• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I can see it now, the driver saying, I couldn’t help it boss! He scared me, so I dropped him! He’s laying here now, with little snot bubbles coming out of his nose! I hope McFly has this event recorded!
Man, I’m fairly certain he could be in a bathroom stall dropping a deuce at a random rest stop, And everytime, I bet there are at least 3 pyaaa’s before he even finished.
folks will recognize him from his ankles somehow. Pretty sure it will be the epitaph on his head stone
“BYAAAAAAA……..lol jk!”

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

P.S. I hope the driver connects!😅
I’m no fool, I did it from a second story window just incase. He remembers the pyaaah heard round the world, just looked up at me and said “you gotta be quiet, someone is going to call the cops” I’m not going to give up on you just yet Chucky I bet you remember when Howard Dean was running against George Bush and he got a little bit too excited and let out a glorious battle cry.

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Man, I’m fairly certain he could be in a bathroom stall dropping a deuce at a random rest stop, And everytime, I bet there are at least 3 pyaaa’s before he even finished.
folks will recognize him from his ankles somehow. Pretty sure it will be the epitaph on his head stone
“BYAAAAAAA……..lol jk!”
It will haunt him for the rest of his days

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Hey alright!!!! Thx @logic for the support and opportunities you provide for this community!!!!
And a huge thank you to everyone that took the time and voted for a clown! Y’all are awesome! It’s humbling to win this now for the second time, to everyone I hope your year has started off great, with nothing but the finest cannabis people and aminals to share it with!
But, I suggest just keeping it to cbd treats for the critters!

THANKX EVERYONE!!!! 👊🏻🤡🏴‍☠️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey alright!!!! Thx @logic for the support and opportunities you provide for this community!!!!
And a huge thank you to everyone that took the time and voted for a clown! Y’all are awesome! It’s humbling to win this now for the second time, to everyone I hope your year has started off great, with nothing but the finest cannabis people and aminals to share it with!
But, I suggest just keeping it to cbd treats for the critters!

THANKX EVERYONE!!!! 👊🏻🤡🏴‍☠️
Sea Shepard! 🔥🔥 whale 🐋 wars!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Sea Shepard! 🔥🔥 whale 🐋 wars!
I love that episode.

They find that the world’s bat had been set so low, they needed James Cameron’s giant ego to get deep enough to find it. It’s hilarious that Gary Newman beat them to it. It made perfect sense to me 🤔 oh and thankyou to you as well @Trustfall it kinda wouldn’t have happened without your over popular super wins too much genetics. 😂 imo lf that’s the worst that’s said, that your genetics win too much, well that’s like the worlds greatest problem to have. You should take tengu seed co go find a corner, to count your blessings in.
Thank you for being a quality purveyor of all things cannabis. Stop sucking so hard man 👊🏻😜

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I love that episode.

They find that the world’s bat had been set so low, they needed James Cameron’s giant ego to get deep enough to find it. It’s hilarious that Gary Newman beat them to it. It made perfect sense to me 🤔 oh and thankyou to you as well @Trustfall it kinda wouldn’t have happened without your over popular super wins too much genetics. 😂 imo lf that’s the worst that’s said, that your genetics win too much, well that’s like the worlds greatest problem to have. You should take tengu seed co go find a corner, to count your blessings in.
Thank you for being a quality purveyor of all things cannabis. Stop sucking so hard man 👊🏻😜
Arg mate’ 😄 had a great narrator. There use to be a member here call sea shepherd 😅 he was the troll of all trolls 😈

IMG 0716
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Arg mate’ 😄 had a great narrator. There use to be a member here call sea shepherd 😅 he was the troll of all trolls 😈
Well. I guess it makes sense that the best part of the show, you couldn’t see. Because the rest of that donkey show?

Anyone reppin for those chromosome thieves
Has got to be on that next level troll shit.

you gotta want it bad. I respect the hustle 🤣🐋🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I’m no fool, I did it from a second story window just incase. He remembers the pyaaah heard round the world, just looked up at me and said “you gotta be quiet, someone is going to call the cops” I’m not going to give up on you just yet Chucky I bet you remember when Howard Dean was running against George Bush and he got a little bit too excited and let out a glorious battle cry.
Had to break out the visual... that war cry has been stuck in my head for 16 years!!!🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom