NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Sup bro looking good. I know I'm late but I use foil tape to block light out of my root zones. It's cheap and easy.

What up, yeh I normally would do the same but, I was looking for something that would absorb moisture also since the temps in the gutters are in the low to mid 60's I had a problem with condensation on the outside. Plus it was already in the garage, no money spent, but next time I might paint them black on the outside? thanks for stopping bu bro peace;)

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
If you paint them back they might warm up too much especially when there's not a lot of foliage yet. Something reflective will prevent that some more, I use car window blankets (those things to prevent the car from heating up on the inside when you park it in the sun, not sure what the proper English lingo is for that :) )

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

If you paint them back they might warm up too much especially when there's not a lot of foliage yet. Something reflective will prevent that some more, I use car window blankets (those things to prevent the car from heating up on the inside when you park it in the sun, not sure what the proper English lingo is for that :) )
the dollar general or dollar stores have them window blankets...

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks nice! Great save on the gutter covers ! Thanks for sharing your grow.

Canappa

Canappa

The proper lingo would be " Sun Visor" or "Window Blanket" thanks for the info did not know that about black gutters.

the dollar general or dollar stores have them window blankets...

Thanks bro, I will be on the lookout next time I am in the $ store for sure.

Looks nice! Great save on the gutter covers ! Thanks for sharing your grow.

Thanks for taking the time out to visit, ;)

Canappa

Canappa

Up Date: day 22 of veg, now its time to change the lights to 12/12

Took cutting today and topped, these babies are growing so big and fast they are reaching for the sky growing 1 inch per day:woot:. I just hope I have the room this time around, glad I put the netting up last wk.

Yeti F3 my fav out the bunch, keeping my eye on this one she has everything I am looking in a keeper
DSCF7250

Group shot
DSCF7252

DSCF7251

Finally got the roots in check
DSCF7247

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

@Canappa everything is looking great my friend you will be making everyone wanting these yeti f3 when you get done smashing this grow!!!

Canappa

Canappa

Canna the mana.........kicking down the loompas.
Love your setup it rocks.
Grow on bro.

Wut up germinator, its been a min since you been around these parts, thanks for stopping by. Yeh I am in Love wit the new NFT setup bro. Its blowing the loompa's up for sure but, I am not getting any good stem rubs from mostly of them maybe its to early to tell? But she sure looks great! Peace Bro;)

Icristal

Icristal

Holy cow, they are already to the nets, it seems all the loompa strain, just grow so fast. It's insane, haha, great job Canappa, they look real nice. I am glad you got them dialed in and you figured out what was going on.

Canappa

Canappa

Up Date:

Just my luck looks like mostly all of the beans I planted are going to be males maybe 20 out of the 24 F3, moondawgs, and ASM are all showing signs to be males:( which really sucks, I am going to have to start all over again I cant run the 4 plants its not worth it! I expected to get some males but dam 20 out 24 is not good for me. I hope that I am wrong its only been 6 day flower but I already know sacs showing and thats why they been growing so fast. If indeed these are all males this puts an end to this grow. I have to start over. I dont see anything wroth keeping out the few girls I do have. I might keep my 3 leaf worled boy to collect some pollen but other than that I will continue my hunt else where, Good luck to every one I hope you find that winner.

Looks like sacs to me
DSCF7264

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

:rage:Damn that sucks that many dudes sorry to hear that I would be very upset with all that money spent!

G

greyman41420

Ah man I can sense the frustration, that sucks bro, i really wanted to see this grow go full term. I think thats just some bad luck man. I popped 23 out of the 24 BX2 seeds I had and got 11 females, so basically 50%, so I know its possible. don't cull them yet, make sure they really show their sex before you go nuclear. that being said, if it comes to that, hit me up ill send over a clone of one of the BX2 keepers. been wanting to try out this clone shipper as is.

Top Bottom