New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

My mini Mintz no signs yet
IMG 9310

3 new Easy Bud auto’s I’m gonna try twisting them together like the little bamboo plants at Lowe’s
IMG 9302

The piggly Wiggly celery is doing phenomenal so added another
IMG 9297

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

As far as autos...idk...I've only grown one and I didn't touch it and it grew just fine just got bugs every now and again. But like with this pineapple express I got...I won't top I won't train I will just let it do its thing.
😃 good luck sorry I couldn't be much help.
She's in preflower?
Yea autos are definitely weird no love a they do amazing but all good I’m just gonna keep trying and see what happens. One day I’ll be able to grow them lol.
And yea I flipped the Blackberry 2 weeks ago but I never had a plant start throwing pistils at the top before it did at any of the nodes so that’s why I’m not sure

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Yea autos are definitely weird no love a they do amazing but all good I’m just gonna keep trying and see what happens. One day I’ll be able to grow them lol.
And yea I flipped the Blackberry 2 weeks ago but I never had a plant start throwing pistils at the top before it did at any of the nodes so that’s why I’m not sure
😆 I'm sure these autos are gonna do right by ya...
I would say preflower because there's none at the nodes but at the sites where the buds will form. I'm sticking with preflower.

Bilber

Bilber

I concur......

Gtg.......your autos are way better than any of mine!

I just don't care much for them.......they are cool though......I usually always have a couple growing......they're fun little shits......

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
0C1B4C92 DD34 43E8 92BB 97EC70019248
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I had to laugh at Celery pic.
the pic below did it grow like that naturally or did you defoliate it
It just kinda grew like that I topped it once as you can see but that was it the under growth was pretty quick growing and it only shot out 6 huge fan leaves. Unfortunately that was the only one that made it out of that batch of seeds im trying to acquire more im vary interested to see what happens.
I never grew celery before an tbh I’m surprised it’s still alive lol

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I concur......

Gtg.......your autos are way better than any of mine!

I just don't care much for them.......they are cool though......I usually always have a couple growing......they're fun little shits......
Thank you that’s the best I’ve had them grow so far. With auto’s it’s just one of those things that bugs me I can’t get right but yes they are fun to grow

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Well after after seeing afew interesting different grows and watching @Bilber thread with the Kratky experiment it’s made me wanna fuck around and find out i also been seeing everyone doing Phono hunts so I dump out one of the 25seeds packs an started 7 more of the most different looking Easy Bud Autos so I have a total of 10 growing
IMG 9385

I put 3 or 4” of round stone at the bottom then drilled the holes a inch below the top of the stone so there will be a reservoir of water
IMG 9373

Still googling finding more methods to try as well

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Got some cheap Tropical lizard bedding and coco husk bedding coming gonna mix together and try a 2 auto plants in

IMG 9396
IMG 9397
Bilber

Bilber

Well after after seeing afew interesting different grows and watching @Bilber thread with the Kratky experiment it’s made me wanna fuck around and find out i also been seeing everyone doing Phono hunts so I dump out one of the 25seeds packs an started 7 more of the most different looking Easy Bud Autos so I have a total of 10 growing View attachment 2109585
I put 3 or 4” of round stone at the bottom then drilled the holes a inch below the top of the stone so there will be a reservoir of water
View attachment 2109586
Still googling finding more methods to try as well
That's what I'm talking about!

I'm still watching! Waiting for your next move!

I'm try to figure yours out.....?.....

Gtg........awesome!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Top left is a Bilber Kratky method set up. Top right & bottom left are in screened Sand with 1” round stone in the whole thing redneck sand culture without the hydroponics. Bottom right is compost, peat moss & perlite in the top half bottom half is 1” round stone with a 3” reservoir on bottom.
IMG 9431

And 2 will be in the mixture of the whole bag mixed with half the coco husk
IMG 9450
IMG 9453

All 6 will stay in those Folgers container the whole time

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Top left is a Bilber Kratky method set up. Top right & bottom left are in screened Sand with 1” round stone in the whole thing redneck sand culture without the hydroponics. Bottom right is compost, peat moss & perlite in the top half bottom half is 1” round stone with a 3” reservoir on bottom. View attachment 2110800
And 2 will be in the mixture of the whole bag mixed with half the coco husk View attachment 2110811View attachment 2110812
All 6 will stay in those Folgers container the whole time
The best part of waking and baking is weed growing from your cup 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom