Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

That’s the edibles lol
Possible. I think it might be the french... it translates to "sleep with the problem"

Thomas Edion always took cat naps. He would fall asleep in his chair. He would have two ball bearings in his hand. On the floor he had a silver pan. When he would get to that point of just fallin asleep his hand would relax and drop the balls on the pan...

He would suddenly wake up and he had his pad and pen ready.

Certain parts of our brain are working HARDER while we sleep.

Believe what thoust will...

My plumbing is fixed daddi-O.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Possible. I think it might be the french... it translates to "sleep with the problem"

Thomas Edion always took cat naps. He would fall asleep in his chair. He would have two ball bearings in his hand. On the floor he had a silver pan. When he would get to that point of just fallin asleep his hand would relax and drop the balls on the pan...

He would suddenly wake up and he had his pad and pen ready.

Certain parts of our brain are working HARDER while we sleep.

Believe what thoust will...

My plumbing is fixed daddi-O.
I can take a cat nap anywhere.. airplane, roof construction this explains why I’m so smart lol:D now I just need to start writing this stuff down.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I can take a cat nap anywhere.. airplane, roof construction this explains why I’m so smart lol:D now I just need to start writing this stuff down.

Im just the opposite. I think i can count on one hand the number of daytime naps i have taken in my 52 years....

And... without cannabis i sleep really really terrible. Its like my brain never shuts off. Always tring to work out shit.... haha and gettin nowhere....

But with cannabis.... i sleep like a drugged baby.... that never even moves ot twitches whilst sleeping while drugged with the pot.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Haha who needs sleep...ive never been able to sleep! Ever!! But I can take a good nap during the day...

I do man... I do.

But yeah I have always been a terrible sleeper. I even went in for sleep studies because I was a fucking walking Zombie.

I know that i can get by with a few hours sleep. But I also know that shit catches up with you. I really wish I could just be a normal dude and like drink a glass of milk and hit the hay.... but that shit just does not fly with me.

The cannabis sleep is deep restful sleep but its lacking those beautiful vivid colorful dreams. I have heard that cannabis suppresses dreams and it seems to for me. The times I have either run out of cannabis or just stopped using it I had very very vivid dreams. And I like that shit. Like more than reality. haha. I think the dream state IS REALITY and the stuff we are swimmimg in now is the dream state.

fuk. Im High.

usstoner

usstoner

I do man... I do.

But yeah I have always been a terrible sleeper. I even went in for sleep studies because I was a fucking walking Zombie.

I know that i can get by with a few hours sleep. But I also know that shit catches up with you. I really wish I could just be a normal dude and like drink a glass of milk and hit the hay.... but that shit just does not fly with me.

The cannabis sleep is deep restful sleep but its lacking those beautiful vivid colorful dreams. I have heard that cannabis suppresses dreams and it seems to for me. The times I have either run out of cannabis or just stopped using it I had very very vivid dreams. And I like that shit. Like more than reality. haha. I think the dream state IS REALITY and the stuff we are swimmimg in now is the dream state.

fuk. Im High.
Lol yea it pisses me off man it takes my wife about 30 seconds to go to sleep...usually takes me an hour are two..haha and that's laying in bed trying to sleep...lol..tsleep...lol..then I wake up 50 times a night. .I got rid off the clock in bedroom because I wake up so much hate seeing what time it is for some reason...

stiffneck

stiffneck

Lol yea it pisses me off man it takes my wife about 30 seconds to go to sleep...usually takes me an hour are two..haha and that's laying in bed trying to sleep...lol..tsleep...lol..then I wake up 50 times a night. .I got rid off the clock in bedroom because I wake up so much hate seeing what time it is for some reason...

Yup same way.... or used to be. I would look at that clock EVERY hour it seemed then get up all frustrated and tired as hell.....
The coconut cannabis oil works very well. It takes about an hour or two before I start yawning. If I can make it past the yawning point I get super duper stoned. I usually don't make it past the yawn though... I hit the pillow and am fucking OUT!!!

It's been great for a number of months for me man. I usually get 6-8 hours of solid sleep. Then my eyes pop open and its like I am shot out of bed. I find no sluggishness or tiredness from the oil or edibles at all.

And HEY!

This is a Bitchen Movie. And I am hard to please when it comes to tv and movies.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Wish my greenhouse looked like yours. Haha. Just the veggies.
That's Bitchen dude! I am trying to get there its just going slow... but man its real fun growing food. I love it.

Got a garden veggie bed being built out in the yard. I want to put a big greenhouse out in my backyard with a aquaponic system for fish and veggies. It might take me 2-3 years to get there or even longer I don't know but it';s a dream/idea/plan/wish.

Any more garden photos please post away I need inspiration... :)

Top Bottom