Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongstar

bongstar

it yeilded about 36 if i remeber right. but i kept it short. it seems like it should be a very good yeolder if grown outside. it isnt dense like indicas but its definatly more dense than most sativas, and has good size nugs.

bongstar

bongstar

well prime your gona have to wait till november. my next run with it is already started but proably wont be finished till november since im doing them outside. but will definatly post more flicks as they grow and this time of the nug shots!

A

amsmts1

Been looking for the Black since the early 80's. Obtained some of the lung exploding long lasting Black African from a man who stated it came from the reservation an old timer grows it! Interested in your report.

bongstar

bongstar

nice amsmts, would love to see some of the black your getting. do you have accsess to seeds? if you doo save and reproduce them. would love to compare notes send me a message and let me know alittle mre about your black.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I have to many irons in the fire right now to be working on the ABM and when I do I won`t be talking about it much,but when I have something intresting to try out northone will be my first tester. I won`t be posting in this thread again,to much drama, but I will be watching. I may very well be looking for other African lines to cross with the ABM to make it more vigorous before trying to make it more stable.

slausongardens

slausongardens

lmao@ these kids that think they can just throw around insults to people that have done a lot for this community already... people that have done nothing bad mouthing people that have done so much is just ridiculous...

we all just hope marks problems work themselves out so he can get back to his love and work so many of those long lost landraces he has. and maybe one day we can try them too.

people obviously dont understand that growing/ breeding/ working seeds and strains takes a lot of time and money and not all of us have those luxuries. in case people didnt know, lifes a bitch and throws us for a loop a lot of the time so we dont get a chance to do what we love.

theres enough good people in this game to make sure these strains see the light of day one day so ill be waiting. this is a hobby of patience. we wait years for certain things.

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

sorry if im off topic here.. but was wondering what some of you guys think about the world of seeds lanraces ? iv wanted a nice african sativa for a while, so i ended up buying the kilimanjaro , the beans wernt very expensive, so im not sure what to expect

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

I have something to add to the body of knowledge here other than a joke. We've been running an African that we call Black Congolese- Malawi LR's x G-13/HP. It grows 15' + outdoors and I'm running it as a 3-3 1/2 footer indoors. I got 2 cuts off of an 18' mother grown in a greenhouse a year ago and it is one of my main production plants, ATM.
Brought To My Knees... By Black Congolese- WOW!

Wavegem

Wavegem

Read most of this thread, crazy history here. Grabbed snow highs black congolese ix #2, wondering if it's similar to what has been described here? Is this where the Nigerian haze from jj nyc came from and now swamp boys are working? Very cool

G

Gallager44

Good luck growing them out, i'm sure you'll find something amazing. I just love African sativas. Keep us updated.
Hey JJ do you and captain Chronik by chance still have some of these seeds and possibly be willing to part with one or two?

M

MumblesMcFly

This guy is either full of shiz or not a head, just a selfish prick. You might as well be cutting the head off a lion if what you are saying is true and you dont share with the world.

Reactions: km1
firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Black Magic seeds

Aloha fellow growers!

I recently came back from a trip to Africa and brought back some ''Black African'' seeds.
I'm a half-caste Nigerian so I visit the continent quite often.

After some travelling trough central-Africa I came across some premium weed simply called ''black juju'' meaning black voodoo/magic.
This shit made me go maddd :icon_dizzy: trippiest high I've ever experienced for sure!
I smoked it in daytime under the hot African sun so I thought that had something to do with it, so I smoked sum again in the night.
THE SHIT GOT ME EVEN HIGHER! I thought it was laced or something??

One week later I visited the dealer that sold me the herb.. I asked him for more info bout this particular strain.
He told me they call it juju ojii on the streets, quick Igbo lessons: juju means magic and oji means black.
The strain did not originate from that region, it was brought in from Tanzania according to him.
It was like I was interrogating him so he noticed how interested I was and asked me if I would like to see his current grow...

He took me into a ''bush'' and in the center of it was a small cleared area.
He had alot of stuff growing and gave me a little tour.
After a while of smoking and talking we got to the Black Magic.
''OMFG'' were literally the first words that fell out my mouth.

The buds had like a black/blueish hue around it.
The shit scared me a little bit it had like, an aura? lol
seriously tho, it had some nice pigmentation going on on the buds.
The leaves were very dark blue steadily darkening to black on the tips of the leaves. YEAH BLUE not purple!!
The buds smelled like colonels Sander's secret mix of herbs and spices. A very pungent smell.

I fell in love! I immediately asked him if he could share some beans.
And thank God he said: no problem my man! :rasta2:
We left the bush and he took me back to his compound.
He went inside his crib and took a big brown paper bag wit him.
It was full of FAT dark seeds! I've never seen any beans this big! so I scored about 100 beans!

I sent them in 3 packages to several safe addresses back over the ocean and they literally just arrived! I'm so fukking stoked u guys!! :rock
I'm going to germ sum next month, can't wait to see how they turn out under my artificial sun.

If people appear to be interested I'll keep u guys updated!

Peace!
How'd it go

thexsitu

thexsitu

Keep in mind that the elements are the key factor in coloration/pigmentation. So, to produce similar buds you need to reproduce the environment. Good luck on reproducing that Central African climate on this continent!!!!! There was also a recent study relating bean size/dryer climate to a higher CBD content... Probably the reason for the psych high.
There is some useful info on the subject you mentioned. Bocsa, I., P. Mathe and L. Hangyel, 1997 Effect of nitrogen on tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content in hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) leaves at different positions. J. Int. Hemp Assoc. 4: 80-81.

Latest posts

Top Bottom