• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

no
you dont pinch nodes
you pinch water leaves with a stem

a leaf node would be the leaf IN the node.....which is located between the leaf with stem and main stalk

you took the main node so now that will no longer grow

you only take leaves with stems

but you will be fine for now

that plant will slow....and maybe it starts to assimilate nutrients properly....who knows
Yeah, thats pretty much what i meant to say im just not familiar with all the terminology of anatomy. Being i got quite a few new leaf claws u think i should go back down to the 18ml batch for sj, remember i made a 20ml batch to see if it eould green up or claw more and it seems to be clawing more.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

topofthe day to ya m8:) na jokes, i was reading along...seemed/sounded like you had it sussd.. the pic with the fans on the ground.... then i was like o fk wheres the top gone:cry: but its all good two tops now:badboy:
Yeah same to u brother. I was wondering where u were. I know u was looking foward to the pics. , i wish i would have known. It looked like in the other pics the top was pinched too soo yeh i now have a topped and fanny'ed baby girl. I guess ill just fanny the purp and not top that 1 lol

MW7945

MW7945

i understood. was just sharing my experience/intensions with ya. you can pollinate a gem in the flower room any time if u got the pollen....
....keeping male seperate lets you decide how many buds to pollinate... as you stated earlier...
if you have more than 1 male u dont know wats wat.

Correct... that's why I intend on having multiple plant sites. We have plenty of acreage. Hemp grows rampant around here naturally, no one will think anything different of it.

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Itzdwoodduhh
would it be possible for you to take your plant out of the tent and show it under like a standard 65k cfl lighting
so that I can get a better picture of what your plant leaves actually look like

I am leaning towards your plant either being Sulfur or Iron deficient....
both of those should be easy fixes but I need to see the plant in more color corrected light
as the picture of just the leaves look alot less yellow that when you show pix of the entire plant

MW7945

MW7945

All that does is make me skeptical of cloning. Starting from seed just seems easier and less can go wrong. Assuming you're not an idiot of course.

Cause tbh I would've tossed those things. But that's just me. If I'm chasing my tail that early in veg trying to fix problems I'd rather just restart

MW7945

MW7945

Alright so a few things. I feel like my canopy is too damn thick. The top 6" or so is getting good light and looking good, but it's the stuff under that that's in need of light. Like a yellow-green in color if you will.

So do I A. just get rid of those little buds (which although they may turn into "popcorn bud" seems counter intuitive). Or B. go in and defoil like a mofo. I've got a lot of fan leaves blocking light. Or, I guess I could do a little of both.

Is it too late to defoil on a "large" scale? As in, would it just hurt more than help at this point of the grow.

Also, I have a bottle of florakleen I never planned on using again, but, I have it. When should I run some of that --- I just used water only for the first time today.

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

@Itzdwoodduhh
would it be possible for you to take your plant out of the tent and show it under like a standard 65k cfl lighting
so that I can get a better picture of what your plant leaves actually look like

I am leaning towards your plant either being Sulfur or Iron deficient....
both of those should be easy fixes but I need to see the plant in more color corrected light
as the picture of just the leaves look alot less yellow that when you show pix of the entire plant
Yup, this is what i got. I tried a couple diff lightings
Also, none of the traps have managed to catch a single gnat, i bought one from lowes that even said it works for gnats on the box and then the other 2 hanging fly sticky traps. Nothings working. Anyone bought any traps that they seen catch gnats?

20171218 150725
20171218 150916
20171218 151003
20171218 151042
Dewd

Dewd

@Wisher619
I am trying to help a newb on another thread.
He just got a bag of Pura Mitti compost potting mix.
How would you use this stuff?
Should he Treat it like soil with Wet dry cycles and pH to 6.5?
What about adding nutes at some point?

Dewd

Dewd

Alright so a few things. I feel like my canopy is too damn thick. The top 6" or so is getting good light and looking good, but it's the stuff under that that's in need of light. Like a yellow-green in color if you will.

So do I A. just get rid of those little buds (which although they may turn into "popcorn bud" seems counter intuitive). Or B. go in and defoil like a mofo. I've got a lot of fan leaves blocking light. Or, I guess I could do a little of both.

Is it too late to defoil on a "large" scale? As in, would it just hurt more than help at this point of the grow.

Also, I have a bottle of florakleen I never planned on using again, but, I have it. When should I run some of that --- I just used water only for the first time today.
Right or wrong... this is what I do
I do most of my trimming the first 3 weeks of flower.
I cut all little branches that are competing for space with more dominant branches.
Week 2 and 3 I cut all branches that just aren't reaching high enough to get good light.
I trim all the big fan leaves that are blocking too much light. Usually inward facing leaves.
The last 2 weeks of flower I like to remove leaves after they yellow.
Personally I don't like too thick of a canopy. Or too thin of course.
That's what I do as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom