• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ogdankster

More moontang

O

Ogdankster

I would like to say about the sunshine daydream a few things, first of all a particular pheno smells like strong tobacco.
Also there is a bubba pheno, I didn't catch it while selecting phenos in veg, the buds are huge and stacked.... You'll be so happy if you get it, I've never had anything like it.

kds710

kds710

I'm currently running cobra lips, sunshine daydream, tranquil elephantizer remix v2,
Another pheno of the moontang, the testers, dream lotus, goji og more pheno hunting, Alaskan snow ... I'm also running some sannies, I'm posting because I feel Bodhi is so fair that I should repay the kindness he's shown the canna community.
Looking forward to any cobra lips pictures you might post. Nice lineup

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay @Mr Bee and @Limonene Couldnt fucking take it anymore, been thinking non-stop about those Supernatural Colombian crosses ever since Limo posted that list hahaha, so I messaged B this morning. We'll see if he comes through. Fingers crossed fo sho. If anyone wants to put in a good word for me.... Well, you know..... Fucking put in a good word for me, gawddamnit haha!

Limonene

Limonene

Okay @Mr Bee and @Limonene Couldnt fucking take it anymore, been thinking non-stop about those Supernatural Colombian crosses ever since Limo posted that list hahaha, so I messaged B this morning. We'll see if he comes through. Fingers crossed fo sho. If anyone wants to put in a good word for me.... Well, you know..... Fucking put in a good word for me, gawddamnit haha!
You the man!

Limonene

Limonene

No, YOU the man haha. Haven't heard back yet. Not that I was expecting to this early, but I'm definitely eagerly awaiting a response. Those Colombian crosses just sounded too good to pass up.
i don't think anyone has heard back from this round of testers bud, judging by the chit chat on other forums.

Minitiger

Minitiger

i don't think anyone has heard back from this round of testers bud, judging by the chit chat on other forums.

Okay, I guess that's a good sign? Or a sign anyway. I've been monitoring that thread on Breedbay, just cuz that seems to be where B hangs out, just to see if he'd chime in and say everything's ready, but he hasn't posted lately. I figured it was probably okay to ask him about testing now, since it's been over a week since 4/20, but maybe shit's not ready yet?

Anyway, I'll let y'all know if I hear back from him or not. I messaged him a couple times a while back re: those Apollos I grew and he was real good about getting back to me, so I guess we'll see. Seriously, though, ever since you posted that list, I've been kind of obsessing over those Colombian crosses hahaha!!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Btw @Limonene Posted some new pics of the Larry, SSDD and Tree of Life's in my thread. Just boring veg pics, but they're there if you're interested. Starting to show sex now, looks like I got 15 females from 16 seeds, which is too many (again) haha. I don't know what my problem is; I keep getting too many females hahaha. Gonna give them a day or two more, just to make sure that I'm seeing these pre-flowers right, and then I'm gonna up-pot. If I'm seeing shit right and I really did get 15, I'm gonna figure out a way to make it work. Not gonna trash any females this time.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Well, I bought a few packs new packs of Bhodi's to add to my already large bhodi stable. I got some sunshine daydream, Angelica, and Cherry Hashplant. I Got in on james bean co's 4/20 promotion and got free packs of Bingo Pajama, Prayer Temple, and Buddhas Hand.

Im a sativa lover so I cant wait to try these Thai crosses. Ill probably do a Sativa Run with my budhas hand, prayer temple and GoldStar f4's this fall/winter. I want to crack some of my landrace sativas Ive been collecting to chuck some dust on all my bhodi gear.

After this current grow finishes up, and I move my vegging clones into bloom, I will probably crack the Sunshine daydream and probably the Angelica.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Well, I bought a few packs new packs of Bhodi's to add to my already large bhodi stable. I got some sunshine daydream, Angelica, and Cherry Hashplant. I Got in on james bean co's 4/20 promotion and got free packs of Bingo Pajama, Prayer Temple, and Buddhas Hand.

Im a sativa lover so I cant wait to try these Thai crosses. Ill probably do a Sativa Run with my budhas hand, prayer temple and GoldStar f4's this fall/winter. I want to crack some of my landrace sativas Ive been collecting to chuck some dust on all my bhodi gear.

After this current grow finishes up, and I move my vegging clones into bloom, I will probably crack the Sunshine daydream and probably the Angelica.

Nice. I grew a few of those Goldstar f4's and some Prayer Towers. Take a look at my log if you're curious. I think I pulled the Goldstar just about a week too early, but it's still pretty good. Only got to sample a little bit of the Prayer Tower ( lost them while drying) and the high was much, much heavier than I expected. They both yielded really well, though.

Post that shit up when you get started! Let's see how they do.

Running five SSDD's right now, btw. They're barely over a month old and they already stink.

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Im getting a new day job in a couple weeks so I should be home a little more and have more time to devote to the room. I really want to get a grow journal going. This website has helped me improve my methods 10x and I want to contribute to the forum. Im not a big operation but my little room has come a long way since I fired up the lights for the first time in 2011
.Im always changing up my strains but Ive been having a really hard time sending any of my bhodi gear down the river. I need to start making f1's with my males instead of killing them off. last summer I started moving the males from my winter pheno hunts outdoors and crossing them to my ladies. The only bhodi cross ive made so far is blueberry hill x (HSO's Bluedream X Emerald Triangle Seed Co.'s Blueberry Headband)

This year I dont have any bhodi males to put outside. I may crack some beans I made outdoors last year to make f1's this year.

Limonene

Limonene

Nice. I grew a few of those Goldstar f4's and some Prayer Towers. Take a look at my log if you're curious. I think I pulled the Goldstar just about a week too early, but it's still pretty good. Only got to sample a little bit of the Prayer Tower ( lost them while drying) and the high was much, much heavier than I expected. They both yielded really well, though.

Post that shit up when you get started! Let's see how they do.

Running five SSDD's right now, btw. They're barely over a month old and they already stink.
hmm SSDD... yeah baby (in a barry white sexy voice).

Minitiger

Minitiger

I would like to say about the sunshine daydream a few things, first of all a particular pheno smells like strong tobacco.
Also there is a bubba pheno, I didn't catch it while selecting phenos in veg, the buds are huge and stacked.... You'll be so happy if you get it, I've never had anything like it.View attachment 594965

So weird about that "tobacco" description. I have some Critical Jack that's been curing for a whiiiiiiillle now. Rolled a j of it yesterday before the Dodgers game and totally got a big-time tobacco flavor going on, along with a lot of spicy and anise. Very good weed, no doubt.

Sorry, I know this ain't Bodhi-related, but I just wanted to comment on that "tobacco" flavor. Got five SSDD's running now, most of them got that "sour butter' thing going on, but if I find a tobacco pheno, I won't be unhappy haha.

Btw, @Ogdankster How'd you find the SSDD smoke? I'm really hoping to find some super-hardcore pain killing qualities, just wondering if you found that to be the case with yours. My back hurts..... Hahaha!!!!

Still haven't heard from Bodhi, btw @Limonene . Getting to the point where I may just fly to fucking South America and find some seeds haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom