The rabbit hole, any crazy idea, conspiracy theory, maybe you saw Bigfoot once? Who fucking knows, but get high AF and on down the rabbit hole !!!!!

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Not alternate universes but, what if the universe (or pre programmed simulation) reacts in current time to us in present, but adjusts the past to make what you see… what you see
Bro im with you, with quantum computing it can't do everything silicon computers can do but once they are stabilized the simulation is possible, neurolink did their first human implant, the odds that we are the first is basically ZERO. Thanks for the post ✌

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

I love fallout!! I would totally wear an exoskeleton suit and fight crime! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Dadman86

Dadman86

What do you guys think about the moon. Ive heard it was hollow and may have ruined structures and domes on it. There's a theory that says it was brought into orbit of the Earth by aliens. I believe it was ancient humans that made the moon. It's exactly as far away from the sun as it is big causing perfect eclipses. The tidal effects on the planet. Effects on people. I believe there was a ancient civilization that came before us. They had advanced technology and made bases on the moon and Mars. I think this civilization destroyed itself in the same way we now could destroy ourselves.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What do you guys think about the moon. Ive heard it was hollow and may have ruined structures and domes on it. There's a theory that says it was brought into orbit of the Earth by aliens. I believe it was ancient humans that made the moon. It's exactly as far away from the sun as it is big causing perfect eclipses. The tidal effects on the planet. Effects on people. I believe there was a ancient civilization that came before us. They had advanced technology and made bases on the moon and Mars. I think this civilization destroyed itself in the same way we now could destroy ourselves.
Have you heard about the multiple civilization theory?

This was a NASA theory that works alongside the out of time objects theory (like they found a pickaxe encase within stone) they believe we are just the latest of possibly dozens of advanced civilizations to colonize earth,

For the out of place objects found on earth dated to time periods where not only it was not modern humans but some of these objects have Been dated to over 400,000 years old it’s an old theory but one I’ve read about

Tha annunaki theory is another good one which may fit better with your topic

Look at the controversial Egyptian discoveries in the tombs and pyramids from objects to hieroglyphs

Sorry this topic was made for me 🤣

Oh just saw this as well lol guess it fits with conspiracy theories even though it happens live on tv lol

Dadman86

Dadman86

This was a NASA theory that works alongside the out of time objects theory (like they found a pickaxe encase within stone) they believe we are just the latest of possibly dozens of advanced civilizations to colonize earth,

For the out of place objects found on earth dated to time periods where not only it was not modern humans but some of these objects have Been dated to over 400,000 years old it’s an old theory but one I’ve read about

Look at the controversial Egyptian discoveries in the tombs and pyramids from objects to hieroglyphs

Oh just saw this as well lol guess it fits with conspiracy theories even though it happens live on tv lol
I'm thinking the people in charge are full of shit. I much more believe that humans been around a lot longer than what they teach. They keep finding stuff older than humans are supposed exist. I'm thinking the Indians in the southern desert and Mayans are right. Earth been destroyed a bunch of times and humans start over. Damn bro I love this shit. I listen to coasttocoast am when I clean house or at work. It's got some good shit on some nights. Some health and alt healing bullshit also crazy psychic people. But they have on guys that talk about anunnaki fallen angels big foot conspiracy shit. I heard this one dude saying that there is color pictures of the moon. He said there's grass domes all kinds of structures. He said China knows about the stuff on moon. That's why there putting a lot of money into there space program trying to go to the moon again. Ancient technology and building's.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think the moon is a big rock, gravity holds it in the perfect spot, but one way or another life was seeded here whether by alien or by asteroid. That's just me though, maybe its something 🤷‍♂️

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'm thinking the people in charge are full of shit. I much more believe that humans been around a lot longer than what they teach. They keep finding stuff older than humans are supposed exist. I'm thinking the Indians in the southern desert and Mayans are right. Earth been destroyed a bunch of times and humans start over. Damn bro I love this shit. I listen to coasttocoast am when I clean house or at work. It's got some good shit on some nights. Some health and alt healing bullshit also crazy psychic people. But they have on guys that talk about anunnaki fallen angels big foot conspiracy shit. I heard this one dude saying that there is color pictures of the moon. He said there's grass domes all kinds of structures. He said China knows about the stuff on moon. That's why there putting a lot of money into there space program trying to go to the moon again. Ancient technology and building's.
I think we've wiped ourselves back to the stone age repeatedly, we are too arrogant and stupid to figure it out. Honestly if you have eco friendly tech then there would be no trace of it, even us after a period there would be no trace of us. But yea the governments job is to lie to you, never trust them guys, I always assume they are lieing and it works out pretty well 😂.
A moon base I could get on board with, that's definitely plausible.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
How about the portal theory???
Man it would be cool to like step thru to other side of universe... however with my luck...I'd be sent to the sun🤣🤣🤣

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

I think its foolish and naive to think we are the first advanced species on earth. I think we have knocked ourselves back to the stone age repeatedly and or other species have loves before us. The pyramids are super fascinating I like Graham Hancock and Randall carlson a lot

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
How about the portal theory???
Man it would be cool to like step thru to other side of universe... however with my luck...I'd be sent to the sun🤣🤣🤣

Same here, I would probably teleport into a volcano or the bottom of the ocean 😂

Dadman86

Dadman86

I love discussing these topics, no one knows if they are actually correct, but there are so many mysteries to try and speculate on.
I think all that old megalithic shit is from a different age. It just lasted cause it is stone. We still can't move and build with the stones they did. I think they were more advanced than us. But if they couldn't survive how are we gonna.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think all that old megalithic shit is from a different age. It just lasted cause it is stone. We still can't move and build with the stones they did. I think they were more advanced than us. But if they couldn't survive how are we gonna.
They may have had hydrogen fuel and their tech still perplexes us so I'm am 100% with you there

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

From Space We Came
To Space We Will Return.

🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🔮 🐉

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

From Space We Came
To Space We Will Return.