Anyone Growing Any Ethos Collective Beans??

• Thread starter jammie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Oh and I grabbed Mandarin cookies, but was hesitant to run it. Not sure how the herm-tendencies play out in this line, but the pics I've seen from Ethos have been insane.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Oh and I grabbed Mandarin cookies, but was hesitant to run it. Not sure how the herm-tendencies play out in this line, but the pics I've seen from Ethos have been insane.

Yeah the cookies looks fire. I've heard they can be a bitch too tho lol.
My first run of big smooth was great, smells like blueberry pancakes, doesn't quite taste that way but man do I love the way it smells fresh or burnt.

sshz

sshz

I wanted to put up a pic of my drying Zsweet Inzanity......it is insane, comsidering it's probably over 30% THC AND I'll get between 4.5-5 lbs. off of 2 lights. It doesn't get much better than this. I also saw that Ethos said his favorite strain of all his strains is the Member Berry, for many reasons. If you can find that, it's also another one to try for sure.

IMG 0880

BioStimz

BioStimz

I have seen others comment on finding some hermies too......... you need to do your homework before picking a strain I guess.

True, but there's really no good reason to feminize monoicous lines either.

Makes no sense.

~

Bodean

Bodean

Flowering a Memberberry atm. Strong sweet berry smell when rubbed. If it smokes like it smells I'll be impressed.

dankninja

dankninja

I have seen others comment on finding some hermies too......... you need to do your homework before picking a strain I guess. I've grown 3 things form them so far, not 1 male flower anywhere. Member Berry up for me next.........

according to their literature, and common sense, I picked some of the most "stable" of their lineup. Colin OG S1 is, after all, an S1. 2 out of 6.

Colorado Chem I can understand being a little hermie, but not on this scale. 0 out of 6 keepers. pretty ridiculous. even if some were culled for slow growth.... not a good ratio. and for $100 packs?

I dont have any herms or herm-inducing environmental issues at any of my setups. Even my bumper crop pictured. I dabble in breeding as well, and I know how far a stress plot should go. so I am going to blame this one on ethos primarily. sorry colin but 2 out of 6 ain't cuttin it. and 0 out of 6 really isnt.

some of my non hermie HA OG. has kicked out one S1 in 4 years, and only the first time I got her from out of town. since then nothing.
 JUL3557

sshz

sshz

I've heard numerous reports on their GSC Forum Cut putting out loads of hermies, so no surprise there..... you can try going to www.ethosgenetics.com and use their contact page to see if they wil help you out. This is a direct link to them, the only one I've found. I've read other places they have made good on some people's issues.

dankninja

dankninja

I've heard numerous reports on their GSC Forum Cut putting out loads of hermies, so no surprise there..... you can try going to www.ethosgenetics.com and use their contact page to see if they wil help you out. This is a direct link to them, the only one I've found. I've read other places they have made good on some people's issues.

must have been unclear...the GSC seeds so far are all duds. can't even get them to open, let alone sex out hermies.

dankninja

dankninja

my view on seeds released to the public...with such a high herm rate...shouldn't have been released. regardless of what crosses are involved. or how hermie prone they COULD be. especially with all this alphafem hype supposedly being more "stable" than everyone else's fems?

doesnt matter a whole bunch to me. bumper crop, for this reason specifically. but $200 for 2 keepers I can't/won't breed with, out of 12. bad math.

DoseThemAll

DoseThemAll

I work at at a place that runs allot of his stuff, cuts from the company. Some great stuff there, anything with the mandarin crossed into it, I wouldnt recommend to the novice grower, but the yeild and quality is always superb. The rest of the lineup is super stable and yeilds amazing, consistently which is key. Ive been in the industry for 7 years doing contract work all around Colorado and have seen dozens of ogs and diesels, my favorite profile for weed, that old, musky smell, id have to say the ColinOg is probably my favorite combo, almost perfect. The snowball is pretty nasty too but that colin is pretty consistent. Ill take some pictures for you guys next time I see it.

R

redlife215

The pics on their site look super suspect, i wouldnt spend money on em when there are so many tried and true breeders out there with fire.anytime u see peopke having germination problems steer clear imo. Their crosses dont sound that i tersting either and all the ones that sound good they dont disclose the parents genetics lol who would wanna spend bread on that company lol

dankninja

dankninja

im done buying ethos. was more or less a lazy day stash. and I know better than to trust marketing hype. just curious to see their "alphafem" work. or not. to each his own if you like running.....whatever kind of fems those are, cool. more into pure myself. we will keep the colins around and test the results.

Top Bottom