Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, thats pretty much what i meant to say im just not familiar with all the terminology of anatomy. Being i got quite a few new leaf claws u think i should go back down to the 18ml batch for sj, remember i made a 20ml batch to see if it eould green up or claw more and it seems to be clawing more.
No I don't, but if you want purple leaves paint them! Flavonoids are pretty but not beneficial to your high
They are very beneficial to the appeal..
Appeal worth 25% more.....
Ugly hookers $10
Sexy hookers $2000

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 does mycorrhizal play a role in dwc? I want to learn your method for knowledge. I'm positive we can share a lot that is beneficial regardless of your medium, I just don't know which ones. But I wanna know
I believe that microbes play a role in every medium regardless
stuff like hydroguard which is a Bacillus.....
stuff like +life from Hydroponic Research is used in NFT and UC and whatnot...which has many biologicals in it

I am not completely sure of Mycos but any H2O/Aqueous bennie...is a good bennie as far as I am concerned...specifically to protect the roots from Pythium and other such bad guys.....and def to break down exudates and transform them back into soluble food source again

Broken

Broken

Also, none of the traps have managed to catch a single gnat
Gnats are easy to get rid of and you may already have the stuff on hand. a small drinking glass. Fill it 3/4" deep with apple cider vinegar and drop 1 drop dish liquid in it and sit it close to your gnats. The cider attracts them and the soap breaks the surface tension which allows the gnat to sink and drown. it works great

Wisher619

Wisher619

Ugly hookers $10
Sexy hookers $2000
hahahaha

where we are...a pretty purple hooker doesn't get a second look....

but
until prohibition dies....people outside of the west coast will forever be calling ...mids/High grade....Kush

hahahahah

can't wait till this shit ends...and the swath of amazement sweeps over the nation

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ugly hookers $10
Sexy hookers $2000
Shit Fire is Fire is fire.
Unless it’s there first rodeo and the bright colors and lights draws them in. Hahaha

But again...different world where I’m at

hahahaha

where we are...a pretty purple hooker doesn't get a second look....

but
until prohibition dies....people outside of the west coast will forever be calling ...mids/High grade....Kush

hahahahah

can't wait till this shit ends...and the swath of amazement sweeps over the nation
Bingo!

brazel

brazel

I believe that microbes play a role in every medium regardless
stuff like hydroguard which is a Bacillus.....
stuff like +life from Hydroponic Research is used in NFT and UC and whatnot...which has many biologicals in it

I am not completely sure of Mycos but any H2O/Aqueous bennie...is a good bennie as far as I am concerned...specifically to protect the roots from Pythium and other such bad guys.....and def to break down exudates and transform them back into soluble food source again
Word, I need to learn more about the roles they in water vs soil. There's got to be some breakthrough methods in between different mediums... thinking out loud

Wisher619

Wisher619

The fan i think is the issue when lights out. It seems to be getting colder in the tent then in my bedroom which the tent is in. Would it help to put the fan o the same time as the lighta?
yeah that will help some
Word, I need to learn more about the roles they in water vs soil. There's got to be some breakthrough methods in between different mediums... thinking out loud
I would like to know much more about that as well....I run in coco my self...but just for knowledge sake..I would love to know how Aqueous Bennies work and how it differs from their soil brothers/sisters

Dewd

Dewd

So I went to my buddies house yesterday and the plants still look like crap. Just in one room
They went from beautiful to shit in 5 days
I noticed a bleach smell and he said he started to put a little bleach in his humidifier to keep it clean
I told him to take it out of that room and stop using bleach unless he's cleaning it
I wonder if that's what made his plants take a nosedive. It started when he put the humidifier in there

Wisher619

Wisher619

So I went to my buddies house yesterday and the plants still look like crap. Just in one room
I noticed a bleach smell and he said he started to put a little bleach in his humidifier to keep it clean
I told him to take it out of that room and stop using bleach unless he's cleaning it
I wonder if that's what made his plants take a nosedive. It started when he put the humidifier in there
def....who the fuck puts bleach in a humidifier...slap your homie

that is crazy....

literally killing his plants with chlorine like WWI trench warfare

Wisher619

Wisher619

humidifier has to warm the H2O in order to create mist....that is also warming the chlorine...causing a toxic gas...which can fuck you up...and kill plants easily...

bicky studs

bicky studs

crazy shit. thats wat u do if u wanna bump off ur inlaws lol....
or was it Hg.:badboy: guess Hg will get it done faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom