A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Blumats have always intrigued me,I have seen a few runaways but those same people still use them so that says something.I wonder if they have a certain pressure they work best at?that would help determine res size/height.The reservoirs I've seen have always been mounted higher which sucks but I wonder if you could overcome that by using a bigger res?

Organikz

Organikz

Blumats have always intrigued me,I have seen a few runaways but those same people still use them so that says something.I wonder if they have a certain pressure they work best at?that would help determine res size/height.The reservoirs I've seen have always been mounted higher which sucks but I wonder if you could overcome that by using a bigger res?
I was thinking the same. Water should exert 8.4 lbs per gallon of pressure. Make sure to light proof the res. Algae will clog her up quickly

fatawa

fatawa

20170807 135846
20170807 135846
20170808 081718 1
View attachment 727819 Heres a lil organic dwc.wk 4 n2 flip.same nutes u got @Organikz

Organikz

Organikz

My bad on the double pic
no worries. worth a double take. haha. those shoots are coming out. looks nice. what do you use as your nute line? the neptunes?

i amended this new soil (in the geoplanter) with nitro guano, phos guano, fish bone meal, crab meal, kelp meal and karanja cake. i top dressed with coop poop granulated chicken manure. i think i can aim for water only with my clover supplying any nitrogen that i shorted this time around. it's easy to put nitrogen in but it's hard to take it out. i go light on nitrogen target amendments because other nutrient target amendments provide it as they decompose.

Organikz

Organikz

that line u got on shelf.techna flora.use the whole line but,not what schedule says if u hav that
i have some left over from a grow like a year ago. i was messing with the bottled nutes to see what they were about. i won't lie. makes nice fatty nuggets with mad crystals. i have some left over. maybe i'll get some coco and do a run with it for fun. NO TILL IS BORING lol. sometimes you wanna play around. FFS all i'm doing is waiting for plants to jump out of the cover crop. i go and look to see if one resembles a freshly sprouted cannabis seedlings. it's like playing where's waldo.

Organikz

Organikz

Found 2 confirmed maybe 3 white widow seed sprouts. Might hit a light mist over to soil surface. Throw a little aloe from my plant in. Soften those seed casings up. One had to be removed and one tore one of its starter leaves while breaking dirt..

@fatawa here's my nute line

Cover crop assortment of dynamic accumulators and nitrogen fixers. They're capturing bottles of veg nutes right out the air.

Now watch these bitches take off. No stress no training. 18 plants in that bed. Lmao. I am measuring moisure by millibar now. That's accurate AF.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Do not worry about the past for it is gone. Do not concern yourself with the future for it is yet to come. Just remember your are on this earth here and now!

Some try so hard to find the meaning of life that life passes by.

Organikz

Organikz

Idk but if you already have shroom growing that's a good thing.

Organikz

Organikz

It is a balancing act though. You need a balance of bacterial and fungal. If you develop too much fungal life salts will build up. For some reason mushrooms have a tendency to accumulate salt.

This is why we keep the worms chugging. They help keep that balance. I was about to buy more worms but out of curiosity I pulled my mulch back on the 150 grassroots pot and they were massing. Springtails, soil mites of all sorts, I even saw some beatles. I even found a fat ass euro crawler pretty close to the surface. Handfuls of red wrigglers.

fatawa

fatawa

20170814 074043
Idk but if you already have shroom growing that's a good thing.
just in a house plant brother.i didnt start a lil bed yet."wandering jew" is name of species.i actually just threw soil n from my outdoor cannibas grow last year.

fatawa

fatawa

It is a balancing act though. You need a balance of bacterial and fungal. If you develop too much fungal life salts will build up. For some reason mushrooms have a tendency to accumulate salt.

This is why we keep the worms chugging. They help keep that balance.
gotcha

Organikz

Organikz

I hope you are serious but I listened to an interview with Coots. He said it himself. He's tired of people not using his methods correctly and complaining that it doesn't work. The #1 reason people fail is a poor humus source. He said to start off with a healthy soil system requires home made vermicompost. He goes as far as to acquire 3 year old leaf mold to feed his worms. He said you can fix a poor humus content by being consistent in feeding karanja or neem, kelp, alfalfa, and MBP. These are good for.worms to eat and also make organic matter more available to their digestive tract.

He also said stop using 3 gallon pots. It won't work. He mentioned ground rye grain for more phosphorus. The guys a genius. He went to baking school in France lol and made the connection of sugar breaking down at a higher rate with more malt. The connection of fungal activity in bread was applied to soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom