10 Unknown From Seed

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

no hermie would be white hairs too. but some nice breeding males show female crops yet they are not hermies. dj short talks about these being power houses for potency in breeding. You got a male. separate, experiment, enjoy, learn.
Thank you my Lord have a blessed Sunday I will try the breeding rout sounds like fun.

Herbalise

Herbalise

@BORAGINACEAE 3 weeks 12/22
Herb i challenge you. You drink a tea steep with leaf for 5 minutes in boil standing water. I do the same. add milk, few drops of butter and some sugar. The high is rather potent for one leaf but its been awhile for me since i ingested cannabis.
Trying that this morning lol how my one girl look for 3weeks in 12/12?

IMG 20180225 083156
Herbalise

Herbalise

Herb i challenge you. You drink a tea steep with leaf for 5 minutes in boil standing water. I do the same. add milk, few drops of butter and some sugar. The high is rather potent for one leaf but its been awhile for me since i ingested cannabis.
leafs in pot now

Herbalise

Herbalise

always remember if a leaf doesn't do the trick get about 5-10 in a cup of water and make it stronger. I just drank my half cup or so maybe 3/4 and chugged it. Tasted like sweet weed milk and i feel relaxed maybe even mellow? kicks in fast.
Im not sure if this tea doing this but I feel relax will try again before smoking. Lol

MW7945

MW7945

Look man, I'm not trying to be a dick but breeding is the last thing you need to worry about. Chuck the males. They're of no use to you. Get some plants budded out and get an end product, then start exploring

MW7945

MW7945

pollen blowing everywhere is a myth. doesnt work like that. small indoor plants are easy to maintain in separate rooms when the right precautions are taken. I do it all the time. Also good males have thc and resin ans smoke great. Weight is not always good. Its about the experience. If you never grown out a male and smoke it i recommend you do. Does he want to breed with it? IDK maybe the male is earthy and gets him stoned i say breed it. paint on pollen for the girls white hairs and select the branch with a marker to know where your seeded bud is. Doesn't effect the plant from my experience.

Males don't have shit for thc compared to females. He hasn't even finished out a plant yet and you want him to start breeding... Logical.

Herbalise

Herbalise

I won't be throwing it away i use it leafs and made some tea I liked it better than mint lol it will be my test plant so disappointed :( getting some beans from Jamaica on Tues my wife and I are building a house so we go down very often I only need 2 or 3 good plants every where I read I see people talking about girl scout cookies will order a few beans also this will be my first harvest so I'm excited how does she look for 3 weeks in 12/12 does she looks normal or not? @DemonTrich @chemistry @BORAGINACEAE @Dunge

IMG 20180225 160028
IMG 20180225 160237
IMG 20180225 160531
IMG 20180225 160434
Herbalise

Herbalise

Look man, I'm not trying to be a dick but breeding is the last thing you need to worry about. Chuck the males. They're of no use to you. Get some plants budded out and get an end product, then start exploring[/QUOTE
Gonna keep it like @BORAGINACEAE said it be my test plant.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Males don't have shit for thc compared to females. He hasn't even finished out a plant yet and you want him to start breeding... Logical.
He said have fun explore use it as a test plant no one said start breeding maybe no use to you but it will for me.

Top Bottom