Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Pulled out the Joint Doctor Lowryder 2's turns out they are regs. I have an Auto Bomb On the way but since Str8 is running unsexed I am going to pop 4 JDLR 2 beans, and since biggest yield is now biggest plant I know I will not be winning that one so I hope I get a Male and will be open pollinating as usual.

Party On Wayne

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Literally just Started my beans it is 7:20pm it's a lot like 4:20pm just a bit later ;)

DSCF4322

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn ,now you got me looking around..

I will be running 2 unsexed Scouser's and 2 unsexed Lucky Dips .
I will run with whichever one shows female first.
I hope it's ok, but these are of old stock and had germ problems before,so I started soaking in a glass of water around 8hrs ago.
I will be running in recycled ,amended Fox a Farm a Ocean Forest soil.
General Organics Go-Box nute line.
Still not sure what my pot will be.
Growing under CFLs to start and then move under 400 wts of HPS.
No AC, no CO2 added. Just str8 ghetto..

If I missed something I will post up later.

Good luck to all challengers.
STR8

I have to refresh my situation.

I didn't like my odds with only four seeds ,so I added to those.
The real germ is
4 Scouser's
2 Lucky Dips
1 Treacle
These are all unsexed
Probably Not all will germinate that's why I have started so many.
I will run the first female that shows herself only.

Oh and I have been running the wrong bulb,so I will be running a BRAND NEW
430 wt EYE Hortilux Super HPS.

Along with these Beneficial Bacteria.

Good luck guys and women.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey Str8.. that is a great bulb, run it myself and my best kept secret.. sshhhh.. I like you added more beans to your grow off as we all know your germ rates on those can be questionable, so good on m8te.
Well, I too had to make a few changes thanks to my 6mos old Toy Rat Terrier Mongo.
He grabbed one of my grow cups while I was watering and ran off with it dumping everything.. yeah I was not a happy camper. lol. So, I took this as a sign and started another strain I actually had named after him and 2 Bad Red Bitch F1 seeds I just made.
Mongo is: Kush Fromage x JD LR2 then crossed to Godzilla Grape #5 Auto. The Kush Fromage is a wicked plant from Medicann Seeds using OG Kush x Cheese x Ruderalis.. a friend grew this out a few times and mixed in his Superfreak calling it Kushryder SF.. after dusting it with GG#5 my wife named it Mongo..
Lineup now is:
Sniper x 2
DV8R x 1
Mongo x 2
BRB F1 x 2

And you guys still waiting on seeds, no worries man.. I'm sure we can take this all into consideration in the end and I just know your gonna see me soon.. Happy Growing all..

THCdurk

THCdurk

So got my seeds finally.
I put 3 super hash autos to germinate today (paper towel method)
I'm using roots organic 707 soil
Dynagro veg and bloom nutes
Gonna add bloom booster
And some molasses once I pick up lol
And didn't find a funky container so dolo cup it is

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey Durk, glad to hear your seeds finally arrived man.. woot woot. I run the Roots Organic soil but not the 707 as my research showed it was a bit heavier and more suited for outdoor grows and not container growing.. my hydro store guy who is also a good friend said if you run that mix it 50/50 with pure Coco to lighten it up a bit.. I'm very curious to know if you've used it before for indoor and how it does ok..
Good luck and welcome to the party man..

THCdurk

THCdurk

@Quagmire yeah man I got 2 autos in it right now and they seem to like it lol just wish I added more. And I have a seedling holy grail that's in it that likes it as well. Doesn't give me any problems? So idk man if any problems pop up I'll give you a holla

Quagmire

Quagmire

@Quagmire yeah man I got 2 autos in it right now and they seem to like it lol just wish I added more. And I have a seedling holy grail that's in it that likes it as well. Doesn't give me any problems? So idk man if any problems pop up I'll give you a holla

I know the Roots Organics soil bro is the best I've ever come across.. I mean, read the list of ingredients in it and your like, shit, I used to go thru the expense of buying all this stuff separate and mix it myself for like $50 a grow.. I buy 2 / 1.5cu ft bags of this and recycle it like 4 times, the last 2 adding a wee bit fresh mix into it and walla, grow again.. I actually did 3 grows without having to add any calmag to them and 1 grow adding no nutes at all..

Have fun and yes, drop more seeds, especially if you have to allow for males.. luck

THCdurk

THCdurk

Nah I got fem autos two are going in cups for challenge and one is goin into a 5 gal off the rip to see what happens @Quagmire

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Hehe just take the pics from far away to make it look like it was a smaller cup, get a really huge bic lighter to put next to it in the pic

Top Bottom