• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Experiments......

Autos........

I'm in.......

Looks awesome.....

Will you be feeding the one water and molasses till harvest?
Yea I haven’t given that plant any nutes at all only molasses every other water.
The Milky Way autos I gave nutes every other week and they did awesome till around week 3 of flower I gave them a tiny dose of bloom booster and it was down hill since then lol

Bilber

Bilber

Yea I haven’t given that plant any nutes at all only molasses every other water.
The Milky Way autos I gave nutes every other week and they did awesome till around week 3 of flower I gave them a tiny dose of bloom booster and it was down hill since then lol
I keep feeding my plants veg nutes till about the 2nd week of flower.....

At around 2ish weeks I start changing to bloom nutes......

The plant needs the nitrogen the first couple/few weeks after flip, to help with the stretch period......

I see lots of time, myself included till I listened to the farm, growers stop giving veg nutes when they flip.....

That is super bad and things go downhill extremely fast....

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I keep feeding my plants veg nutes till about the 2nd week of flower.....

At around 2ish weeks I start changing to bloom nutes......

The plant needs the nitrogen the first couple/few weeks after flip, to help with the stretch period......

I see lots of time, myself included till I listened to the farm, growers stop giving veg nutes when they flip.....

That is super bad and things go downhill extremely fast....
Yea I try to ease into it veg week 1 I do last full dose of veg week 2 I do water and week 3 I do a 1/8 & 1/8 dose of veg & bud bloom I think the PH plaid a roll in it to

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I don't ph.....I probably should!

Thats a good way to wein in the bloom nutes......nice and easy......
It’s really just the Autoflower’s I have to check and I only started checking because I felt like there wasn’t much else could really be wrong with them. But it’s part of the journey that’s why I always opt for the free bonus Auto seeds to hone my craft and become better.
My Photoperiod plants don’t give me much trouble but my auto’s keep me on my toes lol

Bilber

Bilber

It’s really just the Autoflower’s I have to check and I only started checking because I felt like there wasn’t much else could really be wrong with them. But it’s part of the journey that’s why I always opt for the free bonus Auto seeds to hone my craft and become better.
My Photoperiod plants don’t give me much trouble but my auto’s keep me on my toes lol
You just opened up a whole new world for me......

I can't see myself justifiably buying any autoflower.......but the choice of freebies......WOW.....

Never occurred to me.....

Thank you for the great tip on how to not spend $ on my experiments......

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

You just opened up a whole new world for me......

I can't see myself justifiably buying any autoflower.......but the choice of freebies......WOW.....

Never occurred to me.....

Thank you for the great tip on how to not spend $ on my experiments......
Sign up for Royal Queen Seeds email news letter that’s how I got all the F1 auto’s for free I just wait then order the bare minimum from them for my out door crop and get the freebies they offered.
I do like putting afew autos in my flower beds off my porch also and just let them do there own thing I don’t get nothing crazy from them but I don’t have to worry about my out door lights fucking them up

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Started 4 -Blue Terple Sundae- yesterday
From @Choppr
Once there ready for cups gonna start 4 -Sugarcane Sundae- also from Chopper
IMG 9174

One of the -Blackberry moon rocks x Orange Blossom- seeds popped and in a cup the other didn’t germinate
from Trae1170
Just keeping it pushing

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Moving stuff around trying to make room and rotating some plants.
Milky Way F1 on the road to recovery after Lock Out.
IMG 9222
IMG 9230
IMG 9176
Northern Light auto also on the mend and recovering.
IMG 9225

Titan F1 coming up on week 3 of flower.
IMG 9226

Lemon Stank? Spotted first pistils yesterday.
IMG 9188

BBMR x OBS is in the back corner right now next to the little Titan F1 mini Mintz is somewhere lol. I hacked 1 Milky Way.
And since I forgot to mention before my OG Kush never made it out of seedling stage lost a BBMR x OBS in seedling stage and if I didn’t mention it or haven’t shown it in a bit it’s in the office closet like the Speed Queen and seeded plants trying to keep this thread about my bedroom closet of autos, tester & seeds from people here at the Farm 🤙

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

So it’s been about three weeks since the Milky Way F1 auto & Northern Lights auto went into Lock Out I’ve given them Ph correct water and they been drying out for the past 10 days and was thinking slow watering them tomorrow with a gallon each fallowed by a gallon of Compost Tea. I Prepped 5 gallons this morning giving it 24hr to steep. Idk what else to try Damn Autoflowers are getting the best of me again seems like when I forget about my autos and don’t give them any love they do the best lol
I’m open to any an all suggestions or thoughts

Bilber

Bilber

That's one of the reasons why I don't rely on autos.....

They are fun and alot of people can get great yields off of them, but I just don't seem to have the knack for them....

That and you can't clone them.....( technically you can...I've done it )

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

That's one of the reasons why I don't rely on autos.....

They are fun and alot of people can get great yields off of them, but I just don't seem to have the knack for them....

That and you can't clone them.....( technically you can...I've done it )
Im finding that Auto’s are not my thing either.
I’m not necessarily relying on them was just curious if anyone had some insight on Auto’s that would be helpful I been reading for 2 weeks so I have an idea of everything but first hand advice is always best in my book. I guess we’ll see how it works out gonna keep them going might just have to move them out to make more room.
No such thing as Problems only Solutions
Keep It Pushin! 🤙

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
As far as autos...idk...I've only grown one and I didn't touch it and it grew just fine just got bugs every now and again. But like with this pineapple express I got...I won't top I won't train I will just let it do its thing.
😃 good luck sorry I couldn't be much help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom