AC/DC 1:20 THC:CBD (clone-only) - looking for specific growth charactistics

• Thread starter endora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannabisseur

Cannabisseur

IMG 20160311 001819
I just acquired the cut from a bay area Cali club. Cut comes from midnightfarmclones. All I can tell so far is that she's been vegging quickly, sometimes seems like 1/2" a day under 6500k CFL's. Fast vegger in my case. Will be cloning in the near future so I'll update then God is willing. Jah bless.

A

Ashley2303

My acdc is the real deal, but i have not lab tested it, but it does not get you high at all. I turned a whole pound into rso and have been giving it away to folks who really need the oil and have had positive reviews. I have lots of clones and moms going and plan to continue growing it and giving the meds away, very selectively, to patients who sincerely need it.

I am SunGrown btw, my SunGrown account here was banned, smh...

She is super flimsy but other than that really easy to grow. My hope is many growers will grow her out and give the meds away for free, many already are thru many outlets, but there is still a great need. No one should have to be on any waiting list and give up their mortgage payment to get this medicine.

Grow well and free the cbd!

#endthecbddrought #realmedicine #acdc #cbc #realmedicine
I'm in maine and want to grow my own ac dc plant, how do I get my hands on it? I can't not smoke anything else because I am way to sensitive to thc, it literally gives me the same effects as acid or mushrooms, really crazy psychedelic hallucinations, I have really bad anxiety and I got some of this from a friend who also has anxiety and it's the only thing that helps me. I went a full week with out any anxious thoughts or panic attacks, I can not remember the last time I have gone that long with out having them. Please help me get this plant to grow on my own. My husband has his card so we can legally grow it. Thank you

A

Ashley2303

View attachment 581177 I just acquired the cut from a bay area Cali club. Cut comes from midnightfarmclones. All I can tell so far is that she's been vegging quickly, sometimes seems like 1/2" a day under 6500k CFL's. Fast vegger in my case. Will be cloning in the near future so I'll update then God is willing. Jah bless.
Where can I buy a clone from? I'm in maine and this is the only thing that doesn't make me freak out when I smoke it, I have severe anxiety and this helps eliminate it. I went all last week with out any panic attacks or anxious thoughts at all, I haven't had that happen in I don't know how many years. I'm very sensitive to thc, unfortunately :( so anything else makes me panic and have psychedelic hallucinations when smoking. Thank you.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Where can I buy a clone from? I'm in maine and this is the only thing that doesn't make me freak out when I smoke it, I have severe anxiety and this helps eliminate it. I went all last week with out any panic attacks or anxious thoughts at all, I haven't had that happen in I don't know how many years. I'm very sensitive to thc, unfortunately :( so anything else makes me panic and have psychedelic hallucinations when smoking. Thank you.
Any strain that contains high cbd is what you want. Acdc is a phenotype that was found in a strain called Cannatonic. Good luck on your hunt.

A

Ashley2303

Any strain that contains high cbd is what you want. Acdc is a phenotype that was found in a strain called Cannatonic. Good luck on your hunt.
I'm super sensitive to thc so I'm worried a out using anything that has a higher tch Content Than the ac dc

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I'm super sensitive to thc so I'm worried a out using anything that has a higher tch Content Than the ac dc
Normally any strain that has high cbd has low thc. Look for cbd rich strains if you can't find a ACDC clone. Harvest at the end of the harvest window for anti anxiety.

A

Ashley2303

Normally any strain that has high cbd has low thc. Look for cbd rich strains if you can't find a ACDC clone. Harvest at the end of the harvest window for anti anxiety.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the info...I'm new to the medicinal aspect of marjuana.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You'll want to be SURE the plant material you're smoking has been tested. Even if it's a "known" source, the current state of cannabis breeding is simply nothing like, say, tomatoes. Or peppers. You can buy a pack of serrano peppers and you know exactly what you're going to get, the fruit will be consistent, the demands of the plant will be consistent, damn near everything will be consistent.

Cannabis? Everybody's crossing everything and it's all a crap shoot.

The cut you're talking about can only be guaranteed to be low THC/high CBD as a cutting. And even then, how it's grown will affect those levels.

seth.oregon

seth.oregon

For those of you in states with industrial hemp laws and are interested in AC/DC hybrids...we created several ACDC hybrids this year and released one to hemp growers in Oregon. It is ACDC x Otto II and average population ratios are 25:1. The outcrossing to Otto II improved its ratio, fixed its floppiness, and made it a hell of a lot easier to clone. We hate growing ACDC because of those issues, but keep it around due to its very high cannabinoid content.

For those interested, we can legally ship to anyone in the US with a valid state industrial hemp license / registration (there are 28 states with hemp laws on the books). For more information, check out section 7606 of the 2014 Farm Bill and the FY2016 budget omnibus--it's federally legal to grow high CBD, low THC hemp (less than 0.3%) and ship it nationally.

Pretty awesome to finally get these plants / seeds into farmers' hands for mass production!

N

Natas Whedon

Hey guys,

Has anyone found any luck getting ACDC seeds ?
I'm also new to medical marijuana, would love to get my
hands on some so I grow at home. Unfortunately I live on the other side of the world - Australia.
Any help would be much appreciated. I'm sick of being on antidepressants.

Bajocassus

Bajocassus

IMG 0988
IMG 1053
We are on the search for ACDC seeds. Found some very expensive seeds but not into spending that kind of money yet. Here is the plant currently. The goal is to keep a few ACDC plants rolling all year. Just have to find a seed source.

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

A local grower of it (very experienced) said he got the lowest THC levels in relation to highest CBD levels by picking it 10 days to 2 weeks early. He did lab tests at various levels of doneness. For whatever that is worth to you. He said the THC levels climbed after that. Not sure I really want to pick mine that early.
I have been working with CBD rich strains for over 2 years now. The real trick is early harvest. Somewhere around weeks 6-7 of flower the CBD conversion kicks in. This is especially noticeable in Harlequin. Any harvest after week 7 will begin to show dramatic increase in THC and lowering of CBD. By week 9 it is more of a stoner plant than medicinal.
Sincity has back crossed AC/DC into ThunderStruck. However it is a feminized version of a feminized plant. The genetics might present a problem. They recommend 65 days of flower for all their AC/DC strains. Maybe that will help. I just ran a plant out to 80 days and it was too high in THC. The CBD was null. I have to admit that our medical community has really dropped the ball on CBD. Everyone of them are concentrating on THC. I have been following the research coming out of Israel very closely and they have completely ruled out THC for medical benefit. The only reason these strains have any benefit is because of CBN and CBG and what ever minuscule levels of CBD exist. Sad the the business is determined by Heads that only want to get high. I cannot believe the number of medical dispensaries that don't offer any CBD on their menus. The should be drummed out of business if they are going to ignore true medical strains.
Enough babbling, My little collective of care givers and MMJ growers have about 20 strains of CBD in our gardens. I think we have 6-8 that are pure CBD dominant. Ranging from 7:1 to 35:1. Don't let the numbers fool you. 35:1 just means that the THC level is well below 1%. Our highest producer is a pheno of CBD Divine which is a 1:1 totaling out at a whopping 35% combined levels. I don't like it much but for you stoners that want medicinal and buzz effects, you will find these seeds at The Single Seed Centre in UK. In the USA the Dank Team and Oregon Elite Seeds will offer you up to 7 varieties of SIN CITY AC/DC strains. So far the Cancers Nightmare has been the best producer of size. The thunderstruck does not taste like AC/DC. At least from the 3 seeds we have popped so far. Cancers Nightmare is the only strain they offer regular seeds in. For those of you in Colorado the WIFE strain is an easy to grow and clone. It is lacking in flavor but it produces an excellent 20:1 harvest. I have yet to determine the best harvest period but I see no conversion towards THC in any time frame. This is a most excellent strain for PTSD sufferers. Pretty much a zero on the paranoia scale. PainKiller would be a much better name for the leather budded wonder. I am on my firs level of backcrossing the Wife. We picked a beautiful Hashplant to do this with. The idea is to end up with a hash terpined Wife after about BX 6-8. With any luck we will increase production and create a more Indica relaxing effect. Typically these CBD rich strains are Sativa in origin and produce an irritable edge to the buzz they produce after a few hits. Yes my friends. There is enough THC in a 20:1 strain to produce a small buzz, provided you hit it a few times.
In about a year I will be at a phase to where I can give away clones to people willing to travel. I currently have Juanita la Lagrimosa, R4, Wife, Spectrum 12, ThunderStruck and Therapy in my garden. (In the PURE CBD's) I will pull AC/DC in in the spring from one of my more distant collective members, along with Juliet. I also have have several strains in seed form I will bust out when I get my new building up. It sucks trying to do this in tents. They really kill a room.

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

Know of any way I can get ahold of some AC/DC seeds? Wanting to grow own for my brain cancer daughter. Currently purchasing and using 1:1 oil at 500mg daily dose. Hoping to get up to 1 gram a day by the months end to save my baby. High THC MMJ is easy to obtain and make your own oil, it is the high CBD that is hard to obtain. Thanks for your assistance.
I realize this comes late but SINCITY offers ThunderStruck which is AC/DC Fem'd I have only ran three seeds so far but you are right to avoid THC as much as possible. It is pretty much worthless for this purpose. Another Cannabinoid to look for is CBN. I hope all has turned out well for you child. But you regimen is good. If you have not accomplished you goal I am most sorry.

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

Solid looking animal. I've been hunting for an Acdc cut down south here and im guessing the only way to source it legit is go up north and hook up with Snyergycbd.

R4 I've been hunting around the CO boards on here and else ware and it seems a lot of people gave up on the strain.

If golden goat made it to LA the there must be someone with a legit R4 around here..
R4 is a pain in the ***. It is difficult to clone and even harder to grow. The true R4 is variegated because it is home to the tobacco mosaic virus that was transferred to or from hemp (no one seems to know). It is very difficult to keep alive and so far I have had very poor harvests. I have it if some one wants it......

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

Hi Suomynona & cancermomma,

Hope your daughter is going well cancermomma. I too am looking desperately for seeds of the AC/DC strain.

My father has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Problem for us is that we are in Australia. He is not (has never been) a smoker of mj, so I am wanting a high CBD strain - and particularly AC/DC after the glowing reviews - so I can produce plants & then oil for him.

Does anyone know whether seeds have been cultivated from the strain yet? If so, I would pay for the seeds & the trouble for getting me some here.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Email is [email protected]

Thanks guys & thank you for such generosity in helping people who need it.
You will not find seeds, yet. I am working on BX'ing the Wife strain right now but I will start on the AC/DC strain in the spring. The souvenir seeds will be available stateside and through TSSC in the UK. Watch for the Howling Moon logo. These wonderful plants have been neglected far too long.

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

I'm curious if you followed through with this what the results were? I'm growing it now for the first time and it's day 45. 3/4 of the pistils are red and curling in. The trichomes are mostly cloudy with maybe 1/8 amber. Thanks.
With CBD rich strains you DO NOT WANT amber trich's. You want to harvest at the first sign of cloudy or milky trich's. Discoloration of trichomes is the first sign of conversion towards reduced CBD and increased THC.

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

I talked to the head grower at the dispensary where I bought my clone. He said to harvest a week early because that's when the CBDs top out. In other words, just as the trichomes begin to turn milky. This is a special note to all of you. Juice is where it's at! I'm not bashing anyone for using oil because its all good. However, in my experience, juice can be much more effective because it's non psychoactive, so you can take up to 60x the medicine! (See Dr. William Courtney on YouTube.) I have three patients, all with multiple issues, and none are the same. I have been juicing Afghanistan fan leaves (not buds) from a friends harvest, which is not known to be a high CBD strain, although it is present in small amounts. They each take one frozen juice cube a day, (except cancer; she takes two) which measures out at 1and 1/2 tablespoons each. Cancer is almost cured and her diabetic blood sugar levels have never been in such control. She has been fighting this for years, but I've only had her for almost 5 months. RA patient's inflammation markers are all down, and she's only had one migraine which was quickly dispatched with a cube. Neuropathy patient can feel her feet for the first time in two years after only 4 days of juicing, and the arthritic bumps on her knuckles are almost gone. I got this AC/DC cut, and she's almost ready to harvest. I'm really excited about it! However, my research shows that a 1:1 is about the best because THC and CBD partner well, and work off of each other for greater healing. I would suggest juicing to everyone, even if you aren't sick. Please watch Dr. Courtney's lecture on YouTube. I understand that getting it fresh and green can be difficult, but if you have access, freeze it in cubes. In closing, I just want to thank God for blessing me by putting me in the right place, at the right time, with all the right resources, to be able to make a real difference for others. I am God's little rebel! My friends shouldn't have to be criminals to have a better quality of life, or have a life at all. BTW: of course the juice is free! Keep it cool and JUICE ON!!
Your post is most excellent. I have been preaching Raw consumption for about two years now. Some people get quite offended when I tell them to quit decarboxilating their meds. The acidic forms are more effective and as you stated, can be consumed in very large doses. This is much more ideal since you are flooding you system with the healing properties of a whole plant.
Too bad these diehards don't keep up on the research coming out of Israel. The American researchers are starting to catch up no but it has a way to go.

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

Hi Hemphealer, what area are you in. I am harvestung one big floppy bush tomorrow and have another 7 ready in 34 days for harvest, as well as a hand full of clones and RTF's. I originally picked up AC/DC clones to help a friend suffering from epilepsy and I had read a lot about high CBD helping eliminate siezures. As I am a new grower I thought I should get 6-7 clones figuring a couple wouldn't make it and I wouldn't produce much. I ended up getting 8. Fortunately,growing has kept my attention, having ADHD, I have a knack for it. I am thankful for this. That combined with this pheno being a breeze to grow, I have ended up with 8 full bushy babe's. My plants match in description and pictures in everyway. So now i will have more medical bud then I know what to do with. I would like to just give it all away it to a medical dispensary that would in turn give it away to its patients, tho unlikely, even a medical dispensary wouldn't give up free money. Maybe im just a nieve amature grower.
That's ok my friend. I give away most of what I grow. Don't worry about the profiteers, do what your heart tells you.
If you decide to store it up....(Not a bad idea) .... do not RSO your stash. Use grain alcohol and dry ice to do your extractions. Keep it raw...

Top Bottom