4 Strains, 2nd Grow.

• Thread starter Irish063
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irish063

Irish063

This journal is getting a little bit of a late start. Some of the beginning will be just
a summary. This is my first grownfeom seed. I had a little bit of a rocky start but things have leveled out. These will hopefully be outside st the end of this month. I am doing a FWFW schedule. I did not have a pH pen or a ppm in the beggining. About one month in i bought a pair.
4 strains:
BLUEBERRY
STRAWBERRY KUSH
PONEAPPLE HAZE
AK-48

My early issues were due to a mix of several things but I think the biggest two were light and heat. The beans were soaked in water for about 30 hours on March 18. Then put into seedling mix. I germinated them under a 600 watt LED in a humidity dome.

The light and heat stress came from a 600 W hps. They were roughly 2-3 weeks when I put them under this. I know this isn't typical but it was the only stronger light I had. Thinking stronger light would help them grow faster. However, with out having an intake and exhaust vent in my closet this really stressed them out. I'll let the pictures tell the rest.

I ordered a 2 ft t5 fluorescent at the begging for of May.
1st pic: about 1 week old. (March 28)

2nd pic: about 3 weeks old and showing some deficiencies. ( gave them what I thought was a light feeding-but later turned out to be about 500ppm)

3rd and 4th pic: about 4 weeks old (April 28) - only about 1.5- 2 inches tall.

4th and 5th pic: almost a week under the t5
The tallest are about 3.5-4 inches tall.

4 strains 2nd grow
4 strains 2nd grow 2
4 strains 2nd grow 3
4 strains 2nd grow 4
4 strains 2nd grow 5
4 strains 2nd grow 6
Irish063

Irish063

May 19th
The tallest are just under 8 inches tall. The other half range from 4 to 6.5. And the little squirt is starting to shoot up.
Two of them(different strains) started showing a bit of a nute problem yesterday but I think it is from being to close to the LED that I was using for supplementation. They are literally right best to it so I have turned it off for the last Day and a half.

IMG 5431
IMG 5432
IMG 5430
Madvillian

Madvillian

Were you thinking about introducing any Espallé? looking good though!

Irish063

Irish063

im coming along also. just got my first grow into flower ( and my second, and third grow on stand by).. so yeah man its exciting. hope all is well.

chris.
Good Luck. I'll have to keep my eyes open for yours

Madvillian

Madvillian

Thank you.
What is espallé? I searched and found it in the Snow White thread you mentioned it in but I still don't understand what it is. Is a form of training/pruning for plant?
Fancy word for LST (: see how I have my stem bent allowing the lower branches to think they're a main cola

IMG 1118
Irish063

Irish063

Fancy word for LST :) see how I have my stem bent allowing the lower branches to think they're a main cola
Oh gotcha. Yeah I see.

I was reading up on mainlining this past week and was thinking of doing that with one of the strawberry kush. Planned on topping the rest. Now that they have recovered sufficiently from the stress early on I figured I could start with some of them. The tallest ones have 6-7 nodes on them and lots of secondary branching.

Madvillian

Madvillian

Cool I just tried mainlining for the first time as well, as of like 2 days ago lol

jipp

jipp

here was my first try at some trianing.. hah.

IMG 1237   Copy

IMG 1373   Copy

as you can see i fucked up.. its funny to look back at ones mistakes.

iv never grown a damn ting in my life.. so this has been a interesting hobby to try out.. even tho i need the herb for meds. still a hobby i guess.

chris.

Madvillian

Madvillian

here was my first try at some trianing.. hah.

View attachment 702679
View attachment 702681

as you can see i fucked up.. its funny to look back at ones mistakes.

iv never grown a damn ting in my life.. so this has been a interesting hobby to try out.. even tho i need the herb for meds. still a hobby i guess.

chris.
No such thing as fucking up, just learning (: you can NEVER know too much. Looks good especially for a first try.. you should have seen mine

jipp

jipp

No such thing as fucking up, just learning :) you can NEVER know too much. Looks good especially for a first try.. you should have seen mine
yeah i almost had it right. laughs.. just had to train the new leaf at a angel to the old petiole..

but yeah man, i do not mind fucking up as long as i learn from it.. its when you fuck up, over and over that one has to rethink some shit. hah

hope all is well with ya.

chris.

Top Bottom