Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

This trimbin sift is getting me into hash. Im going to grab a set of bags for this harvest coming up. Ive never made bubble before so im sure ill be bugging you guys for some pointers. Whats the difference in fresh frozen and dry @GrowGod ? Might have to try both this round .

I love it. I always wonder about the water though... when I wash and extract through the bags I know something has to be lost. Not sure what cause the hash is really good. But....the first run through the bag' I bet there are "things" I don' want washed away.

So I love me my hashish. Always wanted to be a hashashin. ;)

But me thinks a tumbler or some other contraption for dry sift. It's in the future.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This trimbin sift is getting me into hash. Im going to grab a set of bags for this harvest coming up. Ive never made bubble before so im sure ill be bugging you guys for some pointers. Whats the difference in fresh frozen and dry @GrowGod ? Might have to try both this round .
Fresh is better because you will have less contaminants and a better chance at full melt. Dry yields better though.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I love it. I always wonder about the water though... when I wash and extract through the bags I know something has to be lost. Not sure what cause the hash is really good. But....the first run through the bag' I bet there are "things" I don' want washed away.

So I love me my hashish. Always wanted to be a hashashin. ;)

But me thinks a tumbler or some other contraption for dry sift. It's in the future.
I’ve never enjoyed smoking drysift but that’s just my opinion.
Making bubble does wash out the terp profiles, the full spectrum live extract I get has all the reels you smell when cutting down a fresh plant. Problem is the eauipment to make your own is to expensive.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I’ve never enjoyed smoking drysift but that’s just my opinion.
Making bubble does wash out the terp profiles, the full spectrum live extract I get has all the reels you smell when cutting down a fresh plant. Problem is the eauipment to make your own is to expensive.

Agree. What was it about the sift you didn' like? I always drip half of the sift when going to the pipe. I do.it with hash too but with sift there' no retrieving it from the floor. Um yeah I smoke hash off the floor so? Haha.

Fresh seems to be better but I can' smell so haha fuck the terps. Gotta dry it properly though.

Don' pull a stiffneck and add mold to your fresh frozen. Contrary to popular belief....it does not improve potency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom