New Autoflower and Tester seed run

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

A few newbie’s to transplant to day. Shout out to @Trae1170 for the seed trade this is His
Blackberry moonrocks x Orange blossom cross. Also some Mintz from him as well. Im vary excited to see how they turn out.
Pic order
1. BBM x OB
2. Mintz
3. Mintz

4. Celery from Piggly Wiggly

IMG 8181
IMG 8177
IMG 8178
IMG 8179
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Week 7 for the Autoflower’s since sprouting.
Pics in the same order as last time
Milky Way F1 plant growth past week
1. 7 inches
2. 11 inches
3. 7 inches
Northern lights pic #4 #5
6 inches
Had 2 really cold nights the Milky Way that grew the most was in the back corner. Pic
#6 week 3 Titian F1 been weird since germination I guess he’s a bonsai 🤷‍♂️
Pic #7 week 2 Titian F1 FIMMED on day 7

IMG 8310
IMG 8302
IMG 8307
IMG 8304
IMG 8313
IMG 8314
IMG 8315
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
So what was your overall experience with the Milky Way hype or not

I got a free 3 packet of them with a order however I’ve yet to be bothered with them wadda you reckon does it live up to the hype

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

So what was your overall experience with the Milky Way hype or not

I got a free 3 packet of them with a order however I’ve yet to be bothered with them wadda you reckon does it live up to the hype
As of so far I’m not really sure they definitely grew pretty fast but the bud growth is a little slow, that could be because I had to adjust my ph a little. I’m thinking it’s not gonna be as big of a yield like they say I’m definitely gonna compare my overall yield from each plant against the Northern light because they say it’s supposed to be bigger then that. I got a free pack of the Titan F1’s with my last order an only 1 of those seeds is growing right so that’s kinda shity. I’m a fan of RQS and based off hype they had over the F1’s I was really interested to see so time will tell I guess.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Awesome run! Always been curious about autos, might run some freebies I got next outdoor season.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Awesome run! Always been curious about autos, might run some freebies I got next outdoor season.
Thanks. Yea this run I’m trying to redeem my self I didn’t like how my last indoor auto run went so thanks to everyone’s post I read and help I got from on here there doing a lot better this run. There definitely not as forgiving as Photo plants but the challenge is what makes it fun for me. The few autos I did outside in my garden beds actually did pretty good I like how I can harvest them i between. I been fallowing your thread also nice work man

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Nothing to exciting happening just growing along with it. In order of pic’s
Mini Mintz Week 5 veg
Mintz Week 5 veg
BBMR x OB week 5 veg
Lemon Stank? Week 5 veg
🤷‍♂️ Bonsai Titan F1 auto Week 5
Titan F1 auto Week 4
Milky Way F1 auto plant #1 Week 8
Milky Way F1 auto plant #2 Week 8
Northern lights auto Week 8
Milky Way F1 auto plant #3 and the Orion Speed in other room growing seeds

IMG 8648
IMG 8637
IMG 8641
IMG 8643
IMG 8649
IMG 8633
IMG 8650
IMG 8652
IMG 8651
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Nothing to exciting happening just growing along with it. In order of pic’s
Mini Mintz Week 5 veg
Mintz Week 5 veg
BBMR x OB week 5 veg
Lemon Stank? Week 5 veg
🤷‍♂️ Bonsai Titan F1 auto Week 5
Titan F1 auto Week 4
Milky Way F1 auto plant #1 Week 8
Milky Way F1 auto plant #2 Week 8
Northern lights auto Week 8
Milky Way F1 auto plant #3 and the Orion Speed in other room growing seeds
Nice damned work homie.
Looking proper.
8th pic, looks like it wants a little dash more of N. 👊🏻🤡

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Nice damned work homie.
Looking proper.
8th pic, looks like it wants a little dash more of N. 👊🏻🤡
I had a hunch and wanted to make sure so I got a new PH tester just to make sure they just drilled 3 wells on my road and my tap water ph has been a lot higher then normal just noticed an corrected it afew days ago and it’s starting to get its color back a little. Waiting to make sure before I do anything else I honestly hardly ever checked my ph

IMG 8614
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I had a hunch and wanted to make sure so I got a new PH tester just to make sure they just drilled 3 wells on my road and my tap water ph has been a lot higher then normal just noticed an corrected it afew days ago and it’s starting to get its color back a little. Waiting to make sure before I do anything else I honestly hardly ever checked my ph
That not the worst reading I’ve seen. Glad it’s rolling in the right direction. I would def wait until the lower 7 range. How’s it smell? Rich in chems?

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

That not the worst reading I’ve seen. Glad it’s rolling in the right direction. I would def wait until the lower 7 range. How’s it smell? Rich in chems?
Smells like sulfur for the first min so I let it run for a bit. Had the tester sit in it for 3 mins and wouldn’t go lower so I put some ph down in took it to 6.5 with nutes also and the run off came out at 6.87 so I’m happy just gonna watch it closer

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Fucking Shit!!! Damn Autoflowers…
Quick up date Milky Way plant #2 went into PH lockout which I can honestly say I never had happen before but this is also my 1st time ever mixing oyster shells with my medium. I PH corrected the last watering and mixed a bit of bud bloom with it so now it’s a waiting game till she gets back to normal.
MW F1 plant #1-#3 and Northern Light still looks ok. All the Photoperiod plants are still nice and dark happy and healthy.

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Some of my plants if you look at them and wonder what’s going on or look untrained there has been a lot of failed FIM attempts this run. I usually just top them but been working on get FIM’ing down.

Mintz week 6 of Veg Hope this is a female
IMG 8986

Mini Mintz week 6 of Veg. I been pumping Nitrogen in it but never showed any signs of wanting to grow so I never transplanted.
IMG 8976

Week 6 Titan F1 auto. This is my STS tester plant
IMG 8979

Week 5 Titan F1 auto. Keeping this one organic only gets water and molasses.
IMG 8978

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Beans are a good thing right? And not considered male “parts”.
It depends on what your going for and how they started forming was it on purpose? Or just kinda happened. And a seeded plant has a smaller yield typically
I pollinated them on purpose with a brush and there in there own room so I don’t have any accidentals

Top Bottom