For Sale ‼️🚨Tengu September seed sale!‼️🚨

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looks like you grew it better from clone then you did from seed? 😄 that seems to happen for me as well. I just seeded blooms Dulce de uva which is his breeder cut of grape cream cake. Interested to see if it beats out what I’ve already done. 🧐
When I did my Frostette hunt I washed and made rosin solvent-less from the phenos and fuck me they were so damn good literally finished the last one last week. I’d still have some but @Johnlandy420 😂 fucker
I agree the upside of seed runs I’d the pheno variety, this time I have some pollen on that 2012 seed cement shoes next to them and I hammered her with pollen even rubbed a pollen sac bud all over the colas haha, and I diddnt spray her down after I removed the reversed branch and shoved her in next to the GP x Okie and Cman x Okie so it may get interesting, just about to try and harvest the remaining pollen from the rest of the reversed buds

IMG 9483
V

Vernedog

These stretched approx 16”-18” at flip in a scrog, I let them veg a bit too long before I flipped, got some monster colas in the end though, definitely out produced the mother for the same amount of o
These stretched approx 16”-18” at flip in a scrog, I let them veg a bit too long before I flipped, got some monster colas in the end though, definitely out produced the mother for the same amount of space
Thanks My plan is to fill a net. We shall see

V

Vernedog

When the morning sun 🌞 hits the 🍋 GoJo
Ahh man. Just got home from helping the in-laws. Couple rips. Grabbed a beer. Kicked the boots off and… yup you working me up. I have no choice. I’ll hit u up when my son comes in he’s got all cash apps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom