Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

question..............so say i get 2 ladies.....i have to pick 1 right away...or grow them out and take the biggest of them?

My understanding is you run with the first one to show sex. That's the only reason for running more than one seed. Reg. Auto seeds. If your running Feminized seeds then you should only germinate one seed,unless you have bad germ rates.
I have Reg Auto seeds and they are of Old stock,that's my reason of germinating more then one seed.
So after your plant shows sex,I think you should have to tag the cup to identify plant. Just to keep people honest.
No one wants to go until the end and have somebody switche out to a bigger plant.
That way there's no cherry pickin..
You run the one that you brung
I will be running the first female if I'm lucky to get one.
STR8

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

What if the roots just happened to grow out of the drain holes into a flood tray...
No need to answer, just messing with you guys I might try out the next competition cause I don't have any auto seeds atm, subbed for the grow tho!

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
12oz

You can use Coco,just have to leave bottom of container in place.
STR8
My bad I assumed 16 was normal lol anyway this is what I'm running gona pop a single beans wish me luck
IMAG0073

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Here she is don't really do paper towels but I just transplanted my entire veg room but I wanted to catch up
IMAG0074

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

So got my seeds finally.
I put 3 super hash autos to germinate today (paper towel method)
I'm using roots organic 707 soil
Dynagro veg and bloom nutes
Gonna add bloom booster
And some molasses once I pick up lol
And didn't find a funky container so dolo cup it is

Glad you got your seeds finally. Good luck :D

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

@Quagmire yeah man I got 2 autos in it right now and they seem to like it lol just wish I added more. And I have a seedling holy grail that's in it that likes it as well. Doesn't give me any problems? So idk man if any problems pop up I'll give you a holla

Hehehe I have a holy grail in flower. Never grown it before but I'm told I'm in for a treat. Have u grown it before?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@str8smokn I got auto ak47 mainly because I've never grown ak and I haven't seen any ak nug in a while

str8smokn

str8smokn

Sounds good @gravekat303 . I'm excited mainly in seeing all of the different strains everyone is growing.
I'm still waiting on any good signs.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

So now there's two Crackers.
Ha ,crackers.
It's game on for both of you.
STR8

Top Bottom