Accurate Information About Autoflowering Plants

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Can't say I'm familiar with the product your using but if that what it says on the packet then yes I guess so I can't say I've ever used rain water either I'm from Manchester bro if I fed from the rain water here I would probably grow a 3rd eye or an extra ear :)

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Can't say I'm familiar with the product your using but if that what it says on the packet then yes I guess so I can't say I've ever used rain water either I'm from Manchester bro if I fed from the rain water here I would probably grow a 3rd eye or an extra ear :)
Haha yeh probably ,rain water from down here near Cheltenham and Bristol has got natural nutrients I it for the first 2 weeks so it's easier for me mate

S

Seraphim19

Hey guys any recommendations for what brand of silver to use or will any do the job also for any of u guys working inside I'm a fully qualified electrician drop me a pm and I will try and help u with any electrical problems your having
no specific brand it just has to be 99.999 percent pure silver the easiest and cheapest way to get the right silver is to either order online at ebay, amazon etc... or at a music/dj equipment store. Look for pure silver wire they use it to wire up speakers for the best sound and you should be able to pick some up for next to nothing here is a link to an example

or you could spend a little more and get the rods as below

S

Seraphim19

My plants are about 5 days old,I have plant magic grow soil as feed and plant magic root Stim,can I use any of these now at this age
The first thing you need to do is get some pipettes as you want to measure the nutes exactly and a teaspoon is 5ml roughly but varies on the spoon.
You only want to use a little root stim for the next week.
I had a look at the plant magic website and they say to use 1.5ml root stim per litre, so for now you will want to use 0.75 ml per litre and increase the dosage next week to 1-1.5ml per litre.
next week you will also want to start to introduce the grow. In fact let me just do you a quick guideline that's easier to read.

All measurements are ml/litre. I am calling this week, "week number 1"
week 1 - 0.75 ml per litre root
week 2- 1.5ml root and 1ml grow
week 3 - 1.5ml root and 2ml grow
week 4 - root is optional but wont hurt - 1.5ml root and 3ml grow
week 5 - 3-4ml grow and 1 ml bloom and 1teaspoon of molasses per litre
week 6 - 2ml grow and 2ml bloom
week 7 - 1ml grow and 3ml bloom and 1 teaspoon of molasses per litre
week 8 - 4ml bloom and 1ml of molasses per litre
week 9 onwards - plain water

this is a SAFE schedule and can be made stronger depending on the strain but if you start with this schedule and get to know your plant you should be able to tweak the guidelines without too much bother.

mancdank

mancdank

no specific brand it just has to be 99.999 percent pure silver the easiest and cheapest way to get the right silver is to either order online at ebay, amazon etc... or at a music/dj equipment store. Look for pure silver wire they use it to wire up speakers for the best sound and you should be able to pick some up for next to nothing here is a link to an example

or you could spend a little more and get the rods as below
I think I might struggle spraying them lol

mancdank

mancdank

I think I might struggle spraying them lol
I have just seen a generator than can be easily made in the link I have just read it mentions leaving it at least over night do u recommend any particular amount of time and thanks bro for taking your time to answer these questions that u have helped me with

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Cheers pal
The first thing you need to do is get some pipettes as you want to measure the nutes exactly and a teaspoon is 5ml roughly but varies on the spoon.
I had a look at the plant magic website and they say to use 1.5ml root stim per litre, so for now you will want to use 0.75 ml per litre and increase the dosage next week to 1-1.5ml per litre.
next week you will also want to start to introduce the grow. In fact let me just do you a quick guideline that's easier to read.

this is a SAFE schedule and can be made stronger depending on the strain but if you start with this schedule and get to know your plant you should be able to tweak the guidelines without too much bother.
Thank you very much this is what I needed to know ,will get back to u of any
Problems

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Can I mix my root stim and grow into the same litre of water or do it have to be in separate litres

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I had a plant herm probably due to me leaving a light on in the tent on two different days during flower. Anyway, I took the pollen on a paintbrush and dusted a few of the lower branches on an auto in flower. My question is, since the pollen was from a photo period plant but the seed bearer is an auto, will all of the seeds produce auto plants?

geori

geori

@BigEd
I would wait until the plants stop stretching,then start flower feed. You can mix Veg food and flower food . I mixed mine at 3/4 veg and 1/4 flower feed after second week of flower,then just water and next 1/2 veg 1/2 flower on up until you get to where it's just flower food.

STR8

Good day Str8,

Today is day 23.. Calling this day one of flowering. They have started to stretch, and perked up nicely after letting em dry out after a bit to much watering.

Question: What is the difference between applications for Foxfarm Big Bloom, and Foxfarm Tiger Bloom ? Are these both used to promote flowering ?

The Big Bloom says it encourages multiple blooms and seed formation, and the Tiger Bloom encourages abundant fruit, flower, and multiple bud development.

Whats the difference ? These both came in a three pack along with the Foxfarm Grow Big.

Just a bit confused why both of these came in the three pack, and if there will come a time where I will want to be adding in the Tiger Bloom.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Good day Str8,

Today is day 23.. Calling this day one of flowering. They have started to stretch, and perked up nicely after letting em dry out after a bit to much watering.

Question: What is the difference between applications for Foxfarm Big Bloom, and Foxfarm Tiger Bloom ? Are these both used to promote flowering ?

The Big Bloom says it encourages multiple blooms and seed formation, and the Tiger Bloom encourages abundant fruit, flower, and multiple bud development.

Whats the difference ? These both came in a three pack along with the Foxfarm Grow Big.

Just a bit confused why both of these came in the three pack, and if there will come a time where I will want to be adding in the Tiger Bloom.

View attachment 551016

The Big Bloom is really just Earth Worm Castings,all it really does is replenish the micro and macro life in your soil.

The fox farm line is chemical fert. So what that means , is that when you use it ,it kills off the micro life ( beneficial micro organisms) so you add the EWC to replenish them in between feedings.
That's why it's in the three pack.

So that would mean that the Tiger Bloom is your flower nutes.
Now if you are just now showing pistols then I would wait until I feed flower nutes.
You can use the Big Bud all the way to the final flush. Two weeks before harvest.

I hope that helps and makes since.
STR8

geori

geori

The Big Bloom is really just Earth Worm Castings,all it really does is replenish the micro and macro life in your soil.

The fox farm line is chemical fert. So what that means , is that when you use it ,it kills off the micro life ( beneficial micro organisms) so you add the EWC to replenish them in between feedings.
That's why it's in the three pack.

So that would mean that the Tiger Bloom is your flower nutes.
Now if you are just now showing pistols then I would wait until I feed flower nutes.
You can use the Big Bud all the way to the final flush. Two weeks before harvest.

I hope that helps and makes since.
STR8

Got it, and thank you.. :)

The plan is to wait until they are done stretching before starting in with the Tiger Bloom ..

One more thing.. So does the line of Foxfarm nutes eliminate the need for dolomite ? I neglected to include that in my soil..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Or close to it..the strechting
You can always ask or just chat If you need guidance my friend,that's why we are here. For guidance.
I use to use Fox Farm,now I'm using General Organics Go-Box.. It's Organic and a little easier on the plants. There's more to mix and use ,but easier.

STR8

geori

geori

Or close to it..the strechting
You can always ask or just chat If you need guidance my friend,that's why we are here. For guidance.

STR8

Thanks Str8..

I do have another question :) When do you like to switch from hp to hps, and do you ever change up the lights from 18/6 to 20/4 at any time ?

str8smokn

str8smokn

I just run CFLs for the first two weeks then it's 400 watt HPS.
I run 20/4 for autos..
STR8

geori

geori

I just run CFLs for the first two weeks then it's 400 watt HPS.
I run 20/4 for autos..
STR8

Switch to hps after the first two weeks of flowering, right ?

As long as I have ya here.. There is one plant that is displaying a lot of purple up through the water leaves.. Seems like I remember someone, somewhere saying that is a good thing ..

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

No I run CFLs for the first two weeks of life.. Then it's HPS all the way thru flower.
The pic looks like maybe over watering.. It's kind of yellowing .. Can I see a full pic of this plant..
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom