10 Unknown From Seed

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm thinking positive guys..I have 3 beautiful girls lol just a few more days I guess we'll deff know.

IMG 20180220 143105
IMG 20180220 092159
IMG 20180220 143927
Herbalise

Herbalise

Plant #2 I hope your wrong @chemistry you may be right :( just took these pics

IMG 20180220 160752
IMG 20180220 160801
IMG 20180220 160721
IMG 20180220 160817
Herbalise

Herbalise

How to heal a nation as written in the Holy Bible KJV: 2 Chronicles 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Revelation 22:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. <----This doesn't read like cannabis eh?

But I will leave you with this:
Psalms 104:14
“He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;”
Genesis 1:29
And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Genesis 1:12
And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
2 Kings 4:39
And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not.
Job 38:27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

Isaiah 18:4 Context

1Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: 2That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled! 3All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye. 4For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. 5For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches. 6They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them. 7In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion. <---Do grapes have perfect buds during harvest? Is clean heat a heated object onto herbs to vape it so you can think clearly? Can you also think clearly when the raincloud comes over you on a hot day in the sun working? I dont know for sure what it means.
Simply put Ganja/Herb is a gift from the Almighty God use it to quench your thirst not drown yourself.

Herbalise

Herbalise

@DemonTrich @chemistry @G gnome
@BORAGINACEAE @Dunge
Think I got a Hermie ...can those be flower sacs or should I get rid of it?

IMG 20180221 114810
IMG 20180221 114829
IMG 20180221 114804
chemistry

chemistry

That's one we got right. lol We said #2 was a male, just need the other plant to be female for 2 out of 2.

MW7945

MW7945

Unless you plan on breeding male plants are pretty much useless..

Latest posts

Top Bottom