Ardent Lift First Run And Continuous Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lmfaooo yeah I guess you have to come visit Vermont. Most are small, it’s rural and in NH where everyone goes to buy their liquor (tax free) it’s not legal lol
Vermont.....That's pretty far East isn't it (LOL)..
You have Blue ice (I used to ski Killington)..and we have Sierra cement (Nevada..Tahoe)
I don't ever go East of the Mississippi! LMAO

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Vermont.....That's pretty far East isn't it (LOL)..
You have Blue ice (I used to ski Killington)..and we have Sierra cement (Nevada..Tahoe)
I don't ever go East of the Mississippi! LMAO

Hahaha I have seen blue ice before currently I’m doing a time infusion with some high grade vodka. I’ll end it with a heated infusion finish. 56g of decarbed white widow in >1000ml. 14,560Mg ; 14.56 mg/ml. That was what I was thinking but obviously the numbers would be tweaked based on actual fluid amount, and with out testing it’s just an estimation based off of testing results for the strain. This would also be on the high end of the estimate. Regardless it will give me a base to go off of for dosing. Everything I have read, along with what I know tells me ingestion under the tongue in this matter will be much more effective. I have read it is up to 4x as effective as smoking when it comes to actual absorption of thc.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hahaha I have seen blue ice before currently I’m doing a time infusion with some high grade vodka. I’ll end it with a heated infusion finish. 56g of decarbed white widow in >1000ml. 14,560Mg ; 14.56 mg/ml. That was what I was thinking but obviously the numbers would be tweaked based on actual fluid amount, and with out testing it’s just an estimation based off of testing results for the strain. This would also be on the high end of the estimate. Regardless it will give me a base to go off of for dosing. Everything I have read, along with what I know tells me ingestion under the tongue in this matter will be much more effective. I have read it is up to 4x as effective as smoking when it comes to actual absorption of thc.
I find the high to be somewhere between that of an edible and smoke..very enjoyable and intense.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I find the high to be somewhere between that of an edible and smoke..very enjoyable and intense.

So I have made long soak tintures before but never tried heat infusion, with decarbed flower. Science says that it should be a harder effect if at the same rate , when compared to edibles. As the liver makes it some thc doesn’t make it to the blood stream

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So I have made long soak tintures before but never tried heat infusion, with decarbed flower. Science says that it should be a harder effect if at the same rate , when compared to edibles. As the liver makes it some thc doesn’t make it to the blood stream

I may have already posted this, but here:
https://honestinvalid.com/marijuana-tinctures/

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Made some gummies today. In the end 700 bears and a few odds. These are just amazing. Now have lime (first batch), grape and raspberry at hand. Also made some fun ones since I had the molds. Have to weight them to get to potency but I ate one smiley face before and thought my face was melting hahaha

EA73DBDE 4585 4B4C B18E AEE0262B6C08

0A3D7A54 212E 4BBE BF72 990CC3BE3848

46A47BDD FA04 464D AB9C 67E0BD8AA528

E420825C 0E59 4DED BA46 CBD0A82AE313

17682F6E 7F95 49DE 86E2 28385FD2BAEF

A679AC8E 1AF9 4A9C 9C91 7C54DCF32622

gwheels

gwheels

I found an oz of popcorn buds and i had a half of ABV. They are now in the butter machine with 2 cups of olive oil because that is what i had. :D Will find out later but the buds are a lot stronger than previous buds thanks to the lift.

Popcorn lift
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I found an oz of popcorn buds and i had a half of ABV. They are now in the butter machine with 2 cups of olive oil because that is what i had. :D Will find out later but the buds are a lot stronger than previous buds thanks to the lift.
Hey @gwheels wasn't that you that was agonizing whether or not to buy one? LOL

I did the same and still love mine!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It was me...I ate a bunch of buds on the weekend after i tried the machine out and it turns out i was not fully decarbbing before. Now they do. And toasty buds taste ok to me :D
Exactly my experience! I thought I was decarbing properly before..The Ardent does it way better and my oven is spot on!

But..TBH..I would not like eating a bud..No matter what!

gwheels

gwheels

I ate a giant bud...2 gram bud of sour diesel and it was really fantastic. A buzz harder than my best brownie. I 1/4 finished my basement and did all kinds of stuff. And no gut rot.
When i was younger..so much younger than today I made firecrackers.

Cracker-peanut butter-1 gram of finely ground weed peanut butter cracker bake at 300 for 20 minutes.

The bud tasted way better than that :D

And i was baked like yoda. I havent been baked in 3 months and its the same stash.

gwheels

gwheels

Thanks again you guys. This Ardent Lift I would have never bought. I would have had no idea what i was missing out on.

And I thought it was BS but you guys need next level cannabis edibles like i do.

But I can go RaW BuD !!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks again you guys. This Ardent Lift I would have never bought. I would have had no idea what i was missing out on.

And I thought it was BS but you guys need next level cannabis edibles like i do.

But I can go RaW BuD !!!
A new buddy reminded me about Moonrocks! I made a few and put together with edibles and tincture..Lends a whole new meaning to medication! LOL

gwheels

gwheels

I bought a moonrock doob from a BC dispensary with some other stuff (1st buy 20% off). I got high 8 times from that 20 dollar doob. It was OG kush rolled in honey oil dusted in kief in a doob. Tasted kind of like Malawi gold.

The bud got me baked like all 8 times in 1 time and we watched the Leafs win. And then shenanigans and me being a rock star and its all because of the lift and that i am a rockstar...

Dan789

Dan789

Love the color! :)

Is this intended as an ingredient for internal consumption products or as an ingredient for external application products? The reason I ask is because of all the negative articles regarding the effect of coconut oil's impact on your blood fats and cholesterol when ingested.

Thanks
Wife’s been having her cholesterol regularly tested and she’s been taking two 00 size caps of infused MJ along with her nightly regimen of “lifting” where she takes a heaping teaspoon of coconut oil and swishes that around in her mouth for 20 minutes. Granted everyone’s different, but a lot of shit out there may turn out not what it seems, remember margarine over butter?

Dan789

Dan789

I have made some in the past, but read recently that heat infusion is best, esp after decarbing but I’m scared to run alcohol in the Lift
If that temp is right 105’ for the alcohol boiling off should be ok?... I’ve boiled off 200 proof outdoors in a crock pot to 180’, still here to report on it, but do get the concern...

Top Bottom