Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

The time has almost come for us to drop the seeds and get this party started!

Participants can start germination anytime after 00:00 GMT on the 1st December

Below is a list of all the entries I found going through the entry thread.

Quagmire
Gravekat303
Wokkabear
Kbellfoy
Mancdank
Canalchemist
Greenjoe
Bigeasyboss
Str8smokn

If Your Name is not here and you wanted to enter send me a DM and I will get you added

All entrants must post at least once a week on this thread with an update on their plant/s

Feel free to start posting and sharing your germination methods and setup info.

I will be posting my info later today just before we get started. I was going to do it now but I am going last minute shopping to see what funky containers I can get to grow in.

For those not growing in cups please remember there is a 500ml limit for your medium. If in doubt fill up a party/solo cup and empty the soil into the other container.

Cant wait to get started!!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn ,now you got me looking around..

I will be running 2 unsexed Scouser's and 2 unsexed Lucky Dips .
I will run with whichever one shows female first.
I hope it's ok, but these are of old stock and had germ problems before,so I started soaking in a glass of water around 8hrs ago.
I will be running in recycled ,amended Fox a Farm a Ocean Forest soil.
General Organics Go-Box nute line.
Still not sure what my pot will be.
Growing under CFLs to start and then move under 400 wts of HPS.
No AC, no CO2 added. Just str8 ghetto..

If I missed something I will post up later.

Good luck to all challengers.
STR8

greenjoe

greenjoe

i also will be popping 2 NYCD X RRF...( thanks King Genetics )
and 2 stinky cheese
i will take the 1st female i see from those 2
paper towel method
going under 400w mh
and then for a month under 1000w hps.......which i dont really like ...because if i cant make it to the grow for any reason in a 24hr period...it will dry out, as my flower room is at 27%rh
so i might change that to a led spot light....or just t5's
no AN...just water and veg A B nutes
container will be a beer cup
i will be germinating them at 00.01hrs

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I will be popping a Red Poison and a mystery not been released yet seed. My set up is a tent with 2 250w cfl. They will stay under these thru out this grow. Not yet decided what potting mix yet. It will be a full organic grow. I germinate directly in to the pot. No soaking. I will use the first to show pre flower in this challenge.
BIOBIZZ GROW AND BLOOM
AACT
A.N BLOOM TEA
WET BETTY
EWC in soil and as foliar spray.
A.N ANCIENT EARTH
SSST
That's about it. Good luck everyone :D

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Don't know how to post so im just going to reply as a post,I'm germinating a super bud auto, paper towel method,running a 400w HPS,using PM soil grow,PM bloom and a PM root stim,don't know what cup yet so might just get a very small pot,also have canna soil!

Quagmire

Quagmire

Really nice to see all the entries.. this should be a lot of fun..
My entries are as follows and are my original crosses now at F1.
Sniper: (AK47 x Sour60) X (Gorilla Grape #5 x Maxine/Superfreak).
DV8R: (Deimos x Maxine/SF) X (GG#5 x Max/SF).
I put down 2 of each and just harvested these seeds a few days ago.. Let's see, is fresh best. lol
Growing info:
No germinating, dropped them right into wet soil in regular ole red solo cups.. I'm in a small closet hidden away with a small grow space of 2ft x 3ft x 6ft h.
400w hps open air reflector with 265cfm exhaust/filter with 6" passive intake from A/C controlled room..
Soil & Foods:
Roots Organics Soil.. recycled with some new mixed in about 50/50..
Roots Buddha Grow
Buddha Bloom
Roots Trinity Catalyst
Roots Surge growth promoter
Roots HP2
Roots HPK

additives:
Thrive Alive B-1 Green
Earth Juice Cal n Mag
Big Bud

For my water I simply fill my 1gal jugs and allow them to sit with no lid for a few days so I have 3 I rotate out, this gets rid of nasty stuff like chlorine.. I use to PH pens or TDS pens for feeding and have created my own feeding chart I use for Auto Flowering..
Water by hand daily at first in small amounts then every other day..
Feed, Feed, Water.. Feed, Feed, Flush.. method that works great for me..
The only other additive I'd like to add is an enzyme to turn old roots into a viable food the plants can uptake as it breaks down such as Hygrozyme..

Good luck to all, we've got a lot of different strains and will be cool to see who wins but remember, it's all about having fun and coming together as a community.. peace

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Really nice to see all the entries.. this should be a lot of fun..
My entries are as follows and are my original crosses now at F1.
Sniper: (AK47 x Sour60) X (Gorilla Grape #5 x Maxine/Superfreak).
DV8R: (Deimos x Maxine/SF) X (GG#5 x Max/SF).
I put down 2 of each and just harvested these seeds a few days ago.. Let's see, is fresh best. lol
Growing info:
No germinating, dropped them right into wet soil in regular ole red solo cups.. I'm in a small closet hidden away with a small grow space of 2ft x 3ft x 6ft h.
400w hps open air reflector with 265cfm exhaust/filter with 6" passive intake from A/C controlled room..
Soil & Foods:
Roots Organics Soil.. recycled with some new mixed in about 50/50..
Roots Buddha Grow
Buddha Bloom
Roots Trinity Catalyst
Roots Surge growth promoter
Roots HP2
Roots HPK

additives:
Thrive Alive B-1 Green
Earth Juice Cal n Mag
Big Bud

For my water I simply fill my 1gal jugs and allow them to sit with no lid for a few days so I have 3 I rotate out, this gets rid of nasty stuff like chlorine.. I use to PH pens or TDS pens for feeding and have created my own feeding chart I use for Auto Flowering..
Water by hand daily at first in small amounts then every other day..
Feed, Feed, Water.. Feed, Feed, Flush.. method that works great for me..
The only other additive I'd like to add is an enzyme to turn old roots into a viable food the plants can uptake as it breaks down such as Hygrozyme..

Good luck to all, we've got a lot of different strains and will be cool to see who wins but remember, it's all about having fun and coming together as a community.. peace

Im all for the fun bit lol I'm so excited.

S

Seraphim19

Finally we have started!

First thing to get out of the way is to say that @THCdurk is joining in too!

Now how things are being judged.
I have changed plans slightly just to make judging easier.

The best yield category will now change to the biggest plant. Should be easy to see and no need to wait for things to dry.

The most fun and best appearance categories will be decided by a poll after completing the grow, that way it is out of my hands.

Now that's out of the way, Let me take you through what I have put down.

I started the following:

4 Bad Santa

4 Purple AK

4 Treacle

These are all strains I bred, so I am just using up old seeds on this one. I don't know what germ rates will be like on these old pips so I have put down a lot just to be safe.

I will be back in a bit with my set up details

THCdurk

THCdurk

I an still just waiting for the seeds to arrive unfortunatley it's taking forever ahaha

Top Bottom