'91 Chem, Lavender, NL5 '89 cut, Chem Kush, Lemon Larry OG, and Dbl SFV OG.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So its beena long time since i've posted any shots, so I guess i'll get a thread goign for my current grow. I went through a lot of troubles over the past year, be it in and out of the grow rooms, but things are fianlly back on track, and I have a computer that actually works again, so here we go. First up is the '91 Chem that I recieved from a good fella on these boards, and i thank him for his kindness every time i walk in the room. And yes folks, I grow massive plants, bigger root zone, bigger yield, stronger plants. Plus, I'm 6'9" with chronic back pain, i cant lean over to look at little tiny plants, be like me walking a shitzu ya know.

'91 chem:

Untitled scanned 09
Untitled scanned 10
Untitled scanned 11
Untitled scanned 12
winta

winta

lookin good my dude! seein the frosted nugs u had in ya other thread i cant wait to see this grow!:rastadancing: and i love lavender!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thanks winta, I'll trya nd do a good show for ya, lots of time for me to fuck it up yet though, lol. Heres my Chem Kush 2:

Untitled Scanned 13
Untitled Scanned 14
Untitled Scanned 15
Untitled Scanned 16
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Very bloody nice chap.

Me love me a good bush. And great to see your so highly regarded lav cut.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thank you herb my friend, a great compliment from someone of your skills. Its been far too long since I've had a run with the old girl, if only we had the smell option, man the thread would be reeked out in a few weeks, lol.

And last for the night my 2 lemon larry og phenos, first 4 are of the larry pheno, the last 4 are of the sour og pheno, I'll get some NL shots tonight or tomorrow:

Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 22
Untitled Scanned 23
Untitled Scanned 24
darksideX

darksideX

yea bro..luvin' those bangin' bushes..lookin' all nice 'n healthy..and i'm def subscribed for this one..i kno u gonna rock out the hell of those gals..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

what you got the girls in? as far as pot size

All the ones in these shots are in 7 gal pots, the NL I'm gonna post later are in 15s.

yea bro..luvin' those bangin' bushes..lookin' all nice 'n healthy..and i'm def subscribed for this one..i kno u gonna rock out the hell of those gals..

Thanks bro, i sure hope your right, causei gotta admit, I'm quite excited about my first run back from the trials and tribualtions period of time there.

winta

winta

i figure either 7 or 10 gals for those trees! cant wait for the show!

P

pucker

I'm growing a SFV clone myself. I am so subscribed to this.

I'm day 12 into flower, do you know approximately how long the SFV flowers ?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome picts...You have certainly got em dialed in and the best cuts ever. It would be a honor to see this out. Suscribed and ready for the show......

Is Lavender the most helpful for your back pain?

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
yo pucker, SFV should flower anywheres from 65-75 days...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Looks like the Party started without out me but I am here now!!!! I miss the BigBuddy shows!! Good to hear things have settled down over the last year BB. Just curious what strain you like the most for your back pain?? The Double SFV was one I missed out on when they were around. That was from elite stock wasnt it?? Anyway, back to the show, :banana: RB :banana:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
damn right bro!!!! will def be following this one through.......love your grows :)

bf

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

i figure either 7 or 10 gals for those trees! cant wait for the show!

Ya they are bigguns, like I say, just not right for me to run em any other way. Helps to keep the plant liits down too, oh which reminds me, for the folks that dont know me I'm a legal med patient in canada with a 73 plant/15 gram a day limit, so to have bigger higher yielding plants like this is very important, done the SOG, single cola, topping, all that jazz. Nothing has come close to the results of pinching and supercropping.

I'm growing a SFV clone myself. I am so subscribed to this.

I'm day 12 into flower, do you know approximately how long the SFV flowers ?

I personally think thins 10 week kush thing is way too early, you dont get the same deep penetrating effect as with a good 80-90 day og or bubba, before then I dont even find they have any effect, especially the bubba lines, pre 2001 is simply taste for me no matter how long i flower it.

Awesome picts...You have certainly got em dialed in and the best cuts ever. It would be a honor to see this out. Suscribed and ready for the show......

Is Lavender the most helpful for your back pain?

The lav is by far the best strain i have for pain, and sleep, I've watched people pass out in metal chairs with their head on the jagged metal edge for a pillow and see the j fall out of their mouth, wasnt a heavy smoker, but made for goo humour, lol. The big thing with the lav is the smell and taste, more vibrant and complex than anythign else I've had, and the smell, I'll put her up against any chem or og cut anyday, in fact, as you guys can tell, i do, lol.

Thanks !!! Now back to this scheduled programming......

lol, hope no one cancels me mid season, lol.

Looks like the Party started without out me but I am here now!!!! I miss the BigBuddy shows!! Good to hear things have settled down over the last year BB. Just curious what strain you like the most for your back pain?? The Double SFV was one I missed out on when they were around. That was from elite stock wasnt it?? Anyway, back to the show, :banana: RB :banana:

Again, ya the lav is queen, and thanks for joinin in here rb, always happy to have ya for a chat bro. That DBL sfv is so nice, very heavy lemon cleaner and gasoline smell, and powerful too. I find she can be a little touchy at times, doesn like the nutes to be set to crank, but not too bad. And ya, thats another elite one, what can i say, he might have ended up being a dick, but fuck he had a few dandy things in there, how could I throw it away you know.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

damn right bro!!!! will def be following this one through.......love your grows :)

bf

Hey bro, ya got it in quicker than mine, thanks bro, glad to have ya around for the ride as always my man.

winta

winta

thats whats up i cant wait to see how that lav comes out! i wanna get me some. is yours from soma or somewhere else?

Top Bottom