Ardent Lift First Run And Continuous Review

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Well it tastes amazing, and I swear after 10 minutes I’m feeling a cloud fall over my eyes. That’s just off snacking off of the clean up. This could be trouble lol in a good way!

939A71E6 0D41 47AA 9500 FD56EF64F1DB

42CEF789 EC0B 4E3C 87DB 51E2CCBE3DC2

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Based on calculations and measurements I made each serving size what I believe to be between 100 and 150mg of thc. At the very least it will give me a good start to go by, and a few friends and family members will be able to have relatable experiences I hope.

The smiley is about 4x as much :)

4C2AC575 E7B5 465E 9E62 711B03D1F3B6

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Based on calculations and measurements I made each serving size what I believe to be between 100 and 150mg of thc. At the very least it will give me a good start to go by, and a few friends and family members will be able to have relatable experiences I hope.

The smiley is about 4x as much :)

View attachment 851355
Looking Good! :) Looking forward to the Buzz report please... when you remember ... lol

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Well I ate some gummies last night and fell into another world. I have a high tolerance, and that shit fucked me up. I did consume around 600mg Hahahah and it reminded me of lsd in my younger years

Making more oil

055DCC46 E52A 40B3 9A44 F1C32588223B

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

So I made a massage oil/lip balm with running boiling water through the left over material. I added a little orange essential oil to these to add some flavor and smell. These are going as gifts to my older friends with arthritis. Should be a life saver - I am having way too much fun with this

C110EDDE 2DC1 4122 A392 8E59224669C7

I took this, cooled, separated from water, dried, reheated and poured into silicoln molds.

B59BA277 4651 45B7 BA0F A92A54FFA5EC

Then added a drop of this to each

4ACF5BA1 5DBA 4EDC 8643 BD0A7F7A9DE9

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So I made a massage oil/lip balm with running boiling water through the left over material. I added a little orange essential oil to these to add some flavor and smell. These are going as gifts to my older friends with arthritis. Should be a life saver - I am having way too much fun with this

View attachment 851455

I took this, cooled, separated from water, dried, reheated and poured into silicoln molds.

View attachment 851454

View attachment 851456
Where's my commission? LOL

W

Wrathoftejus

Awesome glad to see!

View attachment 851455

View attachment 851454

View attachment 851456

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Is that the empty rosin bags? I was wondering how best to pull the last extract out of them now that they are separated from the majority of flower.....
You lost me..I used crumbs from some canna Cookies that I made from butter and put it in the ice cream maker..then I topped it with the crumbs (no I didn't eat the leaf! LMAO). No bags were involved..It is very rare that I use a bag..maybe if/when I make e-juice; but hardly ever. I will use them when I finally get around to making and pressing the fresh frozen which will happen shortly as my supply of hash is getting low.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

You lost me..I used crumbs from some canna Cookies that I made from butter and put it in the ice cream maker..then I topped it with the crumbs (no I didn't eat the leaf! LMAO). No bags were involved..It is very rare that I use a bag..maybe if/when I make e-juice; but hardly ever. I will use them when I finally get around to making and pressing the fresh frozen which will happen shortly as my supply of hash is getting low.

You have passed on some amazing advise, but on the bags I now have to say I can’t see myself pressing much with out them. It’s just so gorgeous this clean! I thought you had a bunch of rosin bags in your Lift lol I was thinking of decarbing and then infusing the rosin bags treat I cut off the pucks... all the pucks and backs would be topical rubs. Really want to make some lotion for my friends mom, to help her arthritis and whatever the fuck old lady shit she has

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You have passed on some amazing advise, but on the bags I now have to say I can’t see myself pressing much with out them. It’s just so gorgeous this clean! I thought you had a bunch of rosin bags in your Lift lol I was thinking of decarbing and then infusing the rosin bags treat I cut off the pucks... all the pucks and backs would be topical rubs. Really want to make some lotion for my friends mom, to help her arthritis and whatever the fuck old lady shit she has
TY..Watch that "OLD" sh**..LOL

I press and use alot of Rosin and am too lazy to be bothered. I have an ultrasonic cleaner to clean the bangers since they really get dirty with my "dirty" rosin. I understand about the bags, and maybe some day..I will use them again..for now...DAB TIME!!:smoking::D:smoking::eyepiece:

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

One of my next projects is going to be coconut and honey infused thc lip balm. Local organic honey should do the trick. Really excited as this is somthing I have wanted for a long time. Using the balm that I made feels fantastic.

Top Bottom