'91 Chem, Lavender, NL5 '89 cut, Chem Kush, Lemon Larry OG, and Dbl SFV OG.

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking killer man! Keep em coming!! Any bud shots of the Lavender? That one has really got me interested! :)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

thats whats up i cant wait to see how that lav comes out! i wanna get me some. is yours from soma or somewhere else?

Yup, came from soma back about 4 years ago now I think, I'm not one for dates. But yup, was from soma, now I've never seen another one like the one I have there, i think shes a bit of a rare one. I do a cross or two with her in it though, when theres a new batch made Id be glad to let you know, might be a little while yet though.

Looking killer man! Keep em coming!! Any bud shots of the Lavender? That one has really got me interested! :)

Let me take a look through the old folders here and see what ive got.

not the shots i was looking for, but they'll give an idea, these are all from my first run or 2 wiht this cut, I had this shot of a bunch of buds dried in a container that really showed off the trichs, but just cant find it anywhere.

Untitled Scanned 36small
Untitled Scanned 04
L6
Close green zoom
Untitled Scanned 32
D

DrDanko

Hey Buddy, great stuff that you've got goin on! I'm tuned in as well, but no promises on a mid-season cancellation! Boom! Kidding of course! Where did you acquire the Lavender? One of my all-time favs, but just got some Soma Lavender that was crap. So I'm curious where else I can find the real deal. Keep up the good work! DrD.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Lol, damned mid season reviews, get ya everytime eh, lol. Well my boy, I've had the lav for like I say about 3-4 years, 4 im sure, and had the seeds for a yea before. Now the kicker is, I bought em at bcbd, after 5 months of waiting, i actually did get the right lav seeds. But I wouldnt advise trying that now. I had 4 fems and got 2 real winners, the others were strong, but very bland. THe other keeper i tossed i hate myself for, my buddy always called it the onion cause his eyes watered when he trimmed it. And the one I kept is this one. I think soma sells direct now from his site, but i could be wrong aout that.

D

DrDanko

Well I shouldn't be so quick to hate on Soma, I only popped one pack. But I have another so I'll give her another shot. The pheno's I got didn't show any color at all, very green. Anyway, feel like I'm hijacking here. Thanks for the advice, I'll let you know what happens. Take care. DrD.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well I shouldn't be so quick to hate on Soma, I only popped one pack. But I have another so I'll give her another shot. The pheno's I got didn't show any color at all, very green. Anyway, feel like I'm hijacking here. Thanks for the advice, I'll let you know what happens. Take care. DrD.

Oh my god sir, anythign to help or that is productive is more than welcome in my threads, no worries at all. I found a couple very green phenos too, actually, I recently tried his amethyst bud, which is was quite let down by, its lavender x afghani hawaiian, so I thought it would be a sure thing, sadly no. But i cant rag on the man, he did breed my baby.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, came from soma back about 4 years ago now I think, I'm not one for dates. But yup, was from soma, now I've never seen another one like the one I have there, i think shes a bit of a rare one. I do a cross or two with her in it though, when theres a new batch made Id be glad to let you know, might be a little while yet though.

Let me take a look through the old folders here and see what ive got.

not the shots i was looking for, but they'll give an idea, these are all from my first run or 2 wiht this cut, I had this shot of a bunch of buds dried in a container that really showed off the trichs, but just cant find it anywhere.

Absolutley Beautiful!!! I must have her!!LOL Hows the Yield?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I tried some Lavender from Soma's bowl. It was good tasting and they were the only perfectly dried buds i saw the whole time. I got a pack of Lav and Hash Heaven. I then talked him out of 2 grams of Lavender and two grams of Hash Heaven from his pocket. I bought a 1000 euros worth of samples from different places and none were as good as those 2 grams of Lav. I saved it for last session of the day. It really did help me sleep and it lasted the whole time. The other 40 grams or so did not...LOL.

I did not find that special plant in the one pack i had either. They were from Somas' hands. Dammit. I should have got two Lav and axed the hash heaven cause nothing impressive came from them either. Well at least i can see a good one right here.

Thanks for the picts and info Big Buddy

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
What a beauty !! I am a big fan of the old heirloom NL. Cant wait to see your NL89 (OldSchool) , I bet she is a treat also. Great show BB, RB

green bastard

green bastard

I'm growing a SFV clone myself. I am so subscribed to this.

I'm day 12 into flower, do you know approximately how long the SFV flowers ?

big buddy has the dbl sfv not the cali clone....its elites creation i think!?

green bastard

green bastard

the grow is looking killer bro can't wait to see those buds!........the trimming is gonna suck though!

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

man nice damn plants. and its good to hear that my point of view is not wrong. i myself grow big ladies as well. Im suscribed to this one!! love the shot of the lavender.

B

BlueDreamGrower

How is the 91Chem coming along? I have her growing at 3 weeks and I cant wait to see the results!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Absolutley Beautiful!!! I must have her!!LOL Hows the Yield?

I dont like her as a small plant at all, bud size is not unlike kush, but theres a load more of them, so easy to out yield any of the ogs i have with her. Shes about average Id say, but make sure to bush her, or you get a sick with a few buds, but no worry, she bushes real easy.

I tried some Lavender from Soma's bowl. It was good tasting and they were the only perfectly dried buds i saw the whole time. I got a pack of Lav and Hash Heaven. I then talked him out of 2 grams of Lavender and two grams of Hash Heaven from his pocket. I bought a 1000 euros worth of samples from different places and none were as good as those 2 grams of Lav. I saved it for last session of the day. It really did help me sleep and it lasted the whole time. The other 40 grams or so did not...LOL.

I did not find that special plant in the one pack i had either. They were from Somas' hands. Dammit. I should have got two Lav and axed the hash heaven cause nothing impressive came from them either. Well at least i can see a good one right here.

Thanks for the picts and info Big Buddy

Too bad you never found a keeper in those bro, I havnt heard of many keepers out of the lavs to be honest, which really surprises me. Mind you I bought mine before he won the cup with it, so it wasnt quite so popular back then, I guess nto many got the good releases of her. Would also explainn why soma had such nice buds, I think my pheno is very close to his mother, best i can figure anyway, looks very similar to his sites shots if you check em out.

that looks crazy! she is a beauty!

Thanks bro, I do love her very much.

What a beauty !! I am a big fan of the old heirloom NL. Cant wait to see your NL89 (OldSchool) , I bet she is a treat also. Great show BB, RB

I'll get some up for ya here in a minute bro, I''ll get an update in here tonight since I had them out for a few flushes anyway, but these monsters aint movin again for a couple weeks til the next flush, so might as well do it.

the grow is looking killer bro can't wait to see those buds!........the trimming is gonna suck though!

Only on that damned NL bro, thats gonna be a bitch, lol.

man nice damn plants. and its good to hear that my point of view is not wrong. i myself grow big ladies as well. Im suscribed to this one!! love the shot of the lavender.

Always love to hear of another cultivator of monsters, I cant bring myself to grow em any other way. What have ya got growin huge right now bro?

How is the 91Chem coming along? I have her growing at 3 weeks and I cant wait to see the results!

Oh she looks nice man, not showing the trichs of many others yet, but thats it with these lines, they are a bit slower to show off the shit.

So like I say, I had em out, and I'm not pullin em again for a bit, chronic back pain and 80 lbs 15 gallon pots dont mix, well they do, just not for about 3 months, lol.

NL5:

Untitled Scanned 02
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Chem Kush 2, by the way, these are taken about a week after the first set, I took the first ones in the thread like 3-4 days before they were posted, these are from tonight though.

Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 28
Untitled Scanned 29
Untitled Scanned 30
Top Bottom