Unfinished Grow Diaries

• Thread starter JGreenGiant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I personally think thats pretty outstanding regardless how many grows youve done, Im yet to hit that but I have only been doing it 26yrs so I'll keep trying!:) I always weigh mine wet then dry it to about 20% of orig wet weight. So its dry to touch but with a little spring to it and grinds nicely, not too wet nor too dry. Though when I see alot of quoted "dry" weights Im not convinced they're as dry as I like to dry it.

I deffo waited till it was dry. I mean when it's dry enough for a stem to snap on the bud not bend. I can't find my diary now but final weight off 5 plants was just over 20oz. My current soil grow is the worst ever! Due to harvest in a week. This is the first time I followed a nute routine. Never again will I do that.

Trixxi

Trixxi

This is for flower wattage right ?? I will have to make an effort to see what my gpw is this next harvest ... We are going on dry weights not just cut as well I assume?

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

This is for flower wattage right ?? I will have to make an effort to see what my gpw is this next harvest ... We are going on dry weights not just cut as well I assume?
Yes it's normally just the wattage used in flower and dry flower weight.

Although most don't calc total wattage used in veg and flower but you could to get a better idea what's more efficient.
Say if you wanted to compare a grow of 50 clones with a veg of a week compared to a grow if 8 plants that vegged for 6 weeks.

Top Bottom