystal you can literally crush into a powder. One of them is a single solid crystal that weighs over a gram 😳. You can just keep mixing more of this powder into flower and it just vanishes into it lol. It works so well its confounding me a bit, doesnt change the flavor at all, but damn does it kick the potency up a notch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom