A Single Straw Can Start A Revolution. - Masanobu Fukuoka

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

Update. It's too cool in the room. Lol both lights running and it won't get above 74.

Organikz

Organikz

Organikz

Organikz

I realized I was trying to push the girls too far. Spotted a nanner developing so I pulled the plug. Not worth it.

Back to the dirt they go. I throw all spent fans back in and lightly press them down. I also cut any cover crop down to ground level so if there are any bugs the predatory mites will handle them while they chomp on the spent fan leaves. Also great for the worms.

And here we go again. Starts go in tomorrow.

Organikz

Organikz

I really let the ambers go. All sugar leaves covered in Amber. My ass will be glued! I am glad I held out for that last swell.

I was just chasing fox tails at this point. Developing fox tails are a good sign of peak ripeness. Some people chop as soon as they see them forming. I however let a whole set sprout.

I did a bud wash. 1st bucket cold water. 2nd bucket hot water with baking soda and lemon juice. 3rd bucket cold purified water. On the rack with fan blowing directly on it for 8 hours.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

nice....cause i still got some n the box just havnt pluggd them n yet.hav u used one threw a whole grow yet my friend?
No sir. I can't wait. I was running a cheap 400w retrofit. These things pump. My fans started fading like hell over the main footprint lol. I hear you are sacrificing a little weight for quality. HPS is a sweller. CMH is more for the cannabinoid and terpene profiles but this is only internet hearsay.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

I'll go big this time. I'm stuffing 5 plants in the big pot and 10 in my 3x6 bed.

As for the big pot. I want to say water only but it might need a boost to start flower this next cycle.

fatawa

fatawa

20170801 210241
Heres a lil strawberry cough i got flippd.shes 3wks n.pulld "n" out completely this wk.(remeber i run veg nutes first 2wks of flip)i got a long ride left on her...

fatawa

fatawa

Do a no till scrog that wud b sick...or smack them around till wk 4ish..that what i do wen i run no net

Organikz

Organikz

got yur wheels turning i c.....lmao
Haha. I'm just going to randomly sow all my beans. I'm still planning on running natural form but I'll see where they stand after a 5 week veg. At most I may go with the tomatoe cage like @CallmeTex does. At least keep it all tight.

Those CMH units have great light penetration. I saw a commercial grower running them 3' above the plants and these plants were monsters. If I stack 2 I should get deep penetration (the kind that makes em jump when you hit their guts...sorry had to include the innuendo) with a nice footprint and may purchase one more for the big pot. I really like these units.

The cheap light had a wide footprint but it was weak. And as you can see the main footprint isnt center of the reflector. For some.reason more light is put out behind the socket. Maybe because it's a horizontal style bulb. These things put out way more lumens when run horizontally like the phantom315s I picked up.

It does shave a week off harvest. The more PAR a plant can get the more work it can do. The co2 from my beds makes up for the overload.

Organikz

Organikz

lol.scrog is is very old tech.
No doubt and scrog works. I could yield more filling my whole light spread. I always notice plants closer to the wall always outperform. I may build some more cardboard orca film walls. Then put them on homemade pulley systems. I'm losing a lot of light. Maybe I could run #10s on the edge.

I have a ton of scrap orca from my closet grow.

Top Bottom